I Give Up

Introduce me to a trump supporter who is not a racist.
well first show the racist things you're accusing others of. ready, show one thing. I know you won't because you don't have it. demofk kkker you are.

If non heterosexuals want to identify themselves as being queer, I think the right should accommodate their wishes. There are just way too many initials in the LGBTQ+ so let's shorten it up, stop adding new letters, and give them what they want by identifying them all as being Queers. Surely they can't object if we refer to them in the way they themselves want to identified as. Let's make it easier instead of harder. If they choose to be Queer and proclaim they want to be identified as queer, I give up and agree to do it but not's let keep adding letters until the whole alphabet has been used up. They're all just Queers.

Yeah, it's hard to keep track of all the letters they used. It's hard for them too, since they added "+" at the end. I guess that would cover all remaining weirdos.
However, if you group them all together under the same name, how would you know how many "oppressed" groups fighting for their "rights" are really out there?
How would you know when some new group is being added, what hasn't been included before?

I mean, it's only fair if pedophiles get their own letter. Would that the letter "P" or are they going to get three letters, since they "identify" as MAPs (minor attracted person).
By the way, has anyone else notice that "non-binary" people don't have their own letter? Considering that "B" stands for bisexuals, it seems that their own LGBTQ+-!@ name is discriminating against one of their own.

It's kinda weird... the whole thing.

So, good on you for not breaking your streak of being wrong. I'm proud of you. Is this your 33rd orf 34th year of being wrong? We need to celebrate!
Be as cheeky as you like. You're still a fucking useless magaturd loser. A streak you've never broken (and never will)

Be as cheeky as you like. You're still a fucking useless magaturd loser. A streak you've never broken (and never will)
I'm not anything you name, you effin moron.

Of course, wanting to make America great is a bad deal for losers like you, I understand, but at least try to use some fucking brains, eh?

You are the fucking dreck of the world and those who think like you do bring all of the world down with you.

Yeah, it's hard to keep track of all the letters they used. It's hard for them too, since they added "+" at the end. I guess that would cover all remaining weirdos.
However, if you group them all together under the same name, how would you know how many "oppressed" groups fighting for their "rights" are really out there?
How would you know when some new group is being added, what hasn't been included before?

I mean, it's only fair if pedophiles get their own letter. Would that the letter "P" or are they going to get three letters, since they "identify" as MAPs (minor attracted person).
By the way, has anyone else notice that "non-binary" people don't have their own letter? Considering that "B" stands for bisexuals, it seems that their own LGBTQ+-!@ name is discriminating against one of their own.

It's kinda weird... the whole thing.
All very true.

Forum List

Back