" I got a better deal through Obamacare"

I understand that said web site was down again this morning.......

like all web sites they can take only so many people trying to get in ... when 2 million all try at once it gets a little backed up ... from my understand it was running real slow because of the large amounts of people applying ... it works once you get in... but you keep trying

Despite spending millions on ads, the right is losing the debate. The latest Kaiser Family Fund poll shows that, even though the new health care law is still not popular, 59% of Americans want to keep the ACA as-is or modify it slightly. Only 18% want to repeal it altogether, and another 11% want to repeal it and replace it with a GOP alternative.

As more and more Americans actually deal with health reform firsthand, as they actually receive new rights and new benefits, and as the parade of right-wing horribles fails to materialize, I suspect support for the ACA will continue to grow.

Who are these Americans you speak of? Not one person I have talked to about this has anything good to say,as far as things not materializing,as you say,wonder how the millions that didn't get to keep what they wanted how will they vote this fall.,or the fact that prices havn't gone down,or the fact that they will never go down as promised,funny ,not one of the promises have materialized ether.

This midterm will make or break Obama care.

call a insurance provider and they will quote you 1200 a month ... go through the web site like one guy on the news said yesterday 168, dollars a month for himself and his daughter;... so you tell us oh wise one who the real idiots are... I would say you are ...

Begala: I got a better deal through Obamacare - CNN.com

The website, which received so much (well-deserved) negative publicity when it failed to launch, is now easy-peasy. The options it generated for us were more clearly delineated than those we'd been given in the past by a private-sector insurance broker. The benefits were plainly spelled out, as were the deductibles and co-pays. We are fortunate in that we do not need subsidies, and yet the Obama exchange still found us a better deal than we had found on our own.

Let me be clear: this was not a political statement. This is my family's health. If I got the best care by going through Sarah Palin's website I would do so. Besides, the business decisions in our family are made by my wife, who has both an MBA and a Masters in Public Administration. I haven't had a checkbook since the Reagan administration, but because this decision was so personal and consequential, we made it as a team.

In the end, it was not a tough choice. On the one hand, we got better coverage under the ACA. On the other, it cost less. I'm not exactly a believer in Republican talking points, but even I was surprised at how obviously superior my choices are under the new law

Obamacare works great for people who get it for free--and or their insurance is subsidized by others that aren't so lucky. Those working--middle class Americans--through higher premiums are paying for all the rest. This isn't a rich versus a poor--as the rich can afford any premium--this is your next door neighbor who works hard--makes a little more than you do that is now looking at double to triple what they were paying for insurance.

A good look at what is going is--is coming from Blue State Pennyslvania--when small business employees get a look at their new premiums.
#FakingNews: Local PGH station stands by fraudulent ?Obamacare? coverage - HearYourselfThink.org

Who are these Americans you speak of? Not one person I have talked to about this has anything good to say,as far as things not materializing,as you say,wonder how the millions that didn't get to keep what they wanted how will they vote this fall.,or the fact that prices havn't gone down,or the fact that they will never go down as promised,funny ,not one of the promises have materialized ether.

This midterm will make or break Obama care.

In spite of all their tantrums, the Republicans never did actually come up with an alternative to obamacare did they?

You people are really special,the repubs get locked out of the writing of the bill ,but when it fails they are blamed for it,and are then accused of not have a plan in place. Only the truly dishonest or ignorant would do that,which are you?

they were never locked out... they refused to participate ... there is a difference you know

Yup! The demand is so heavy, it overwhelmed the system.

Just like Amazon.com crashed from heavy demand back in December:

Amazon.com Goes Down, Takes Short Break From Retail Biz

Just a couple of failures that suffer from huge popularity!

The demand is so heavy, it overwhelmed the system

--LOL

it was the last legal day to before becoming a law breaker

that is like saying the

post office was overwhelmed on April 15 th

due to the high demand to pay taxes

--LOL

--LOL

that is like saying the

--LOL
why do you think it takes 2 and 3 weeks before you see your check go through the IRS system ...

--LOL

that is like saying the

--LOL
why do you think it takes 2 and 3 weeks before you see your check go through the IRS system ...

so what

that has nothing to do with the deadline to file

Elections have consequences, right?

Ineptitude and stupidity do as well.

Fortunately Obamacare will be voted on again - this time by the people - via the midterm elections.

Fortunately Obamacare will be voted on again - this time by the people - via the midterm elections.

Go for it Republicans

Explain to 7 million people why you want to take away their health coverage

Come up with that alternative plan yet? Time is running out

Go for it Republicans

Good luck in November. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Begala: I got a better deal through Obamacare - CNN.com

The website, which received so much (well-deserved) negative publicity when it failed to launch, is now easy-peasy. The options it generated for us were more clearly delineated than those we'd been given in the past by a private-sector insurance broker. The benefits were plainly spelled out, as were the deductibles and co-pays. We are fortunate in that we do not need subsidies, and yet the Obama exchange still found us a better deal than we had found on our own.

Let me be clear: this was not a political statement. This is my family's health. If I got the best care by going through Sarah Palin's website I would do so. Besides, the business decisions in our family are made by my wife, who has both an MBA and a Masters in Public Administration. I haven't had a checkbook since the Reagan administration, but because this decision was so personal and consequential, we made it as a team.

In the end, it was not a tough choice. On the one hand, we got better coverage under the ACA. On the other, it cost less. I'm not exactly a believer in Republican talking points, but even I was surprised at how obviously superior my choices are under the new law

I call this............................

:bsflag:

that's why we call you ignorant... you can'tr tell facts from fiction ... but you keep trying

Lol....I haven't posted hardly at all here in months, besides the Walking Dead thread. I'm so excited you remember me!

It's still :bs1:

Go for it Republicans

They don't Leftwinger.

--LOL

that is like saying the

--LOL
Yes! It's exactly like that!

What a dumbass! :lol:

Go for it Republicans

In 3 months opposition to Obamacare has gone from 49% to 40%.

By election day it's going to be hugely popular.

Go for it Republicans

Nothing is going to remove the damage O`Care has done to the nation. Those Dems that supported it and need reelection, are worried stiff. By the time November rolls around, things will even be worse, as those premiums come and and no one can afford them. News!

Senate goes red in November. :thup:

More lies about Obamacare indeed. Obama has proven you can't trust a single word he says. Today he was all lathered up about 7 million sign-ups. Well, yes, since Bush lied about Iraq sucess

BushVictory.jpg

it is only fair to state Obama lies to about ACA 'success'

ObamaACAwin-1.jpg

Twin brothers from different mothers :badgrin:

-Geaux

Go for it Republicans

According to the poll, 39% of Americans say they support the health care law, up from 35% in December, a record low in CNN polling. The uptick of four percentage points is within the survey's sampling error. Fifty-seven percent of those questioned say they oppose the measure, down five points from December.

CNN Poll: Support for Obamacare slightly edges up ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Go for it Republicans

Nothing is going to remove the damage O`Care has done to the nation. :thup:

There's been no damage done to the nation, other than Right-Wingers making us look crazy and irresponsible to the rest of the world.

According to the poll, 39% of Americans say they support the health care law, up from 35% in December, a record low in CNN polling. The uptick of four percentage points is within the survey's sampling error. Fifty-seven percent of those questioned say they oppose the measure, down five points from December.

CNN Poll: Support for Obamacare slightly edges up ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
Yes. You are talking about support, while I was talking about opposition.

Pay attention, Trig!

Forum List

Back