" I got a better deal through Obamacare"

Elections have consequences, right?

Ineptitude and stupidity do as well.

Fortunately Obamacare will be voted on again - this time by the people - via the midterm elections.

Go for it Republicans

Explain to 7 million people why you want to take away their health coverage

Come up with that alternative plan yet? Time is running out

And, how many of those actually paid? And, how many of those were insured before? And, how many of those actually didn't have insurance prior???????

In California 'newly insured' numbers include Medi-Cal recipients transferring to Managed Medi-Cal.

That 7.1 million also includes some of those who lost their insurance because of Obamacare, there's about 6 million of those.......

Not funny and not true, Ollie.

Here in Ohio things are going pretty smoothly.

I got my very first pneumonia and flu shots ever this year. Previously I had a copay between $15 and $45 for vaccinations, but now they're 100% covered, teh awesome!

You're an idiot.....
Please explain to me why We the People spent $650 million dollars on a broken web site to buy 7 million insurance policies?? That doesn't even include the $$$$$ for state web exchanges that don't work either. But it has your messiahs name on it so you'll defend it no matter what sort of problems it brings on people. You just hang around here spewing hatred and complaining. How about taking a day off around here and go volunteer helping out the poor you so worried about...Yeah didn't think that was ever a thought you've ever had. Put up or STFU...lazy troll...
Stop watching FOX. It's rotting your brain.

When all you can do is attack the poster and not the facts, it really shows that you have nothing to offer. :eusa_whistle:
I'm attacking an uninformed post made by an ignorant member of the forum. The facts have already been stated in the OP.

That 7.1 million also includes some of those who lost their insurance because of Obamacare, there's about 6 million of those.......
Nobody has lost their insurance due to Obamacare. They lost them because their insurance company chose to cancel their policies rather than modifying their policies.

I know you don't want to accept that, but it's a fact.

Nobody has lost their insurance due to Obamacare. They lost them because their insurance company chose to cancel their policies rather than modifying their policies.

No, they offered a modification which cost more, offering the consumer what they already concluded they didn't need, or could afford.

-Geaux

If it weren't for Obamacare they wouldn't have HAD TO make any changes to the policies....MANY of which were great policies, just didn't cover some things that a lot of people didn't want anyway but would be forced to pay for! So yes...it IS because of Obamacare, stop being stupid.

Stop watching FOX. It's rotting your brain.

When all you can do is attack the poster and not the facts, it really shows that you have nothing to offer. :eusa_whistle:
I'm attacking an uninformed post made by an ignorant member of the forum. The facts have already been stated in the OP.

She's not ignorant and far from it, Synth. Fact is quite the opposite.
Vast majority of Americans aren't seeing those results from the OP.

Last edited:

If it weren't for Obamacare they wouldn't have HAD TO make any changes to the policies....MANY of which were great policies, just didn't cover some things that a lot of people didn't want anyway but would be forced to pay for! So yes...it IS because of Obamacare, stop being stupid.

Exactly, Carol.....the left has to spin reality with this debacle.

Not funny and not true, Ollie.

Here in Ohio things are going pretty smoothly.

I got my very first pneumonia and flu shots ever this year. Previously I had a copay between $15 and $45 for vaccinations, but now they're 100% covered, teh awesome!

I'm sorry, what wasn't true?And i'm not trying to be funny.

I'm glad you got your free vaccinations. What makes you think they were free?

Because? Because of Obamacare, It still includes those 6 million or so.......Try another spin you're not dry yet......

Nobody has lost their insurance due to Obamacare. They lost them because their insurance company chose to cancel their policies rather than modifying their policies.I know you don't want to accept that, but it's a fact.

You really need to do a little more research.
All that lost their insurance was due to cancelation BECAUSE the insurance co was mandated to change all policies to adhere to Obamacare standards making cancellation of all private ins policies necessary. This mandate and the knowledge that ALL individual policies would be canceled was written into the bill and known in 2010...Remember that bill they HAD to pass so we could find out what's in the bill? That nugget of information is in the bill.

"I know you don't want to accept that, but it's a fact" NOT a Fact...if so please provide your fact filled source. Media matters is Not a reliable source.
Hint ~ It's in the bill ~ I know exactly where it is but since you're a know it all I'm sure you can find it for yourself. Good Luck :laugh2:

Last edited:
What is the total of out of pocket expenses you will pay each year?

What is the yearly deductible you must pay out each year?

I hope you have read your policy from cover to cover. Most likely there will be some health care components that will not be covered at all.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back