I got it wrong . . . bigly

A solid Trump victory, over a solid portion of the country in denial of Trump's populist up swell.

The Trump faction has control of the country and the government.

The American people have spoken.

Congratulations to Trump, his perseverance, and his victory.
You son of a bitch.

Bull shit.

Get your ass out there and start protesting. You are my idiot left wing brainless statist iconoclast hero.

I had already set some cash aside to come bail you out of jail. You can't take this lying down. . . . . :badgrin:

A solid Trump victory, over a solid portion of the country in denial of Trump's populist up swell.

You son of a bitch.

Bull shit.

Get your ass out there and start protesting. You are my idiot left wing brainless statist iconoclast hero.

I had already set some cash aside to come bail you out of jail. You can't take this lying down. . . . . :badgrin:

They can't do anything without making themselves into hypocrites after their comments about Trump accepting defeat and conceding to Hill Hag if she won. Lol.

A solid Trump victory, over a solid portion of the country in denial of Trump's populist up swell. The Trump faction has control of the country and the government. The American people have spoken. Congratulations to Trump, his perseverance, and his victory.
You son of a bitch. Bull shit. Get your ass out there and start protesting. You are my idiot left wing brainless statist iconoclast hero. I had already set some cash aside to come bail you out of jail. You can't take this lying down. . . . . :badgrin:
I am an American veteran, an honorable citizen, and I understand we fight our national and local elections so we won't fight actual wars.

I am a lefty to you only because you are a brainless far horizon con.

Thank you for being your hero, your representative of the thinking center of American culture.

Too bad the unthinking minions left and right gave us such a perverted set of choices.

andaronjim has trouble accepting my OP, but that is what andaronjim has: acceptance issues.

What until this happens.

1dwzfx.jpg

Nice to see you've m oved on directly to the grovelling, Fake Snarkey.

So once again, an 18th Century Anachronism has managed to flaunt the will of the people. (Hillary got more votes, but, man, fuck those voters!) and we now have to hope that the angry buffoon is just faking it.
Don't cry, guy. You lost, guy.

So once again, an 18th Century Anachronism has managed to flaunt the will of the people. (Hillary got more votes, but, man, fuck those voters!) and we now have to hope that the angry buffoon is just faking it.
Don't cry, guy. You lost, guy.
Joe is as big a crybaby as bucky, redfish, S. J., andaronjim, etc.

Something in the fanatic mind set.

A solid Trump victory, over a solid portion of the country in denial of Trump's populist up swell. The Trump faction has control of the country and the government. The American people have spoken. Congratulations to Trump, his perseverance, and his victory.
You son of a bitch. Bull shit. Get your ass out there and start protesting. You are my idiot left wing brainless statist iconoclast hero. I had already set some cash aside to come bail you out of jail. You can't take this lying down. . . . . :badgrin:
I am an American veteran, an honorable citizen, and I understand we fight our national and local elections so we won't fight actual wars.

I am a lefty to you only because you are a brainless far horizon con.

Thank you for being your hero, your representative of the thinking center of American culture.

Too bad the unthinking minions left and right gave us such a perverted set of choices.
Seems you don't know me any more than I know you. . .

Still, we have fun.

If he lost the ID, Joe just go down to your local DMV where you got it the first time, there should be records of who you are there? Not really complicated Joe.

So you are willing to trust a government agency? Is this what you are saying.

What happens if the person at the DMV decides you're a jerk and loses your information?
Bwahahahahaha!!! I just caught JoeB131 in another massive lie. He's been insisting in another thread that government is not corrupt, can be trusted at all costs, and that corporations are much more corrupt. Now the lying asshat is saying you can't trust the government!

JoeB131 insisting that government is free from corruption and completely trustworthy

that was the typical liberal rhetoric that got Trump past the finish line. I am not college edumacated, but learned my skills and knowledge and have done much better than many college pukes who have a degree.

No, guy, your angry white trash who brags about how much he owns on the internet because every laughs at your Double Wide in the real world.

again, when Trump fails to make those jobs magically appear.... I get the feeling you won't man up and admit your mistake.

Maybe Trump will prove you wrong yet again? :D

that was the typical liberal rhetoric that got Trump past the finish line. I am not college edumacated, but learned my skills and knowledge and have done much better than many college pukes who have a degree.

No, guy, your angry white trash who brags about how much he owns on the internet because every laughs at your Double Wide in the real world.

again, when Trump fails to make those jobs magically appear.... I get the feeling you won't man up and admit your mistake.

Maybe Trump will prove you wrong yet again? :D
Life has proven little Joey wrong! :lmao:

A Snowflake speaks

Donald Trump winning is a message from the people to Washington. Maybe they will start to LISTEN to us now.

That the 21st century scares you? Yes, we got that.

The 21st century isn't going away, that's the problem.

Trump won by telling uneducated whites that he could turn back the clock to the 1960's and they can all live like their parents or grandparents did.

But...um, you can't. So when those promises fail to materialize, we will see the hunt for scapegoats.
I AM the future of this country, not you, and by the time Trump runs for re-election, I will be one of those overrated "educated" voters that you hold in such high regard. I dropped out of college when Obama won in 2008 because I realized just what a joke "educated" people really are, and now I am going back to finally get my degree 8 years later, all thanks to Trump and the peace of mind he has given me.

More millenials than you think voted for Trump, and my future profession as a history professor will insure that are many more millenials are getting much more than the "education" that they thought they had to settle for to get a good job.

Donald Trump winning is a message from the people to Washington. Maybe they will start to LISTEN to us now.

Nope, they will not listen. For them, left and right, its all about self preservation from now on.

Most of them should be kicked out and I hope Trump is right man to expose their corruption.

Time for Congress term limit. Or else...

esrndd.jpg

Trump won by telling uneducated whites that he could turn back the clock to the 1960's and they can all live like their parents or grandparents did.

But...um, you can't. So when those promises fail to materialize, we will see the hunt for scapegoats.
I AM the future of this country, not you, and by the time Trump runs for re-election, I will be one of those overrated "educated" voters that you hold in such high regard. I dropped out of college when Obama won in 2008 because I realized just what a joke "educated" people really are, and now I am going back to finally get my degree 8 years later, all thanks to Trump and the peace of mind he has given me.

More millenials than you think voted for Trump, and my future profession as a history professor will insure that are many more millenials are getting much more than the "education" that they thought they had to settle for to get a good job.

I'm either a millennial or a gen X'er (not sure because the lines are kind of iffy on the dates - 1978 is my birth year anyway), and I voted for Trump and so did most of my friends around my age group.

I'm either a millennial or a gen X'er (not sure because the lines are kind of iffy on the dates - 1978 is my birth year anyway), and I voted for Trump and so did most of my friends around my age group.
I am most definitely a millennial having been born in 1989, and I actually know people younger than me that voted for Trump.

Trump could possibly destroy the Democratic Party, and as a REAL progressive, I am more than happy to help do just that.

I am most definitely a millennial having been born in 1989, and I actually know people younger than me that voted for Trump.

Trump could possibly destroy the Democratic Party, and as a REAL progressive, I am more than happy to help do just that.

The dem party is nothing but a bunch of whiny social justice warriors.

The problem is that they DON'T actually want social justice. They fear justice in all forms.

The problem is that they DON'T actually want social justice. They fear justice in all forms.

They suck so bad. Lol.

The last year of Gen X is 1980. (Some millennial writers will make the claim that it is 81, or 82. Personally, I feel, if you can't remember a time before PC's and the Arcades, take a hike. lol) But then, my memories of Disco are faint at best.

This is the age group you would have been in as of 2014.
generations-timeframe-chart.png

The last year of Gen X is 1980. (Some millennial writers will make the claim that it is 81, or 82. Personally, I feel, if you can't remember a time before PC's and the Arcades, take a hike. lol) But then, my memories of Disco are faint at best.

This is the age group you would have been in as of 2014.
generations-timeframe-chart.png

Yeah, but I've seen other charts that say I'm a millennial, so it's pretty confusing.

Forum List

Back