🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I got my voter card today to recall Gruesom Newsom

And I filled it out. Don't know why. What good would it do? But I did it anyway. I am a registered Independent now, too. Made my choice, said YES to recall the current lying creep.

So MrGracie, partisan democrat that he is, voted NO.

Oy.:eusa_doh:
Did you pick a new governor too?

And I filled it out. Don't know why. What good would it do? But I did it anyway. I am a registered Independent now, too. Made my choice, said YES to recall the current lying creep.

So MrGracie, partisan democrat that he is, voted NO.

Oy.:eusa_doh:
About half of the time the missus and I cancel each other out as well. What can you do short of arsenic, LOL.

Larry Elder

Anyone in California who does not vote for Larry Elder is racist.

I dont know who larry elder is, but I gotta tell you, anytime someone says "If you dont do/say this then youre racist" is someone I am automatically against regardless of their reasons why.

I dont know who larry elder is, but I gotta tell you, anytime someone says "If you dont do/say this then youre racist" is someone I am automatically against regardless of their reasons why.
He is being sarcastic. If Elder was a democrat, that is exactly what they would say. "If you don't vote for Biden, you ain't black."

Terrible. I know some people who for $25, can take care of that, if you don't ask any questions. :SMILEW~130:

For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would want to KEEP Newsom!!!
Because he is hardcore dem. He keeps his head in the sand....thinks the dems are the same party as JFK.

Because he is hardcore dem. He keeps his head in the sand....thinks the dems are the same party as JFK.

You know, I became a conservative maybe around 20-30 years old for certain because the older I got, the more I critically examined the world and issues around me and the things the politicians were doing and telling me and increasingly saw that it was all bullshit---- that only conservatism withstood the sniff test.

But I've noticed over and over that when it comes to the hard left, they get crazy upset if you even question much less challenge their views! They don't want to explain them, they don't want to answer for them, they don't even want to examine them-- -- -- it is like if they look at them at all their entire ideology will wall apart like wet toilet paper or go off like dynamite that they are livid for them to even come up in topic as a matter of debate.

Their views are another forever closed "settled science," and they precede on the belief that there is just no question of their views at all or anything remotely connected to them, only on how far to go, and how stupid YOU are for doubting or disagreeing.

I think Newsom wins, but I’m not confident about it.

The Republican base is going to be energized to vote him out and the Democratic base won’t be energized at all.

This could get very interesting.

I think Newsom wins, but I’m not confident about it.

The Republican base is going to be energized to vote him out and the Democratic base won’t be energized at all.

This could get very interesting.
Why do you believe that? Some on the left in California are not impressed with right-wingers or their trying to use "Hollywood" actors for their audience draw over any substance.

Forum List

Back