I guess client . lawyer privilege only applies to the democrats

Yeah. Democrats have a death grip on all aspects of life, especially the way they control the federal government, most state governments. Move to a better country, like the Philippines.
Do you realize that these raids you are complaining about were led by a Republican controlled DOJ and FBI?
FAKE NEWS
Is that your response? You sound like a child. Equivalent to yelling LIAR, after being accused of something. Grow up.

Why is it fake news? Explain yourself and make an intelligent argument. Win the debate.
Sorry. Please accept my apology. I was impersonating a trumptard to be on topic in this retarded thread.

Dude - in order to impersonate a Trumpster you'd need an IQ higher than your grade point average. Do you want to know how I get all these insults? I use something called intelligence. If ignorance is bliss, you must be one happy little libtard. But hey - keep talking maybe someday you'll actually say something intelligent!
I guess you get all these insults because you are a complete tossface.

If Clinton lawyers were raided the ACLU would be all over the feds .. but because they are against trump they are looking the other way
Truly moronic thread premise.

Care to calrify your opinion ? Apparently youi came to some conclusion was that the part where you just got tired of thinking.? Scientists say the universe is made up of Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons. They forgot to mention Morons such as yourself. I know your mind is made up - so I won't confuse you with facts. Seriously dude If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump down to your IQ.
Did you find a non-moronic part in the OP?

May not be eloquently worded but the basic premise is right in line with reality. It implies a double standard ... deep state members / operatives / ruling class honchos of the DNC basically get a free ride so far as the equal enforcement of the law is concerned ... while the rules are doubled down on the right. Did I find a non moronic part in the OP - NO Did I find a non moronic part in YOU - NO

If Clinton lawyers were raided the ACLU would be all over the feds .. but because they are against trump they are looking the other way

Care to calrify your opinion ? Apparently youi came to some conclusion was that the part where you just got tired of thinking.? Scientists say the universe is made up of Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons. They forgot to mention Morons such as yourself. I know your mind is made up - so I won't confuse you with facts. Seriously dude If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump down to your IQ.

May not be eloquently worded but the basic premise is right in line with reality. It implies a double standard ... deep state members / operatives / ruling class honchos of the DNC basically get a free ride so far as the equal enforcement of the law is concerned ... while the rules are doubled down on the right. Did I find a non moronic part in the OP - NO Did I find a non moronic part in YOU - NO
I am not convinced, hero. Agreeing with moronic parts does not magically render them non-moronic.

Do you realize that these raids you are complaining about were led by a Republican controlled DOJ and FBI?
FAKE NEWS
Is that your response? You sound like a child. Equivalent to yelling LIAR, after being accused of something. Grow up.

Why is it fake news? Explain yourself and make an intelligent argument. Win the debate.
Sorry. Please accept my apology. I was impersonating a trumptard to be on topic in this retarded thread.

Dude - in order to impersonate a Trumpster you'd need an IQ higher than your grade point average. Do you want to know how I get all these insults? I use something called intelligence. If ignorance is bliss, you must be one happy little libtard. But hey - keep talking maybe someday you'll actually say something intelligent!
I guess you get all these insults because you are a complete tossface.
WOW ... that took a lot of thought .... but hey coming from a retarded snowflake who wallows in the yellow snow it must have put a strain on your brain !!

Now you are getting it. Just like lying to the FBI is OK for Dims but not for Pubes

I am not convinced, hero. Agreeing with moronic parts does not magically render them non-moronic.

Beam me up Scotty - there's no sign of Intelligent life here ---- buzz off half wit you aren't woth engaging or even enraging

Beam me up Scotty - there's no sign of Intelligent life here ---- buzz off half wit you aren't woth engaging or even enraging
Woth? Huh? This is the time at usmb vhen ve dance.

Yeah. Democrats have a death grip on all aspects of life, especially the way they control the federal government, most state governments. Move to a better country, like the Philippines.
nope and no way for you to prove it. so wrong.

upload_2018-4-17_13-34-39.png

Forum List

Back