"I Had an Abortion"

You should know by now that your neg-bully 'tard routine doesn't work with decent honest people. And yes, I know how much that pisses off the rep-obsessed clique, wehn they can't bully someone into a retreat. After all, it's not like they can win by debating.

But congrats, you have proven that you can suck the ass of the conservative rep-clique effectively and consistently. That absolutely makes you not a stupid crazy person. Really it does.

the only stupid crazy people around are the angry vaginas with vocal cords.

Their male supporters are not crazy, though. They are abusive jerks, and quite clever to brainwash the sex object they are using to be a vocal vagina without a brain.

Keep going. This way more people will know what a loon you are.

So Vox hates herself for being female?

There are some females that are female misogynists.

Slut-shaming is an old school way of trying to socially control others for expressing seuxality, it typically happens more often to females but males can be put into that category once in a while as well.

Some problems with early feminism is that it made presumptions that problems white privileged women perceived as a universal women's problems which was not really true.

One example : White women wanted the right to work, and women of color couldn't relate to the idea of working outside the home as liberating, because they had always worked outside the home and were tired.

In order to address an issue like abortion I think it is just as important to hold men accountable for pregnancies as women, and hold them equally responsible in making the decision for abortion or not.

by everyone else you mean angry vaginas with vocal cords and their sex partners?

And mentally disturbed person #2 steps up to provide some input.

Yes, good strategy. Calling women "vaginas with vocal cords" will just bring 'em running to your cause.

And you're just an asshole with vocal cords. Shut the fuck up mamooth.

Only liberals like you would revel the prospect of murdering unborn children.

Last edited:
by everyone else you mean angry vaginas with vocal cords and their sex partners?

Yes, good strategy. Calling women "vaginas with vocal cords" will just bring 'em running to your cause.

Only liberals like you would revel the act of murdering babies.

Take your own advice. Vox is a loon, so of course you defend him.

Only liberals like you would revel the prospect of murdering unborn children.

Revel?
Like he said. Your crazy comments do not help people come to your side.

Last edited:

not all women ARE angry vaginas with vocal cords. But steinem and some here on the board are the most perfect examples of exactly that - brainless angry vaginas with vocal cords.

and listen, retard.

I am a woman and there are PLENTY of women who do not want to be EVER considered anything like the angry vagina with vocal cords. EVER.
It is denigrating to be considered a sex object used without any commitments - which all those steinems, flukes and others vaginal shrieks are promoting( but they are not the ones which are puppeteers, though they are too stupid to know that)
But it takes a brain to grow to realize that.
Which you lack.

What is the purpose of using that language to refer to women, it's disrespectful in my opinion.

Can't you just disagree with some females opinions without attempting to reduce them or demean them?

not all women ARE angry vaginas with vocal cords. But steinem and some here on the board are the most perfect examples of exactly that - brainless angry vaginas with vocal cords.

and listen, retard.

I am a woman and there are PLENTY of women who do not want to be EVER considered anything like the angry vagina with vocal cords. EVER.
It is denigrating to be considered a sex object used without any commitments - which all those steinems, flukes and others vaginal shrieks are promoting( but they are not the ones which are puppeteers, though they are too stupid to know that)
Which you lack.

What is the purpose of using that language to refer to women, it's disrespectful in my opinion.

Can't you just disagree with some females opinions without attempting to reduce them or demean them?

He hates women. It is proven by his comments.

Because I am pro choice, to him that translates to angry vagina.

I thought Vox was a man?

He's claiming to be a she. Guess that makes me Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds' wife.

We are so very happy! We're thinking about starting a family. :eusa_shhh:

Really? Was it the breast feeding thread that it was proven he could in no way be a woman?
I can't remember.
Either way, Vox isn't a woman.

Well, YOU know that. And I know that.

But Vox is gender-confused.

He's claiming to be a she. Guess that makes me Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds' wife.

We are so very happy! We're thinking about starting a family. :eusa_shhh:

Really? Was it the breast feeding thread that it was proven he could in no way be a woman?
I can't remember.
Either way, Vox isn't a woman.

Well, YOU know that. And I know that.

But Vox is gender-confused.

I am sure he knows... But it doesn't fit in with his character here.

Vox's tone towards females has been disrespectful in my opinion, regardless of gender.

only against retarded angry vaginas with vocal cords.

they do not deserve any respect, though, just contempt.

angry brainless vaginas with vocal cords a.k.a. BDBoop and Luissa can't comprehend that somebody does not have to be a shrieking vagina with leftards leanings to be a woman?

well, if they never have encountered a woman but only angry shrieking bitches a.k.a. vaginas with vocal cords - that would explain it.
Plus being a leftard does not contribute to one's intelligence, so they resort to the most primitive defense - denial :lol:

And LIES :D

When a woman finds she is pregnant, no one is saying she is a slut. That is how you perceive it. But by going for an abortion rather than having the child and giving it up for adoption is definitely selfish. You are subjecting yourself to probably 5 months of pregnancy where you are showing and labor and birth. That is not bad with the drugs they give you now. You would be seen as an upstanding woman to go through the pregnancy and for a family and everyone wins. Giving a family a child...what a gift!

In your subjective opinion, which you’re entitled to.

You may not seek to codify that subjective opinion, however.

And a person is not required to ‘justify’ the exercising of a fundamental right such as the right to privacy as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed exercise that right.

Thank you. I am sick unto death of all these little old ladies and men who probably haven't been laid since the turn of the century anyway, prescribing that women just keep their legs crossed when REALLY?! It is NONE of their literally fucking business what any other person does in their sex life. None. It's like they've all given themselves permission to be Peeping Toms with full gossip rights.

And further, they know none of these women. None. Know nothing about them. But they somehow ... god. I don't even know how they live with all those judging, hypocritical, ranting voices in their head.

I really don't think anyone cares about your sex like BD, but it's knuckle draggers like you who keep women hooked on barbaric practices like abortion. Keep their legs crossed? I guess you didn't read the part about birthcontrol and how it's 99.9% effective that pregnancy shouldn't even be an issue especially if a male uses a condom along with it. Nah you'd rather keep women in the dark and protect the dismemberment unborn children.

Vox's tone towards females has been disrespectful in my opinion, regardless of gender.

only against retarded angry vaginas with vocal cords.

they do not deserve any respect, though, just contempt.

All people in this discussion deserve respect, including you.

While the topic can become emotional, it can still be a discussion when people are respectful.

and listen, retard.

Which you lack.

I name it as I see it.

If a so-called female is supporting the bitch who is parading around her murder of the unborn child - she can not be a WOMAN by default - because she lacks basic female characteristics - empathy, responsibility, need to care for the weak and defenseless ( a baby) and can be only crazy vagina with vocal cords which is obsessed by unprotected sex. Those types of female crazies were called nymphomaniacs in the past centuries, and I could name our angry vaginas that as well, but I suspect their small brains won't know what is it and inability to find out would make them think it's a compliment :D

So it is not me demeaning them and reducing them to the level of sex object - they do it THEMSELVES with their maniac drive to murder, in order to bypass the responsibility to make reasonable choice which are plenty available.

Forum List

Back