I hate shoppers that are to lazy to walk

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Has anyone seen the case where an able bodied person was able to walk in a store but decides to utilize the store provided motorized cart simply because they are to lazy to walk? Those are for people who have a hard time walking. It isn't a personalized motor vehicle provided to you because the store doesn't want you to feel tired as you walk up and down the isles. The person who does have to use them can't because some lazy person doesn't want to walk.

i hate shoppers who can't mind their own business and presume to know what ails strangers.

also, posters who are too lazy to learn how to spell! ;)

Has anyone seen the case where an able bodied person was able to walk in a store but decides to utilize the store provided motorized cart simply because they are to lazy to walk? Those are for people who have a hard time walking. It isn't a personalized motor vehicle provided to you because the store doesn't want you to feel tired as you walk up and down the isles. The person who does have to use them can't because some lazy person doesn't want to walk.

are you sure they are able bodied?

I can make it from the car to the store, but then I run out of breath. (COPD).

I dont' use the motorized carts, too hard to handle, but I grab a cart whether I need one or not, to lean on as I do my shopping.

(Even so, sometimes I have to find an out of the way place to stop and catch my breath.)

Not all health ailments are visible to the naked eye, Doctor.

And sometimes when we don't see anything that is wrong it may actually mean that nothing is wrong.

I hate that the motorized carts ares slow and won't do wheelies....

And sometimes when we don't see anything that is wrong it may actually mean that nothing is wrong.

I suppose I'll have to defer to your vast medical knowledge.

I can make it from the car to the store, but then I run out of breath. ....

Well maybe if you didn't park 5 miles from the store...

NOT very funny.

NOT very funny.

Would you believe a mile and a half?

Total bullshit... But the thing that gets me pissed is seeing perfectly able bodied people park in a handicap space and walk into a store or restaurant.
I see it all the time at my favorite Cajun joint....I'll let y'all decide who the main culprits are.

Total bullshit... But the thing that gets me pissed is seeing perfectly able bodied people park in a handicap space and walk into a store or restaurant.
I see it all the time at my favorite Cajun joint....I'll let y'all decide who the main culprits are.

Espeicially if they do it on purpose.

Solution: Shoot them in the head. End of problem.

That may be a little harsh but at the moment it seems just....

OK. But what if the guy coming to clean up the mess rolls up in one of the same motorized carts? Should we shoot him in the head as well? Or should we just give him a warning shot?

OK. But what if the guy coming to clean up the mess rolls up in one of the same motorized carts? Should we shoot him in the head as well? Or should we just give him a warning shot?

Pretty sure the first guy would be considered the warning shot..

I'm sure there's a lot of people that take advantage of this benefits. But there are lots of people with different kinds of disabilities that look normal. Example people with renal failures, heart disease, one eyed person with prosthetic one eye, prosthetic arm, gynecomastia, etc.
if these people don't have sticker then someone should challenge these assholes.

Forum List

Back