I Hate to Say It, But the January 6 Committee Has Proved that Trump Committed a Serious Crime on January 6, 2021

Doesn't exist, but we have proof of almost every Democrat cheering on Antifa. Those Democrats need to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Let’s see that proof then.

Trump lost a chance to lead his followers on Jan 6th. He owes the nation an apology for not doing his job. If not for that, I would support him in 2024. But as it is, I have to vote for DeSantis in the primary. But I don't believe that he committed any criminal act.

I'm certainly not going to be convinced by anything that comes out of that sham committee. The Democrats claimed it was balanced even after disallowing Republicans chosen by the leadership. A committee composed of Trump-hating Republicans and Trump-hating Democrats is of course "bi-partisan" which only goes to show how much partisanship is possible in a bi-partisan group.
Democrats offered a bipartisan committee composed of both Senators and Congressmen and cochaired by both parties

Republicans rejected it

They have nothing to complain about

I really hate to say this, and I fully acknowledge that Schumer and Pelosi committed their share of wrongdoing in the matter, but the January 6 committee has found clear evidence that Trump purposely allowed the January 6 riot to continue by refusing to immediately call on his supporters to stand down after the riot began.

This is a two-edged sword that cuts at both sides. Chuck Schumer sat on vital intel about plans to storm the Capitol, and Nancy Pelosi twice turned down requests to use National Guard troops to guard the Capitol on January 6, even though Trump had approved their use. However, the January 6 committee has found clear evidence that Trump purposely allowed the riot to continue, that he purposely delayed telling his supporters to stand down after the riot began.

Trump clearly acted as an accessory to the riot after it began. He never called for violence before it occurred; in fact, he urged his supporters to protest peacefully, and he authorized 20,000 NG troops to guard the Capitol. But once the riot began, he acted as an accessory to a felony by refusing to immediately call on his supporters to cease and desist. This was a serious criminal action, and the GOP should repudiate Trump and expel him from the party over it.

At the other end, Schumer's failure to act on the FBI intel, or even to ensure that the capitol police received the intel, is inexcusable and suggests that he wanted the riot to occur so he could use it for propaganda purposes against the Republicans. The Democrats should force Schumer to resign over his failure to act on the FBI intel.

Similarly, Nancy Pelosi's inexplicable failure to allow NG troops to help guard the Capitol on January 6 suggests that she, too, wanted the riot to occur so it could be used for propaganda purposes. The claim that she refused to use the troops because this would have been "bad optics" is lame, given that she had no problem forcing the troops to guard the Capitol for five months after the riot, long after there was any credible need for them to be there. Pelosi should be forced to resign because of her refusal to allow NG troops to guard the Capitol on January 6.

From John Solomon's second blockbuster article based on newly obtained documents:

FBI intelligence warning that Jan. 6 protesters might violently storm the Capitol, target lawmakers and blockade Democrats in tunnels was never sent to frontline police commanders and officers, but was quietly emailed the night before to a top aide to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, according to documents that raise new concern that politics trumped security preparedness in the fateful hours before the riot.

Capitol Police Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher emailed top Schumer aide Kelly Fado, now the Senate's deputy sergeant of arms, at about 9:40 p.m. on Jan. 5, 2021 saying he wanted to "provide you visibility" to new intelligence that an FBI threat analysis center had received from a website owner, according to documents obtained by Just the News.

The information explicitly warned that demonstrators had detailed maps of the tunnel systems around the Capitol frequented by lawmakers and their staffs and they were plotting to create a "perimeter" for potential violence and to find "Democratic members early to block them from entering the Capitol." One point of entry the rioters were targeting was the Library of Congress, he warned.(Jan. 6 Bombshell: Schumer team received FBI intel about possible violence, frontline cops didn't)
Go ahead and set the president. Do you have any idea how many leftist congress scum will go to jail for the BLM riots alone. Bye Bye Barry Nancy Chucky and many others.

Democrats offered a bipartisan committee composed of both Senators and Congressmen and cochaired by both parties

Republicans rejected it

They have nothing to complain about
With the Republicans chosen by the Democrats?

That's like the Republicans only allowing Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema on a committee and calling it "bi-partisan."

*EDIT*

I misread your exact point.

So, because the Republicans chose not to participate in the sham, they have nothing to complain about what came out of the sham? I don't buy that, but it doesn't address my point anyway.

No matter how the sham committee came to be, it is still a sham, which can only yield sham results. I'm not Republican, I just don't like either (or any) party using tax dollars for such a massive fraud.

Last edited:
With the Republicans chosen by the Democrats?

That's like the Republicans only allowing Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema on a committee and calling it "bi-partisan."
Of course not

McCarthy and McCarthy were offered full co-chairmanship

They ran away. No way did they want to be involved in an investigation of the Republican insurrection

Of course not

McCarthy and McCarthy were offered full co-chairmanship

They ran away. No way did they want to be involved in an investigation of the Republican insurrection
It isn't "full co-chairmanship," if the other side can veto your choices for members from your party.

Again, Ray Epp ....If (I'll repeat) if... this man was in any way involved with the FBI or any other government entity it will turn this whole thing upside down. The footage of him instigating unlawfulness is quite clear. Even the mob started to point to him and chant "FED,FED,FED"....Unfortunately, Americans must consider the possibility that evil people installed operatives that instigated violence on that day. To not do so, would make one a stooge.

I really hate to say this, and I fully acknowledge that Schumer and Pelosi committed their share of wrongdoing in the matter, but the January 6 committee has found clear evidence that Trump purposely allowed the January 6 riot to continue by refusing to immediately call on his supporters to stand down after the riot began.

READ NO FURTHER. You just blew a hole in your own argument with that absurd statement, because we've known for YEARS that Trump waited a while after various people pleaded with him and apparently observed it on TV~~~~~~~

That does not prove that:
  1. Trump did that intentionally hoping this totally unorganized mess would somehow gestate into a takeover of the US elections! He may have simply been in shock. Or maybe confusion and fascination not realize where it would go until people actually broke through windows and doors---- maybe he thought it would resolve long before that and he wouldn't have to act or need to, or be made to look the fool if he did and no one listened.
  2. The video shows clearly that he told people prior to the event that if they went down, to do so peacefully.
  3. It leaves wide open many other questions unanswered, like the guy caught on camera the night before placing bombs that were never used but were left to be found, and his identity never secured by the cellphone GPS data he left when he was seen making a call, nor the questions about Ray Epps.
  4. Nor can you prove that had Trump sent out a tweet at the onset (which wasn't long after he left the Ellipse anyway), that people engaged in storming the Capitol would have seen a tweet or cared.
Your entire argument is specious, and based really on the modus tolens assumption that you can predict that a specific action beforehand would have resulted in a definite known different outcome which, by assuming that Trump had some immediate "off" switch, implies that Trump is who set the whole thing in motion to begin with--- necessary if you want to blame him as kingpin of a mob, and video evidence clearly shows the protest was peaceful until a few agitators came along and whipped the crowd up into a frothing riot, his name is RAY EPPS.

Let's face it, this is just the ongoing effort started in 2017 to thwart the People's voice in keeping Trump out of office to protect the Washington power base.

Last edited:
At the end........he didn't tell them to attack anyone or anything, ever...unlike schumer and the democrats...
Trump and minions pumped up the crowd for weeks before they got there too, 2aguy.....

And of course he didn't TELL them to be violent!!!

Again, Ray Epp ....If (I'll repeat) if... this man was in any way involved with the FBI or any other government entity it will turn this whole thing upside down. The footage of him instigating unlawfulness is quite clear. Even the mob started to point to him and chant "FED,FED,FED"....Unfortunately, Americans must consider the possibility that evil people installed operatives that instigated violence on that day. To not do so, would make one a stooge.
Out of the 2500 who entered and broke in to the capitol, how many of the tresspassers do you think this Ray Epps guy encouraged to go in? 25? 50?

I think that perhaps y'all are being lead down a rabbit hole by your alternative right wing media, to distract from the full picture of what happened.

READ NO FURTHER. You just blew a hole in your own argument with that absurd statement, because we've known for YEARS that Trump waited a while after various people pleaded with him and apparently observed it on TV~~~~~~~

That does not prove that:
  1. Trump did that intentionally hoping this totally unorganized mess would somehow gestate into a takeover of the US elections! He may have simply been in shock. Or maybe confusion and fascination not realize where it would go until people actually broke through windows and doors---- maybe he thought it would resolve long before that and he wouldn't have to act or need to, or be made to look the fool if he did and no one listened.
  2. The video shows clearly that he told people prior to the event that if they went down, to do so peacefully.
  3. It leaves wide open many other questions unanswered, like the guy caught on camera the night before placing bombs that were never used but were left to be found, and his identity never secured by the cellphone GPS data he left when he was seen making a call, nor the questions about Ray Epps.
  4. Nor can you prove that had Trump sent out a tweet at the onset (which wasn't long after he left the Ellipse anyway), that people engaged in storming the Capitol would have seen a tweet or cared.
Your entire argument is specious, and based really on the modus tolens assumption that you can predict that a specific action beforehand would have resulted in a definite known different outcome which, by assuming that Trump had some immediate "off" switch, implies that Trump is who set the whole thing in motion to begin with--- necessary if you want to blame him as kingpin of a mob, and video evidence clearly shows the protest was peaceful until a few agitators came along and whipped the crowd up into a frothing riot, his name is RAY EPPS.

Let's face it, this is just the ongoing effort started in 2017 to thwart the People's voice in keeping Trump out of office to protect the Washington power base.
:cuckoo: :rofl::rofl:

nice try!

This is a two-edged sword that cuts at both sides. Chuck Schumer sat on vital intel about plans to storm the Capitol, and Nancy Pelosi twice turned down requests to use National Guard troops to guard the Capitol on January 6, even though Trump had approved their use. However, the January 6 committee has found clear evidence that Trump purposely allowed the riot to continue, that he purposely delayed telling his supporters to stand down after the riot began.

Trump clearly acted as an accessory to the riot after it began. He never called for violence before it occurred; in fact, he urged his supporters to protest peacefully, and he authorized 20,000 NG troops to guard the Capitol. But once the riot began, he acted as an accessory to a felony by refusing to immediately call on his supporters to cease and desist. This was a serious criminal action, and the GOP should repudiate Trump and expel him from the party over it.

At the other end, Schumer's failure to act on the FBI intel, or even to ensure that the capitol police received the intel, is inexcusable and suggests that he wanted the riot to occur so he could use it for propaganda purposes against the Republicans. The Democrats should force Schumer to resign over his failure to act on the FBI intel.

Similarly, Nancy Pelosi's inexplicable failure to allow NG troops to help guard the Capitol on January 6 suggests that she, too, wanted the riot to occur so it could be used for propaganda purposes. The claim that she refused to use the troops because this would have been "bad optics" is lame, given that she had no problem forcing the troops to guard the Capitol for five months after the riot, long after there was any credible need for them to be there. Pelosi should be forced to resign because of her refusal to allow NG troops to guard the Capitol on January 6.

From John Solomon's second blockbuster article based on newly obtained documents:

FBI intelligence warning that Jan. 6 protesters might violently storm the Capitol, target lawmakers and blockade Democrats in tunnels was never sent to frontline police commanders and officers, but was quietly emailed the night before to a top aide to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, according to documents that raise new concern that politics trumped security preparedness in the fateful hours before the riot.

Capitol Police Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher emailed top Schumer aide Kelly Fado, now the Senate's deputy sergeant of arms, at about 9:40 p.m. on Jan. 5, 2021 saying he wanted to "provide you visibility" to new intelligence that an FBI threat analysis center had received from a website owner, according to documents obtained by Just the News.

The information explicitly warned that demonstrators had detailed maps of the tunnel systems around the Capitol frequented by lawmakers and their staffs and they were plotting to create a "perimeter" for potential violence and to find "Democratic members early to block them from entering the Capitol." One point of entry the rioters were targeting was the Library of Congress, he warned.(Jan. 6 Bombshell: Schumer team received FBI intel about possible violence, frontline cops didn't)
So if one man can control rioters, why did Obama not order his rioters to stand down?
AD20F60B-C8FD-4D4F-AA96-C800442051A5.png

Trump lost a chance to lead his followers on Jan 6th. He owes the nation an apology for not doing his job. If not for that, I would support him in 2024. But as it is, I have to vote for DeSantis in the primary. But I don't believe that he committed any criminal act.

I'm certainly not going to be convinced by anything that comes out of that sham committee. The Democrats claimed it was balanced even after disallowing Republicans chosen by the leadership. A committee composed of Trump-hating Republicans and Trump-hating Democrats is of course "bi-partisan" which only goes to show how much partisanship is possible in a bi-partisan group.
That is reasonable.

Thank you

McCarthy pulled out. Three of his 5 appointees were accepted and the other two that were rejected, McCarthy was given the opportunity to replace them.

McCarthy CHOSE to not have Republicans on the committee, not Pelosi. He walked away.....which is exactly what he wanted to do, from the get go.....so he could later claim the committee was a witch hunt. He got what he wanted.

Forum List

Back