I Hate to Say It, But the January 6 Committee Has Proved that Trump Committed a Serious Crime on January 6, 2021

McCarthy pulled out. Three of his 5 appointees were accepted and the other two that were rejected, McCarthy was given the opportunity to replace them.

McCarthy CHOSE to not have Republicans on the committee, not Pelosi. He walked away.....which is exactly what he wanted to do, from the get go.....so he could later claim the committee was a witch hunt. He got what he wanted.
Rejected?
Thanks for validating the kangaroo court is biased.

Let’s see that proof then.
Oh come on. Don't be obtuse.

Let me ask you something -

AntiFa. What did they get out of it?

The black kids, y'know... looting. Nikes. Jewelry. They got something out of it.

What did AntiFa get out of it? They weren't looting. But they WERE firebombing, and agitating, and guiding events ...

Let me ask you something else - who paid for all that AntiFa activity? These are a bunch of kids, do you think they paid for it themselves out of the goodness of their hate filled hearts? No way - they were funded. Which means a lot of things.

Rejected?
Thanks for validating the kangaroo court is biased.
Not really....it does have two Republicans, one of which was the third in charge of Republican LEADERSHIP, when she was appointed.

Nancy gave a COURTESY to McCarthy allowing him to pick 5 Rs....the by-laws for Select Committees, gives the Speaker of the House all authority, to pick all appointees.... Since an 1880 House Rules.

McCarthy abused that courtesy by appointing Jordan and Banks, both with conflicts of interest. He expected her to deny them, and give him the fake reason for pulling all of his 5 appointees out, so he could make the claim later, it was a phony committee, a witch hunt, blah blah blah, like Trumpers did through his entire presidency....blindfolds on and fingers plugging their ears, with tongue sticking out.... :rolleyes:

But, this isn't a trial!

DOJ does those kind of investigations, and usually quietly, behind the public view.
Let me ask you something too.

Why isn't the FBI investigating AntiFa?

They are, you say?

Then how come they never talk about it? They blab all the time about the right wing stuff, but we don't hear a mouse peep about finding out WHERE THE ANTIFA MONEY CAME FROM

That's simple, elementary detective work. Law Enforcement 101. Follow the money.

The FBI can't even do THAT much.

It’s a clown show kangaroo court.
It's not a court, no one is on trial.

I have to admit, Liz Cheney has come down pretty hard in this first hearing introduction....it was a little surprising to me....

But there is one thing I'm certain of......

Cheney would not say, what she couldn't back up! Especially with the shit she's taken from her party.
She's on the committee, to show EVERY ONE of those two faced weasels that sided with her in the beginning, but later flip flopped for their own personal political gain, that she was right to stand by her constitutional oath and the truth, and the weasels like McCarthy, are a dishonorable, yellow belly, disgrace!

The next 7 hearings is where she will prove her accusations...with hard evidence.

It's not a court, no one is on trial.

I have to admit, Liz Cheney has come down pretty hard in this first hearing introduction....it was a little surprising to me....

But there is one thing I'm certain of......

Cheney would not say, what she couldn't back up! Especially with the shit she's taken from her party.
She's on the committee, to show EVERY ONE of those two faced weasels that sided with her in the beginning, but later flip flopped for their own personal political gain, that she was right to stand by her constitutional oath and the truth, and the weasels like McCarthy, are a dishonorable, yellow belly, disgrace!

The next 7 hearings is where she will prove her accusations.
Correct. It’s a clown show.

People witness violence all the time, Winger. That doesn't make them guilty of it. Your contentions are silly.

When they create a lie that provokes the violence…..yes they are guilty

Let’s say a woman wrongfully claims a man raped her and demands her husband do something about it and her husband beats the guy up……Is she guilty?

Last edited:
When they create a lie that provokes the violence…..yes they are guilty

Let’s say a woman wrongfully claims a man raped her and her husband beats the guy up……Is she guilty?

Oh so Chuck Schumer is guilty of the Brett Kavanaugh stalking.

That was easy.

Chuck Shumer and Nancy Pelosi never turned down requests for the NG for a watchful eye. You have to blame it on someone else besides Republicans.

Then you must assume that when the Senate and House Sergeants at Arms turned down the requests to use NG troops, they did so without consulting Pelosi and Schumer, a very unlikely scenario. And remember that it was Nancy Pelosi who ordered NG troops to guard the Capitol for five months *after* January 6, when there was clearly no need for them.

Schumer's wrongdoing was more egregious because Schumer received specific, credible FBI intel that some of the protestors would storm the Capitol, and he did nothing about it.

Read the articles before you post next time:

Then you must assume that when the Senate and House Sergeants at Arms turned down the requests to use NG troops, they did so without consulting Pelosi and Schumer, a very unlikely scenario. And remember that it was Nancy Pelosi who ordered NG troops to guard the Capitol for five months *after* January 6, when there was clearly no need for them.

Schumer's wrongdoing was more egregious because Schumer received specific, credible FBI intel that some of the protestors would storm the Capitol, and he did nothing about it.

Read the articles before you post next time:

Why do you intentionally omit Mitch McConnell?

He was the leader of the Senate, not Schumer
Schumer did not assume control of the Senate until Kamala Harris was sworn in as VP on Jan 20

If Trump never called for violence before it occurred why are you even wasting our time claiming that he fomented an "insurrection"?

I did not say he was the one that fomented it. But the fact he never used the actual word "violence" does not mean he did not call for it

Schumer did not assume control of the Senate until Kamala Harris was sworn in as VP on Jan 20
He became leader when Kamala Harris swore in the two Georgia Senators who won their runnoffs, giving the Democrats the Majority, with Harris breaking ties.!!!

I did not say he was the one that fomented it. But the fact he never used the actual word "violence" does not mean he did not call for it

If you enrage a mob and then tell them they need to do something about the “steal”…….then stand by and watch

He omits it because the right wing media propaganda arm of the GOP omit it, and use Schumer in McConnell's spot.

The right is being fed, disinformation.

Forum List

Back