‘I Hate You’: Trans Activist Shrieks at San Francisco Board of Supervisors

So we are supposed to shut down the entire Nation and re-tool cause A few dozen mentally deranged loons think they are a Girl but born with a shaft they don't like? No time for this nonsense. If they keep rising up, pick them up and Lock them away until they wise up.//

Thomas Jefferson advocated deporting them.

You don't even know my political beliefs. You're just assuming things you don't know because you have a double-digit IQ.

lol the very fact you think IQ's are even a real thing proves yours is in the single digits. Your 'political beliefs' don't matter to those who despise deviants and kiddie groomers.

lol the very fact you think IQ's are even a real thing proves yours is in the single digits. Your 'political beliefs' don't matter to those who despise deviants and kiddie groomers.
IQ is the best predictor of success and general intelligence that we currently have. It's not perfect, but it is relevant. People that think IQ is meaningless probably don't have a very high IQ.

I disagreed with you about shooting kids and now you're doing everything but calling me a pedophile because it's against the rules.

Really think about it dude. I know you're limited on neurons, but try real hard for me.

Somebody thinks an automatic death policy for petty crime is too extreme and you jump straight to assuming they're a pedophile? Your stupidity is almost offensive. You do nothing for political discourse. If you want conservatives to win you should stop posting, because you're so dumb that you're certainly a net loss for your cause. Conservatism would be best served with your silence.

Last edited:
Emotions make us human. Why not just go full Hitler and build the perfect white race? Let me guess; you're already there
Emotions make you vulnerable to impropriety on multiple levels and sabotaging the decision making process.

I have no issue with individuals of different racial and national backgrounds, or of different religious and spiritual faiths; so long as their loyalty is fully and solely to this country, our society and our culture.

IQ is the best predictor of success and general intelligence that we currently have. It's not perfect, but it is relevant. People that think IQ is meaningless probably don't have a very high IQ.

I disagreed with you about shooting kids and now you're doing everything but calling me a pedophile because it's against the rules.

Really think about it dude. I know you're limited on neurons, but try real hard for me.

Somebody thinks an automatic death policy for petty crime is too extreme and you jump straight to assuming they're a pedophile? Your stupidity is almost offensive. You do nothing for political discourse. If you want conservatives to win you should stop posting, because you're so dumb that you're certainly a net loss for your cause. Conservatism would be best served with your silence.

Really think about it dude, you're seriously mentally ill and a moron to boot.

As soon as I heard the demonic caterwauling, I had to shut down the vid to save my immortal soul, but is this thing a female who thinks it is male or a male who thinks it is female?

Lol

Even the 14 year old stealing Pokemon cards? Just waste him in Walmart's toy section?

Desperate mom stealing to feed her kids? Kneel her down and paint the seafood department with her innards?
Why would anyone steal food? A mother with kids who can't afford food can get a food card easy enough.

She really nails it. I can't blame her. For too long these transgendered have been mistreated. Makes me sick to my stomach.
I can feel her pain. She makes valid points.

Lia McGeever, an LGBT activist, vociferously condemned the San Francisco Board of Supervisors following the decision by District Attorney Brooke Jenkins to decline to prosecute a security guard that shot and killed a transgender shoplifter last Thursday.

Open the abandoned lunatic asylums....open them up, they are badly needed in today's sick society.

CWIiH2O.jpg

So you think a child stealing cards is no different than some likely dangerous thug breaking your window and stealing your car?

This black and white extremism is ridiculous. You sound completely unreasonable and absolutely irrational.
A pudgy woman speaking broken English stopped me outside of the grocery store. She said she had five hungry children, could I please give her a few dollars for food.
I said "take your weakest child, kill it and feed it to the rest of your children. If your child are still starving, take the next weakest, kill it and feed that child to your remaining children. Keep doing that until whatever child you have left isn't starving."

They don't have to steal food. There's plenty of free food in this country.
You won't say it though, at least you haven't yet.

You're willing to kill poor people that steal food? What about other petty crime?

Forum List

Back