‘I Hate You’: Trans Activist Shrieks at San Francisco Board of Supervisors

We weren't talking about that. You diverted the subject.
Not at all

You insist on asking stupid questions

The fact is that resisting arrest is not a petty crime, and it can get you killed

I come from a family with many that have worked in law enforcement, and currently I work in law enforcement as well.

I believe there is a scale of severity with crimes, and that the punishment should be in line with the severity of the crime. If you would see shoplifters at Walmart executed you're a lunatic. This isn't ancient Persia.

What about those middle class teenaged girls that shoplift from the mall for a thrill? Kill them too?

I don't want to kill people over petty theft and it means I support criminals? Are you color blind?
Jesus Christ...

You people have departed from reality.
I think flogging is a suitable punishment for shoplifting along with community service picking up trash

Death only comes to criminals who use a firearm or resist arrest

I think flogging is a suitable punishment for shoplifting along with community service 8picking up trash

Death only comes to criminals who use a firearm or resist arrest
Good point. A good whipping or caning can do wonders.

I come from a family with many that have worked in law enforcement, and currently I work in law enforcement as well.

I believe there is a scale of severity with crimes, and that the punishment should be in line with the severity of the crime. If you would see shoplifters at Walmart executed you're a lunatic. This isn't ancient Persia.

What about those middle class teenaged girls that shoplift from the mall for a thrill? Kill them too?

I don't want to kill people over petty theft and it means I support criminals? Are you color blind?
Jesus Christ...

You people have departed from reality.
Shoplifting is getting worse every day and that raises the cost of everything. Yes, shoot them until they get the message because you've just admitted law enforcement isn't going to do the job of protecting me.

Shoplifting is getting worse every day and that raises the cost of everything. Yes, shoot them until they get the message because you've just admitted law enforcement isn't going to do the job of protecting me.
Hey, go nuts.

Let us know when you make it to prison.

I agree. ALL shoplifters, regardless of gender, sex, age, or race should be shot and those who shoot them should not be charged.

Link? I live in the SF Bay Area and have not heard about this.

Of course. Instead of actually doing the job of protecting citizens, you support jailing citizens for protecting their property. Moron.
Shooting a home invader is one thing. Wasting some kid shoplifting in Walmart is something else entirely. Your views have no nuance. I'm not sure if you're dishonest or just an idiot. Both?

Shooting a home invader is one thing. Wasting some kid shoplifting in Walmart is something else entirely. Your views have no nuance. I'm not sure if you're dishonest or just an idiot. Both?
Why isn't law enforcement working on the shoplifting epidemic?

This is exactly how so many businesses have closed their doors due to shoplifting.

It's time to stop this. The thieving animals need to realize that they are removing important sources of food and other goods from their own neighborhoods when they steal stores out of business.

I guess they think that they can simply move their thieving out to the small towns when they have destroyed the viability of their own hoods, but we will show them why that's not a good idea.

Lia McGeever, an LGBT activist, vociferously condemned the San Francisco Board of Supervisors following the decision by District Attorney Brooke Jenkins to decline to prosecute a security guard that shot and killed a transgender shoplifter last Thursday.

Hey, shot and killed = dead

Banko Brown, 24, was unarmed when the security guard shot and killed him outside the drugstore near Market and Fourth streets last Thursday, Police Chief Bill Scott told the Police Commission on Wednesday.

DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK NEXT TIME!

Question; was Banko Brown killed for being transgender, or because they were shoplifting? In other words, if Banko Brown had simply been walking down the street, would this security guard have shot them?

Forum List

Back