I have a practice date tomorrow

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
someone who is not my ideal type of women since she has a kid and lives in a high crime area but she is cute in the face and thick in the waist which is good enough for her to be seen with me in public.

So we are going to meet around 5pm and I can work on my dating skills so I can get better by time the next woman comes along who is dating material. This is also an opportunity for me to improve my small talk skills at the beginning of the date which has gotten better since June.

So I will see how this goes

"A [woman] man is already halfway in love with any [man] woman who listens to [her] him." Brendan Francis

someone who is not my ideal type of women since she has a kid and lives in a high crime area but she is cute in the face and thick in the waist which is good enough for her to be seen with me in public.

So we are going to meet around 5pm and I can work on my dating skills so I can get better by time the next woman comes along who is dating material. This is also an opportunity for me to improve my small talk skills at the beginning of the date which has gotten better since June.

"...good enough for her to be seen with you in public"???? WTF?

So you decide who YOU spend time with based on what other people (you probably don't even know) think?

You are a middle-aged, balding, overweight, gov't worker, and you think THEY have to measure up? Dude, grow up.

Last edited:

lol

So, are you leading this chick on? Using her? Let me guess: you are not attracted to her and, therefore, you are comfortable with her and can try out a few things so you can fake your way through a date with a real fuckpiece?

Good thinking! Now you are using your head!

So you decide who YOU spend time with based on what other people (you probably don't even know) think?

You are a middle-aged, balding, overweight, gov't worker, and you think THEY have to measure up? Dude, grow up.

Because why would I want to be seen with a monster by a coworker or family member and be embarrassed?

Watch him get stood up.

I don't get upset anymore when I get stood up, I just get dinner where I planned to meet go home and smile knowing I saved money

In the old days I would snap and leave nasty messages on her voicemail lol

Because why would I want to be seen with a monster by a coworker or family member and be embarrassed?
Makes sense to me.

Do you think that you can get some head off this chick too? If she is cute and someone you are ok of being seen with, then you ought to try to get her to blow you. I would not worry about fucking her. If she has a kid she is loose and fertile. Just get some head and call it a night!

Forum List

Back