I have a practice date tomorrow

someone who is not my ideal type of women since she has a kid and lives in a high crime area but she is cute in the face and thick in the waist which is good enough for her to be seen with me in public.

So we are going to meet around 5pm and I can work on my dating skills so I can get better by time the next woman comes along who is dating material. This is also an opportunity for me to improve my small talk skills at the beginning of the date which has gotten better since June.

So I will see how this goes
Will you be using fake cum?

So, are you leading this chick on? Using her? Let me guess: you are not attracted to her and, therefore, you are comfortable with her and can try out a few things so you can fake your way through a date with a real fuckpiece?

Good thinking! Now you are using your head!

I am attracted to her but she has a kid so that's not the type of women I normally date.

Watch him get stood up.

Looks like it's a early sign of that happening because I just got a text that her sister was running late and can we meet at 6:30pm instead.

Anymore texts asking me to change the time I will delete her number and take off my clothes and relax for the rest of the day

Do you think that you can get some head off this chick too? If she is cute and someone you are ok of being seen with, then you ought to try to get her to blow you. I would not worry about fucking her. If she has a kid she is loose and fertile. Just get some head and call it a night!

I wasn't thinking about fucking either but open to what you said and other things

Watch him get stood up.

Looks like it's a early sign of that happening because I just got a text that her sister was running late and can we meet at 6:30pm instead.

Anymore texts asking me to change the time I will delete her number and take off my clothes and relax for the rest of the day
Well, sure, if she is fucking with you. Or, if she is just running late then attempt to use it as leverage to get your dick into her.

Watch him get stood up.

Well, sure, if she is fucking with you. Or, if she is just running late then attempt to use it as leverage to get your dick into her.

How do I do that?

I am so excited! My little 30 year old balding boy is going out on a date!!!

Watch him get stood up.

How do I do that?
It will take moves. First, do not act put out and get pouty and brooding. Bitches do not like that. When you get like that they think you are immature. Rather, act like there is nowhere else you would rather be than with her. But, when she apologizes for being late, just smile and say something like, "it's no big deal, but you owe me!", then leave it alone and do not explain. That will plant a seed in the back of her mind that she has a debt to pay.

Now, this will go nowhere if you fuck it up and start acting like a douche bag. During dinner, drop it one more time. Say "You know, I was a little worried that you were not going to make it tonight since you were running late." Make eye contact when you say this ( and anything else).

The idea is to make her feel like she owes you and that you have an expectation of payment, and that you really like her, even if you do not.

Remember, there is nothing magic here, just psychological leverage. You mainly need to make her feel comfortable, make her think that you are really into her (but not in a creepy way), and let her know that you will fuck her. This last point is important. You don't just say it. You have to be subtle. There is no quicker way to be put into the "Friend Zone" than her thinking that you are not much of a cocksman. If you let her know in a subtle manner that you will fuck her then it shows acceptance of her, that you are experienced, and that you expect something of her.

Be subtle. I cannot over emphasize this. Do not just blurt out that you like sex, or some other awkward statement. You should read the vibes. Sometimes you just got to ask them if they want to go over to your place. Touch her hand, shoulder, or back. Do not touch her face, tits or ass. As I said in a prior post, take her dancing. Don't act like a fag on the dance floor, just keep eye contact and handle her body firmly.

Every woman can be seduced. At least you know that this chick fucks since she has a kid. She may be grateful for the opportunity. Just be smooth, keep eye contact, talk sparingly (let her do most of the talking while you maintain eye contact and nod and smile occasionally to simulate interest), and act like she is the most important person in the world in this moment. Mention her tardiness, but do not seem ticked off. Do not mention it more than twice. Once when you pick her up and again over dinner.

someone who is not my ideal type of women since she has a kid and lives in a high crime area but she is cute in the face and thick in the waist which is good enough for her to be seen with me in public.

So we are going to meet around 5pm and I can work on my dating skills so I can get better by time the next woman comes along who is dating material. This is also an opportunity for me to improve my small talk skills at the beginning of the date which has gotten better since June.

So I will see how this goes
so you're using her, unbeknownst to her, to improve your non-existent social skills? What a shit stain.

Watch him get stood up.

How do I do that?
It will take moves. First, do not act put out and get pouty and brooding. Bitches do not like that. When you get like that they think you are immature. Rather, act like there is nowhere else you would rather be than with her. But, when she apologizes for being late, just smile and say something like, "it's no big deal, but you owe me!", then leave it alone and do not explain. That will plant a seed in the back of her mind that she has a debt to pay.

Now, this will go nowhere if you fuck it up and start acting like a douche bag. During dinner, drop it one more time. Say "You know, I was a little worried that you were not going to make it tonight since you were running late." Make eye contact when you say this ( and anything else).

The idea is to make her feel like she owes you and that you have an expectation of payment, and that you really like her, even if you do not.

Remember, there is nothing magic here, just psychological leverage. You mainly need to make her feel comfortable, make her think that you are really into her (but not in a creepy way), and let her know that you will fuck her. This last point is important. You don't just say it. You have to be subtle. There is no quicker way to be put into the "Friend Zone" than her thinking that you are not much of a cocksman. If you let her know in a subtle manner that you will fuck her then it shows acceptance of her, that you are experienced, and that you expect something of her.

Be subtle. I cannot over emphasize this. Do not just blurt out that you like sex, or some other awkward statement. You should read the vibes. Sometimes you just got to ask them if they want to go over to your place. Touch her hand, shoulder, or back. Do not touch her face, tits or ass. As I said in a prior post, take her dancing. Don't act like a fag on the dance floor, just keep eye contact and handle her body firmly.

Every woman can be seduced. At least you know that this chick fucks since she has a kid. She may be grateful for the opportunity. Just be smooth, keep eye contact, talk sparingly (let her do most of the talking while you maintain eye contact and nod and smile occasionally to simulate interest), and act like she is the most important person in the world in this moment. Mention her tardiness, but do not seem ticked off. Do not mention it more than twice. Once when you pick her up and again over dinner.

Well I can't invite anyone over tonight anyway because the heat is not on and have to call maintenance on Monday. And I would not be upset it's called moving on because I am not interested in changing the time more than once when I am scheduled to see someone. Sounds like she scheduled 2 dates in one day which is beyond stupid to me.

So If I get another text asking can it be 7:30 I will not be leaving this apartment at all

Watch him get stood up.

How do I do that?

Well I can't invite anyone over tonight anyway because the heat is not on and have to call maintenance on Monday. And I would not be upset it's called moving on because I am not interested in changing the time more than once when I am scheduled to see someone. Sounds like she scheduled 2 dates in one day which is beyond stupid to me.

So If I get another text asking can it be 7:30 I will not be leaving this apartment at all
Dude, that is not how a true cocksman thinks. Do not let her fucking around be an annoyance.?liok at it like a challenge.

Forum List

Back