I have a practice date tomorrow

Dude, you are constantly looking for excuses as to your love life not working out. You sabotage your life. You really do not want anyone and you are lying to yourself, or you are such a slave to you insecurities that you need professional help.

Dude, you are constantly looking for excuses as to your love life not working out. You sabotage your life. You really do not want anyone and you are lying to yourself, or you are such a slave to you insecurities that you need professional help.

I have no clue what the fuck you are talking about. That dumb bitch starting playing games when she sent the first text asking to push it back to 6:30

I have no clue what the fuck you are talking about. That dumb bitch starting playing games when she sent the first text asking to push it back to 6:30
You are always making excuses.

That dumb bitch probably never left her house

Yeah, maybe not. So what is your analysis of this date? That she blew you off because she really did not want to hang out with you?

Yeah, maybe not. So what is your analysis of this date? That she blew you off because she really did not want to hang out with you?

Who knows, I am focus on the two new girls I met online today

I have moved on

Who knows, I am focus on the two new girls I met online today

I have moved on
Hilarious!

Try this chick, fbj. She cannot say no!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 79

Why would you ask a woman to come to your place on a first date? She could be thinking...... am I safe, going to get rape, murder? Especially when you look like......god knows.

Why would you ask a woman to come to your place on a first date? She could be thinking...... am I safe, going to get rape, murder? Especially when you look like......god knows.
Have you never had a one night stand?

It turns out, though, that it does not even matter. FBJ does not need to take a woman to his place because it is apparently a dump. Last night he revealed that he has no heat. Plus, since he sits around in his "drawls" all weekend eating junk food and watching football there is no telling what kind of rancid smell there is in there, or what kind of disarray his place is in. He does not strike me as a very neat person.

someone who is not my ideal type of women since she has a kid and lives in a high crime area but she is cute in the face and thick in the waist which is good enough for her to be seen with me in public.

So we are going to meet around 5pm and I can work on my dating skills so I can get better by time the next woman comes along who is dating material. This is also an opportunity for me to improve my small talk skills at the beginning of the date which has gotten better since June.

So I will see how this goes

Wow, "good enough to be seen with you" huh?

Hey why don't you just bring a scorecard. Have her stand at different angles, see which ones you "approve", you know.
Don't forget the flash cards
emoticon_10s.gif
She'll like that. And then if she rates OK you can put down a bowl of water, and maybe a chew-bone for a reward. Better bring newspaper just in case though.

When she claimed she went to the cafe without telling me she left she was the one who said where do you live again? I can just come there. Did she think I was going to leave my house without knowing if she left or not??

It turns out, though, that it does not even matter. FBJ does not need to take a woman to his place because it is apparently a dump. Last night he revealed that he has no heat. Plus, since he sits around in his "drawls" all weekend eating junk food and watching football there is no telling what kind of rancid smell there is in there, or what kind of disarray his place is in. He does not strike me as a very neat person.

Yes I have but I am not a fan of them

Yes I have but I am not a fan of them
No, I was asking Charina, rhetorically. I know you have had one. If not for the drunken one-night stand you would still be a virgin.

Forum List

Back