I Have A Question For Representative Schiff

Did Comey sign FISA applications after commenting the dossier was bullshit?
comey NEVER SAID the dossier was bull shit.... he said the salacious parts were not going to be investigated but they were in the process of trying to collaborate the other parts....

BTW-Christopher Steele has always been a reliable source for us and Britain and an expert on Russia

Lefty narratives are so phony-baloney. Listen to Care here, and see how this sounds---------->

Putin tells Mother Theresa that Care works for Isis.

Mother Theresa goes to the FBI and tells them that Care is an Isis sympathizer.

The FBI wire taps Care with the information.

Care claims it is a witch hunt, and didn't do anything.

I say..........it has to be true because Mother Theresa said so!

FACT-------->You can NOT convey any credibility on facts, regurgitating information that you are not personally aware of! The credibility of the information must be weighed on the source, NOT the messenger! Steele was NOT the source, the Russians were. Steele was just the conduit to deliver the information.

THEREFORE---------->If Care wishes to put her/his credibility on the line, he/she is NOT using the facts of the messenger Democrats nor Steele, he/she is using the propaganda facts of the Kremlin, and why are we all not surprised!

The little peckerwood has immunity while on the House floor....when he walks off that floor and runs his mouth, he's subject to the same libel and slander laws as the rest of us. I predict we'll find enough about Schiff to indict and convict him of something disgusting....becoming a prison bride is surely in his future. We'll see if his views on "diversity" change when the Bubbas are pulling a train on him. :shok:

Russian Money goes a long way. Wonder if he was in on the URANIUM ONE BRIBERY SCANDAL?

Benghazi Liar Schiff Now Lies about Uranium One

Congressman questions reviving of Uranium One

Adam Schiff says investigation into Clinton uranium deal is a ‘redux of Benghazi’

Last edited:
I have a question for Adam Sniff:

Have you now, or have you ever attempted to purchase a pair of President Trump's Dirty Underwear from Russian Pranksters?

Forum List

Back