I Have A Question For Republicans

Clinton was gone for 8 years and "W" blamed an imaginary recession on him until his last days! Spare me! ;-/

Wait a second....you've been spending this entire thread making comments that George W. Bush was Satan. A plague among humanity. Now you want to use him to justify what you are doing? Because Bush did that to Clinton it makes sense for you to do it to Bush? :cuckoo:

I can tell you this - I don't mimic people who I feel are the worst that society has to offer. I do the exact opposite of what they do. That fact that you do exactly what Bush does after slamming Bush speaks volumes about you junior.

Just passing the buck like you! Republicans never can take the blame for mistakes, relentlessly deflect, and when they screw it all up they don't know what happened! All I know is when they're in charge, things get fk'd up big time, it costs us money and lives, but they depend on the low intelligence of their supporters to keep putting them back in power time and time again no matter how heinous their history! ;-/

Once again, Fiero...I hate to point out the "inconvenient" but when Democrats controlled the House, the Senate and the Oval Office...all they managed to do was pass the Obama Stimulus...something that created so few jobs that they had to create a new economic statistic "Jobs Created or Saved" to hide how bad it was...and the Affordable Care Act...which is probably the most badly written piece of legislation ever to come out of Washington...something so screwed up that they had to deliberately lie to get it passed and now freely admit will need to be completely overhauled to keep it from cratering. If that's what you guys do when YOU control things...you might not want to throw stones...know what I mean?

Clinton was gone for 8 years and "W" blamed an imaginary recession on him until his last days! Spare me! ;-/

Wait a second....you've been spending this entire thread making comments that George W. Bush was Satan. A plague among humanity. Now you want to use him to justify what you are doing? Because Bush did that to Clinton it makes sense for you to do it to Bush? :cuckoo:

I can tell you this - I don't mimic people who I feel are the worst that society has to offer. I do the exact opposite of what they do. That fact that you do exactly what Bush does after slamming Bush speaks volumes about you junior.

Just passing the buck like you!

When painted into a corner with facts, a liberal must either scream "racism" or have a moment of accidental honesty where they let slip that they've been lying. I love when that happens.

:dance:

When painted into a corner with facts, a liberal must either scream "racism" or have a moment of accidental honesty where they let slip that they've been lying. I love when that happens.

How sad that you're so out of it you have to put words in your post I didn't write! You're truly desperate and I don't know why I bother! I think I'm done teaching you true history! Get lost and have a nice night! ;-/

How sad that you're so out of it you have to put words in your post I didn't write! You're truly desperate and I don't know why I bother! I think I'm done teaching you true history! Get lost and have a nice night! ;-/
Son....I just crushed you with facts above. The first wise thing you did was decide to move on rather than continue with your absurd liberal propaganda.

But here's the thing.....the only "heinous history" belongs to the Dumbocrats.
  • Dumbocrats so vehemently insisted on slavery, they started an actual war with their own country over it. Republican's ended slavery.
  • Dumbocrats insisted on the illegal/unconstitutional Social Security. Republican's accurately predicted 70 years ahead that it was unsustainable and would fail. Social Security is now insolvent.
  • Dumbocrats insisted on the illegal/unconstitutional Medicare. Republican's accurately predicted 40 years ahead that it was unsustainable and would fail. Barack Obama went around in 2008 claiming that the government could no longer afford Medicare and hence the need for Obamacare.
  • Dumbocrats insisted on the illegal/unconstitutional Medicaid. Republican's accurately predicted 40 years ahead that it was unsustainable and would fail. Barack Obama went around in 2008 claiming that the government could no longer afford Medicaid and hence the need for Obamacare.
  • FDR and the Dumbocrats collapsed the U.S. economy in the 1930's and handed us the Great Depression (after conservatives handed us the Roaring 20's on a silver platter). Even hard-core left-wing UCLA did a study and admitted that FDR's policies drastically extended the Great Depression
  • Jimmy Carter and the Dumbocrats collapsed the U.S. economy once again in the late 1970's and handed us the second worst economy in U.S. history (after the Great Depression). Once again the American people need a real conservative (Ronald Reagan) to bail the country out of liberal failure.
  • Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats collapsed the U.S. economy for a third time starting in 2008 and handed us the third worst economy in U.S. history (behind the Great Depression and the Jimmy Carter debacle). The Obama reign of terror has given us the worst debt in U.S. history. The highest number of people on food stamps in U.S. history. The highest number of people dropping out of the work force in U.S. history.
These are the facts. And they are simply indisputable. Now you've made it clear that you are incapable of dealing with reality and facts so I suggest you immediately call your psychologist after reading this.

What a waste pf space, there Poodle.....Your "facts" resembles what oe would see in a toilet.

For example....your first "fact" shows your ignorance of history.......Some within your ilk may have heard of Stephen Douglas who ran against Lincoln.....and, guess what....Douglas was a Democrat and as Lincoln was, ALSO from Illinois....and last time I checked Illinois is not a southern slave state

Last edited:
But here's the thing.....the only "heinous history" belongs to the Dumbocrats.
  • Dumbocrats so vehemently insisted on slavery, they started an actual war with their own country over it. Republican's ended slavery.
  • Dumbocrats insisted on the illegal/unconstitutional Social Security. Republican's accurately predicted 70 years ahead that it was unsustainable and would fail. Social Security is now insolvent.
  • Dumbocrats insisted on the illegal/unconstitutional Medicare. Republican's accurately predicted 40 years ahead that it was unsustainable and would fail. Barack Obama went around in 2008 claiming that the government could no longer afford Medicare and hence the need for Obamacare.
  • Dumbocrats insisted on the illegal/unconstitutional Medicaid. Republican's accurately predicted 40 years ahead that it was unsustainable and would fail. Barack Obama went around in 2008 claiming that the government could no longer afford Medicaid and hence the need for Obamacare.
  • FDR and the Dumbocrats collapsed the U.S. economy in the 1930's and handed us the Great Depression (after conservatives handed us the Roaring 20's on a silver platter). Even hard-core left-wing UCLA did a study and admitted that FDR's policies drastically extended the Great Depression
  • Jimmy Carter and the Dumbocrats collapsed the U.S. economy once again in the late 1970's and handed us the second worst economy in U.S. history (after the Great Depression). Once again the American people need a real conservative (Ronald Reagan) to bail the country out of liberal failure.
  • Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats collapsed the U.S. economy for a third time starting in 2008 and handed us the third worst economy in U.S. history (behind the Great Depression and the Jimmy Carter debacle). The Obama reign of terror has given us the worst debt in U.S. history. The highest number of people on food stamps in U.S. history. The highest number of people dropping out of the work force in U.S. history.
These are the facts. And they are simply indisputable. Now you've made it clear that you are incapable of dealing with reality and facts so I suggest you immediately call your psychologist after reading this.

What a waste pf space, there Poodle.....Your "facts" resembles what oe would see in a toilet.

For example....your first "fact" shows your ignorance of history.......Some within your ilk may have heard of Stephen Douglas who ran against Lincoln.....and, guess what....Douglas was a Democrat and as Lincoln was, ALSO from Illinois....and last time I checked Illinois is not a southern slave state
What does an irrelevant guy who lost have to do with anything?!? Desperate much? :lmao:

A little ashamed of your party, are we? The party that so vehemently demanded to keep slavery that they attacked their own country and started a war with the U.S.? Facts are a bitch, aren't they? Watching you have a meltdown over them make them that much more special :lol:

Bwahahahahahaha!!! The best you could do is pull a guy out of your ass that not only lost and was irrelevant, but one who didn't even fight to abolish slavery?!?

"When slavery became a divisive political issue during the Mexican War, Douglas’s romantic nationalism faced a new challenge. Fearing that the issue might disrupt the Republic, he argued for the doctrine of popular sovereignty-the right of the people of a state or territory to decide the slavery question for themselves"

Stephen A. Douglas - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

:dance::dance::dance:

I'm not anti Dem, I'm simply a realist. If things were really as good as the numbers suggest, the American public would be happy.

They aren't.

The "anger" is mostly among older white males (and their "obedient" wives) who STILL have a hard time with a half black guy in the WH, have a hard time with women being too uppity, have a hard time with same sex marriages, have a hard time with immigrants (blaming immigrants is as American as apple pie)......

Those old white males will die with bitterness in their hearts....and so be it !!!
Brown women love free shit...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 43
I'm not anti Dem, I'm simply a realist. If things were really as good as the numbers suggest, the American public would be happy.

They aren't.

The "anger" is mostly among older white males (and their "obedient" wives) who STILL have a hard time with a half black guy in the WH, have a hard time with women being too uppity, have a hard time with same sex marriages, have a hard time with immigrants (blaming immigrants is as American as apple pie)......

Those old white males will die with bitterness in their hearts....and so be it !!!
Eat shit and die you old, perverted, racist cocksucker. NAT4900 just described you perfectly.

They aren't.

Eat shit and die you old, perverted, racist cocksucker. NAT4900 just described you perfectly.
VOR is only part brown...that's why she's the Very Odiferous Rectum....yo.

When Bill Clinton left a balanced budget with surpluses in line to completely eliminate the national debt by 2012, why did George W. Bush slash tax rates for the rich and double the debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion?

there was no surplus, the balanced budget was set up by Newt and bubba reluctantly agreed. then 9/11 happened. the debt was 10.6 T when obozo took over, it will be over 21 T when he leaves, he will have added more debt than all previous presidents combined. If you want to talk about debt creation, lets talk about Obama's debt.
I dunno what 9-11 had to do with the debt

They aren't.

VOR is only part brown...that's why she's the Very Odiferous Rectum....yo.
You are pathetic. Just crawl into a hole and die already.

What does an irrelevant guy who lost have to do with anything?!? Desperate much? :lmao:

A little ashamed of your party, are we? The party that so vehemently demanded to keep slavery that they attacked their own country and started a war with the U.S.? Facts are a bitch, aren't they? Watching you have a meltdown over them make them that much more special :lol:

May be time for some meds or a few morning drinks there, Poodle.....LOL

May be time for some meds or a few morning drinks there, Poodle.....LOL

I can't say I blame you. If I were as deranged as you and getting my ass kicked with facts, I too would turn to meds and alcohol.

"When slavery became a divisive political issue during the Mexican War, Douglas’s romantic nationalism faced a new challenge. Fearing that the issue might disrupt the Republic, he argued for the doctrine of popular sovereignty-the right of the people of a state or territory to decide the slavery question for themselves"

Hey, dimwit.......Did you and your ignorant ilk ever wonder why 83% of blacks vote democrat? Is your "theory" that blacks vote for slavery?
Are you dumber than a box of spent matches?

Son....I just crushed you with facts above. The first wise thing you did was decide to move on rather than continue with your absurd liberal propaganda.

Poodle is a perfect example of what passes for right wing "intelligentsia".......Please don't breed more morons.

Hey, dimwit.......Did you and your ignorant ilk ever wonder why 83% of blacks vote democrat? Is your "theory" that blacks vote for slavery?
Are you dumber than a box of spent matches?

Free stuff is the reason, the dems keep the blacks down on the ole plantation and when one wakes up and smells the coffee you assholes label them an Uncle Tom

Free stuff is the reason, the dems keep the blacks down on the ole plantation and when one wakes up and smells the coffee you assholes label them an Uncle Tom

The above, a "perfect" confirmation why this country overwhelmingly elected a black president.....TWICE, Correct? (The WH is now the "ole plantation"......or so, the moronic right wing "concludes.") LOL

Last edited:

Did I ever wonder why some black vote Dumbocrat? No. Not at all. I know why. First of all, many of them are completely unaware of history because liberals took over the education system and indoctrinated them. Second, many wouldn't care anyway because they are simply interested in "free" shit that Dumbocrats hand them in exchange for their liberty.

Tell me....how does it feel being my personal bitch? You're clearly like 19 years old or something (and likely dropped out of high school) because you are so ignorant of history and politics that it's rather astounding. You ignore the documented historical facts of the U.S. by saying "hey dumbass....history doesn't matter because 'x' amount of blacks now vote Dumbocrat". Oh....ok....there is some real "logic" for you. :lmao:

The above, a "perfect" confirmation why this country overwhelmingly elected a black president.....TWICE, Correct? (The WH is now the "ole plantation"......or so, the moronic right wing "concludes." LOL
Wait....one black man sits in the White House so by your "logic" every black man sits in the White House and there are no longer any black people living in poverty? Really? Bwahahahahah! :lmao:

Forum List

Back