I have been wondering when this would come out.

Rumor has it that the boosters are causing 48 hrs of side effects even if you didn't get much the first time from the two.

Just saw this article on AP from 28 minutes ago about discussion and process of when a Moderna Covid-19 booster might be available. As a Moderna recipient, 67 years of age, it is of interest to me. If and when it is recommended, I plan to take it, hopefully in November or December.
Check with your doctor. I know some people who’s doctors have already recommended they get their moderna booster

Great! L get the flu shot yearly and have ever since the military got me used to being jabbed for all kinds of crap. I hope your luck holds. It would speak well of the genes you received and are passing down or already passed down. Bet you are in your 40s?
I wish you well with your booster. I personally have a a very long history of strong natural immunity and I'm 64. So for me personally I am averse to vaccines of any kind. I've never had a single flu shot and have NEVER had the flu. That is why vaccines need to be a personal choice, everyone is different and has different experiences with sickness.

Mixing vaccine brands isn't exactly recommended...there are ongoing studies about this. And what I have heard has not been positive results from the mixing of brands and especially types.

But I'm somewhat giddy from the coffee futures market...I bought in months ago and currently coffee is in historical prices.

Wait, you mean the booster is supposed to be one specific brand?

Meanwhile the Biden Harris administration wants to turn a personal choice into a requirement. If that be the case, there will probably be another revolutionary war.

White 6
Same here. I know the Pfizer booster is already out there. They said the Moderna would come out later. Been hoping to hear when.

I'm 69 and took the Moderna no problem. Hope the booster is as easy.

White 6
Same here. I know the Pfizer booster is already out there. They said the Moderna would come out later. Been hoping to hear when.

I'm 69 and took the Moderna no problem. Hope the booster is as easy.

From what I hear the Pfizer is supposed to be the most effective.

Check with your doctor. I know some people who’s doctors have already recommended they get their moderna booster
I am looking forward to it, but no giant hurry. I am pretty sure, my medical folk could get this done for me, but I am waiting until booster is bought off on and recommended by FDA for people my age with no preexisting conditions. It will be closer to winter (was winter last time I caught it) and if approved and recommended, it will be free to me under Medicare and Tricare. I like "free to me". Thank you for your tax dollars.

I wish you well with your booster. I personally have a a very long history of strong natural immunity and I'm 64. So for me personally I am averse to vaccines of any kind. I've never had a single flu shot and have NEVER had the flu. That is why vaccines need to be a personal choice, everyone is different and has different experiences with sickness.
I get that. I perfectly understand folks like you and might be the same if I had that history of perfect heath and vaccine avoidance. Was in the wrong place, wrong time with wrong immunity a couple of times, until the Army made vaccine avoidance impractical and I quit getting the flu.

Have you had COVId? Have you spoken to a doctor about the vaccine?

I am looking forward to it, but no giant hurry. I am pretty sure, my medical folk could get this done for me, but I am waiting until booster is bought off on and recommended by FDA for people my age with no preexisting conditions. It will be closer to winter (was winter last time I caught it) and if approved and recommended, it will be free to me under Medicare and Tricare. I like "free to me". Thank you for your tax dollars.
Happy to help :)

No. The last time I saw him was just before Covid hit. He was trying to get me to take the shingles vaccine which I also am not going to get.
Well I guess you think you know better than the pros. Can’t do much with people like that. Godspeed

No. The last time I saw him was just before Covid hit. He was trying to get me to take the shingles vaccine which I also am not going to get.
Planning to get that one at vaccine time for me also. I understand it is a 2 dose thing also.

Forum List

Back