"I Have Black/White/Hispanic/Asian Friends"

But I suspect that all white people are white supremacists

Why ?

Because I can't prove it.

And herein lies the problem.
Such mind-numbing willfull idiocy in order to bolster its own racism.

(I say ‘it’ because it has expressed its desire that white SA children be raped and murdered in front of their parents, before the parents are subjected to the same fate).
Yes and I 100% supported the murder and rape of white South Africans

What's your point ?

That's repulsive.

Did you get the training and/or work history/experience? Did you apply for the job with the expectation of having a fair chance of getting the job? Or did you go in with the defeated attitude of 'why do I bother?"

Have you built your credit history and score over time, by paying your bills on time in order to qualify for the loan?
All the jobs are controlled by the white supremacists. It matters not the black person quals. All the banks are controlled by the white supremacists. It matters not the black person's credit. Wells Fargo was roping black borrowers (whom they referred as “mud people”) into high-cost loans and falsifying credit histories to make black applicants look like greater risks than they were.

You are responsible for the state of your own soul. That's it.

And you have said it's okay to rape people based on the color of their skin. That makes you as horrific as the people you hate.

Read the end of Animal Farm and weep for the state of your immortal soul

Did you get the training and/or work history/experience? Did you apply for the job with the expectation of having a fair chance of getting the job? Or did you go in with the defeated attitude of 'why do I bother?"

Have you built your credit history and score over time, by paying your bills on time in order to qualify for the loan?
All the jobs are controlled by the white supremacists. It matters not the black person quals. All the banks are controlled by the white supremacists. It matters not the black person's credit. Wells Fargo was roping black borrowers (whom they referred as “mud people”) into high-cost loans and falsifying credit histories to make black applicants look like greater risks than they were.

And you have said it's okay to rape people based on the color of their skin. That makes you as horrific as the people you hate.

Your advice will fall on deaf ears. Someone who doesn’t value his own life will not value another’s.

But I suspect that all white people are white supremacists

Why ?

Because I can't prove it.

And herein lies the problem.
Such mind-numbing willfull idiocy in order to bolster its own racism.

(I say ‘it’ because it has expressed its desire that white SA children be raped and murdered in front of their parents, before the parents are subjected to the same fate).
Yes and I 100% supported the murder and rape of white South Africans

What's your point ?
Yes, including white South African children. We know. You you told us.
My point is nothing you say has any value after you exposed your filthy disgusting desires. And I like to let people know about the fact that you are a very very sick racist.

Not only does he support the rape and murder of adults based upon their skin colour, but their children too, and he said HE WOULD force the parents to watch that before they suffered the same fate.
It’s sick beyond belief.

It is said this is not a defense against racism.

I reject that. In most cases, if you have true friends of other races, you're not racist. And don't let anyone tell you differently.

For a certain set, there IS no defense against racism. You are racist. You are racist even if you don't THINK you're racist. You are racist even if you are white and married a black man and freely chose to make your children with this man. For that set, you are white and racist and there is no escaping it.

Reject this garbage.

If you TRULY have friendships with people of different races and beliefs, than what better evidence is there for you being what Leftists used to value: tolerant, diverse and loving? If you share their struggles and listen to their stories and invite them into your homes and share their lives and seek to understand them, as friends do, and you love and value them as complete individuals, including their race, how can you possibly be racist?

But of course that's not good enough now. If you have friendships with people of different values and beliefs, you must also be Down For Their Struggle. And maybe not just THEIR struggle, meaning them as individuals, but every race struggle the Powers That Be want to impose on them. IOW, you are not just you and your friend is not just your friend. But you are White and your friend is Black and that must be overlaid with all the meaning THEY want to lay on it.

Check your heart. And if it doesn't describe you, reject it. Then maybe we can finally move forward.
Racism is not about not liking someone of another group. Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, etc are white people.

• A white supremacist would employ black people just as long as whites were in charge of employing
  • A white supremacist would sponsor black athletes, just as long as whites were in charge of the sponsoring.
  • A white supremacist can like a black person, sleep with black women, marry a black women, listen to black music, adopt a black child. They can do all that stuff but still be team white supremacy.
There were many whites who supported slavery and and jim crow yet, managed to conjure personal kindness for individual black people.

So explain please how you can LIKE another group -- but insist on (in your words) "harming people" of that group thru power and systems. Seems like you just CATAPULTED right over the simple observation in the OP to run your own same rant.

""A white supremacist can like a black person, sleep with black women, marry a black women, listen to black music, adopt a black child. They can do all that stuff but still be team white supremacy.""

Where'd you copy that gem from? Seems to me, a white supremacist married to a black lady would have a LOT of issues at Christmas and other holidays and family reunions. Seems ludicrous to me.

Is this a matter of just not being "black enough" to marry a black woman? I'm not getting this ---- UNLESS most of us are correct and you are a Black Supremacist.

You got a link to any of that?

You can deny, but that does not change that you were not born here speaking the language.

You can assert lies, but asserting them because you say so does not make them true.
Your assertions are only that and do not prove that you are a native born American. I commend you on your studies, particularly your reading lists. You are almost flawless, but the syntax and diction give you away.

... If you have some kind of degree in linguistics ...)

He most certainly does not. Amateurs shouldn’t play at linguistics.
No, I don't. But I speak enough of several languages to get by and have been lotsa places and talked to enough people to know I can spot a native speaker vs a non native.

Obviously not. Which is hilarious.

You can assert lies, but asserting them because you say so does not make them true.
Your assertions are only that and do not prove that you are a native born American. I commend you on your studies, particularly your reading lists. You are almost flawless, but the syntax and diction give you away.

No, I don't. But I speak enough of several languages to get by and have been lotsa places and talked to enough people to know I can spot a native speaker vs a non native.

Obviously so, furriner.

Obviously so, furriner.

Oh I'm sorry, am I supposed to pay attention to anything you said after you were so laughingly wrong about my nation of origin?

Keep up that front, I know what you are.

So explain please how you can LIKE another group -- but insist on (in your words) "harming people" of that group thru power and systems. Seems like you just CATAPULTED right over the simple observation in the OP to run your own same rant.
Because a white person that likes a black person just means he LIKES THAT INDIVIDUAL BLACK PERSON.

That says nothing as to what they think of black people as a group.

Even Donald Trump Has Black Friends

There you have it.

I really need not say any more.

For all I know, your black friend could be like Steve Harvey, Ben Carson, or Kanye West, black people who overlook your racism and let sh*t slide that I wouldn't. Your black friend may allow you to be racist.

And if we’re being honest, some of those “black friends” claims might not even claim you.

I can think of one or two white associates who count me as their one black friend. But I have no white friends. I might recognize them on a good day, but I’m certainly not bailing them out.

Anytime time someone tells me they’re not racist because they have black friends, I always say. “Oh, yeah? Call them on the phone right now. I want to speak to them.”

They don't have it (unlike there white friends who right there ready to be called) Email ? Nope. Because like you, they are lying. They don't have real black friends.

Because a white person that likes a black person just means he LIKES THAT INDIVIDUAL BLACK PERSON.

This is stupid. The bar for a racist is set at LIKING ALL Black people? I don't even like 1/2 the white people on the planet.

Clearly, for any critical thinking person, it's hard to be a racist if your fishing buddy is black. Ask Huckleberry Finn who has a race "awakening" that EVERY school child used to read about because of adventures with Jim.

That story proved to be too "problematic" for the leftists involved in our schools, because should the kids REMEMBER this story --- THEY might not need the Demo party to badger them about being racists and just make the effort to "explore" on their own. So they replaced it with a lot of literal gang-banging and novels that kids could closer identify with based on real problems like surviving gang warfare and having a crack whore lesbian mom. :badgrin:

What the OP is trying to tell you -- is that people are not won over by badgering them, as you prefer to do. People lose their prejudice and fear by direct associations. You lose that prejudice pretty quickly with a small number of associations. Like your black doctor or kid's teacher or your fishing buddy that owns the better bass boat.. LOL... .

For all I know, your black friend could be like Steve Harvey, Ben Carson, or Kanye West, black people who overlook your racism and let sh*t slide that I wouldn't. Your black friend may allow you to be racist.

Essien RULE #23 -- I HAVE to choose my black friends from an APPROVED LIST of black people that qualify to be "comfort blacks". Just like having a dog TRAINED to be a comfort animal?

Well I'll be acquiring several more comfort Blacks before the end of the year -- so PLEASE -- post the complete list of NON-QUALIFYING black acquaintances that won't buy me a Letter of Absolution as a Racist. :113:

I'm wondering now if I'm wasting my time PROVING I'm not a racist to the four NFL players families that live in my HOA. They are NOT taking a knee at the National Anthem. Should I put them out for a draft and try to exchange them for Essien APPROVED blacks?

:banana:

This is stupid. The bar for a racist is set at LIKING ALL Black people? I don't even like 1/2 the white people on the planet.

Clearly, for any critical thinking person, it's hard to be a racist if your fishing buddy is black. Ask Huckleberry Finn who has a race "awakening" that EVERY school child used to read about because of adventures with Jim.

That story proved to be too "problematic" for the leftists involved in our schools, because should the kids REMEMBER this story --- THEY might not need the Demo party to badger them about being racists and just make the effort to "explore" on their own. So they replaced it with a lot of literal gang-banging and novels that kids could closer identify with based on real problems like surviving gang warfare and having a crack whore lesbian mom. :badgrin:

What the OP is trying to tell you -- is that people are not won over by badgering them, as you prefer to do. People lose their prejudice and fear by direct associations. You lose that prejudice pretty quickly with a small number of associations. Like your black doctor or kid's teacher or your fishing buddy that owns the better bass boat.. LOL... .
Just because you have a black friend is stupid as a wife beater "Hey but i married a woman"

It means nothing. Charles Murray author of bell Curve is married to an Asian. Yet he's hardcore white supremacist. Personal associations means nothing

Last edited:

Just because you have a black friend is stupid as a wife beater "Hey but i married a woman"

It means nothing. Charles Murray author of bell Curve is married to an Asian. Yet he's hardcore white supremacist. Personal associations means nothing

Maybe it DOES mean something that Charles Murray is married to an Asian.. Is THIS what you stew about day after day??? There could be several IMPORTANT meanings.

1) The work that Murray did is motivated strictly by scientific inquiry. USUALLY, that doesn't have a predetermined bias to it.

2) Cynically and hysterically funny if he DID that work as a kind of dating research just to a find a woman from a SMARTER race.. :rolleyes:

:eusa_dance:

Anytime time someone tells me they’re not racist because they have black friends, I always say. “Oh, yeah? Call them on the phone right now. I want to speak to them.”

That's a neat service you offer. Could have a lot of fun with that. Are you a ranking officer in the "conformance and compliance office" of the Black Power Militia or sumthing?

I sure wouldn't want any black friends that are not pedigreed and certified black by a recognized agency.. Do you handle mutts as well?

Last edited:
Any black that has a mind of his/her own, and does not cry and snivel about slavery....is an Uncle Tom to Paul & Co. So yeah...you are wasting your breath.

Forum List

Back