I have changed my mind on packing SCOTUS. When Trump wins he should add 5 conservative judges

This kind of liberal scheme tends to backfire. Remember it was Schumer and Dingy Hairy who got rid of the judicial filibuster to pave the way for Obama but they just paved it for Trump.

I can see the GOP adding justices next year at Trump's insistence. I can also see President Trump admitting Northern North Dakota and Eastern Washington as states as well to add more Republican senators to the body.

Another liberal idea that they are talking about this year.

Not for supreme court justices, that is because all the republicans would filibuster judges.

We will probably impeach the alleged rapist on the SC and not pack the court.

The libs don't have the votes to impeach and convict Justice Kavanaugh, even if they could prove he is a rapist.

In fact, to date, the Dems haven't even launched an investigation into the allegations of Gang Rape Parties conducted by Kavanaugh.

This kind of liberal scheme tends to backfire. Remember it was Schumer and Dingy Hairy who got rid of the judicial filibuster to pave the way for Obama but they just paved it for Trump.

I can see the GOP adding justices next year at Trump's insistence. I can also see President Trump admitting Northern North Dakota and Eastern Washington as states as well to add more Republican senators to the body.

Another liberal idea that they are talking about this year.

Not for supreme court justices, that is because all the republicans would filibuster judges.

We will probably impeach the alleged rapist on the SC and not pack the court.
What rapist? WE??? The Borg collective speaks. LOL

Biden and the Dims have a great idea and I am on board. Trump should add a bunch of conservative judges who will make sure that law are CONSTITUTIONAL and not allow legislation from the bench. Its the only way to save the greatest document in history, the Constitution.
That's news?...you cons have alway favored packing the court with right wingers..the more the better. That's been common knowledge for years.

Biden and the Dims have a great idea and I am on board. Trump should add a bunch of conservative judges who will make sure that law are CONSTITUTIONAL and not allow legislation from the bench. Its the only way to save the greatest document in history, the Constitution.
That's news?...you cons have alway favored packing the court with right wingers..the more the better. That's been common knowledge for years.
Appointing right wingers, like the dems appoint left wingers. Packing is expanding the size of the USSC which I do not support and brain dead Biden won't answer.

Why does the GOP continue to play by the rule book the Democrats have burned??

Appointing right wingers, like the dems appoint left wingers. Packing is expanding the size of the USSC which I do not support and brain dead Biden won't answer.
Won't answer probably becasue it's nobody's offical postion or proposal, just some ideas being tossed around. Meaning the chance of it actually bering done is one in a million. Like I said, you cons are a paranoid bunch.

Won't answer probably becasue it's nobody's offical postion or proposal, just some ideas being tossed around. Meaning the chance of it actually bering done is one in a million. Like I said, you cons are a paranoid bunch.
Looks whose talking about paranoid. LOL. It is the position of several dem senators starting with Schumer. All Biden has to do is answer yes or no. He will not.

Looks whose talking about paranoid. LOL. It is the position of several dem senators starting with Schumer. All Biden has to do is answer yes or no. He will not.

We all know the answer is YES. Thats why Trump should do it when he wins.

Why does the GOP continue to play by the rule book the Democrats have burned??

I cannot agree more. Fuck the Dims.

The ability to "pack the Court," is just one example of why the Constitution is erroneous and needs to be replaced.

AMEND the Constitution to specify 9 justices serving 20 year terms, with 2 justices nominated every 4 year Presidential term, and the Chief Justice nominated during the fifth Presidential term.
Amend the constitution to specify each state appoint a jurist to to the Court.

Banana Republican have been packing the courts for 4 years. By the tyranny of Democracy, the once most deliberative body in the world has been reduced to 50% + 1. Don't be surprise when the Dems use their raw political power in the next session.

Thats not packing the court.
And do you expect me to believe dems would nominate a Constitutionalist to the SC if they were in power?
Your Faux rage is pathetic.....elections have consequences.

So dems are lying?

Forum List

Back