I have changed my mind on packing SCOTUS. When Trump wins he should add 5 conservative judges

Biden and the Dims have a great idea and I am on board. Trump should add a bunch of conservative judges who will make sure that law are CONSTITUTIONAL and not allow legislation from the bench. Its the only way to save the greatest document in history, the Constitution.
Couldn't disagree more.

Biden and the Dims have a great idea and I am on board. Trump should add a bunch of conservative judges who will make sure that law are CONSTITUTIONAL and not allow legislation from the bench. Its the only way to save the greatest document in history, the Constitution.
Trump isn’t in Congress. It takes an act of Congress.

121227715_1492269957630232_7668124339070756794_o.png

When Trump wins he should add 5 conservative judges

Since he's unequivocally losing I guess we won't need to worry about this.
You keep saying this like it’s a foregone conclusion. If he wins the same states as last time he doesn’t even need PA.
Your pos isn't winning Wisc or Mich either and Fla is in doubt traitor
If he does will you leave this board forever? Yes or no? Traitor.

You keep saying this like it’s a foregone conclusion. If he wins the same states as last time he doesn’t even need PA.
Leave ?? I'm bringing a gun to my neighbors where we'll be watching If trump wins I might shoot myself

Leave ?? I'm bringing a gun to my neighbors where we'll be watching If trump wins I might shoot myself
In that case I truly hope he does. Just watched Schindler’s List again. Very sad. You spit on our ancestors graves. Traitor.

Promise?

Promise?
Have you no decency man??

Promise?
Traitors don’t deserve decency.

Promise?
Traitors don’t deserve decency.
I'm American ,born and bred Israel is just another country to me

Promise?
Not for commies.

Why wait? Add those justices RIGHT NOW!

PACK THAT COURT...PACK THAT COURT...PACK THAT COURT :banana:

Wait wtf? Why does he need to win to nominate judges when all the rightwingers are saying he doesn't have to wait to nominate one now?

Forum List

Back