I have decided not to ignore the NFL after all

But make no mistake

I wont be watching any Black Lies Matter games

but I dont have give the game that so many of us have enjoyed for do long

As I write this I’m watching Monday Night Football on Youtube with the undefeated Chicago Bears coached by Mike Ditka playing the Miami Dolphins coached by Don Shula

the game features Walter Peyton and William Perry “The Refrigerator” against Dan Marino for the Dolphins

and you know what?

Its real football played by real men instead of the guilt-ridden white fags and black race hustlers playing the game today

There is another option. Write down the advertisers on day day and boycott their products. Isn't that similar to the tactics the Woke mob uses? Fight fire with fire. Enjoy the game and watch the salary cap continue to spiral down. Then will see just how Woke these players really are. We already have asituation in KC where one player is eating up allmost 25% of the salary cap as revenues decreased. Keep those revenues decreasing and the kneeling will stop

Write down the advertisers on day day and boycott their products. Isn't that similar to the tactics the Woke mob uses?
The woke mob do not have real jobs

They are professional freaks who get walking around money from rodents like George Soros

Seriously, honest citizens are just not as good at deceit as the radical left

Not necessarily

but if so who cares?

I’d much prefer watching Roger Staubauch or Joe Montana play than the mentally challenged white libs and ghetto refugees who kneel during the national anthem
:thankusmile:
Indeed,that’s the only NFL games I ever watch anymore buying old NFL games from yesteryear over the net when the playoffs and Super Bowl games were nit fixed as they are now.

NFL....No Fun League....
Better term is the no fan loyalty league,sick of all these owners giving the fans the middle finger and leaving their cities as the niners did then the chargers and raiders,I thought all that bullshit had stopped back in the 90 s but obviously it has not,it’s just a matter of time before the bills are the next team to leave,probably to Orlando or somewhere,fuck the NFL.give me college football and UCLA any day of the year.you always know colleges are never going to leave their cities.

Forget not watching the NFL because of kneeling,let’s hear a valid reason which is all these teams moving all the time and these playoff and superbowls rigged every year,fuck that bullshit and fuck the NFL. Anybody who continues watching the NFL and supports thst shit is a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Not necessarily

but if so who cares?

I’d much prefer watching Roger Staubauch or Joe Montana play than the mentally challenged white libs and ghetto refugees who kneel during the national anthem
I'm still amazed that you RWI fake patriots still think the kneelers were protesting the flag or the anthem.

You RWI's clearly don't understand that the protest(s) occurred DURING the anthem, not a protest OF the anthem.

But keep being angry.

Better term is the no fan loyalty league,sick of all these owners giving the fans the middle finger and leaving their cities as the niners did then the chargers and raiders,I thought all that bullshit had stopped back in the 90 s but obviously it has not,it’s just a matter of time before the bills are the next team to leave,probably to Orlando or somewhere,fuck the NFL.give me college football and UCLA any day of the year.you always know colleges are never going to leave their cities.

Forget not watching the NFL because of kneeling,let’s hear a valid reason which is all these teams moving all the time and these playoff and superbowls rigged every year,fuck that bullshit and fuck the NFL. Anybody who continues watching the NFL and supports thst shit is a fucking idiot.
Time for LA RAMS FAN to get a new screen name.

I agree no team or fan loyalty with the players...

I'm still amazed that you RWI fake patriots still think the kneelers were protesting the flag or the anthem.
You are really clueless

the kneelers are disrespecting the flag to show their displeasure with the United States

You are really clueless

the kneelers are disrespecting the flag to show their displeasure with the United States
The clueless one is you.

Kaepernick has said on numerous occasions that the sole purpose of kneeling during the national anthem is not to disrespect the military personnel at all, but rather that his goal is to use his social platform to bring topics regarding police brutality and oppression of people of color to light.

Is Kaepernick lying about what he is saying?

Is Kaepernick lying about what he is saying?
If thats what he said then yes he’s a damn liar

he hates America based on a lie

his own words:

“ I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” he said then”

thats a lie

If thats what he said then yes he’s a damn liar

he hates America based on a lie

his own words:

“ I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” he said then”

thats a lie
A good read for you, below. You will enjoy the "Con" side.

I reject all three pro arguments and refer you back to my previous post

simply put, its a lie that America oppresses black people
Do you read books?

DO you watch Movies based on books?

Do you watch Movies, not based on books, but model real life in the world?

For example, The Green Book.
Are you denying the the black artist was not allowed to eat his dinner in and among the very people he was soon going to entertain.

Or, the case of him not being allowed to use the indoor bathroom, where he was entertaining, and required to use the outhouse.

Or if you acknowledge that the above cases are actually true, and did happen, but you consider that "Not an act of oppression."

Are you denying the the black artist was not allowed to eat his dinner in and among the very people he was soon going to entertain.
Is that happening in 2021?

no

kapernick should have said he hated America based on past wrongs

but he said we are oppressing black people now and thats not true

Is that happening in 2021?

no

kapernick should have said he hated America based on past wrongs

but he said we are oppressing black people now and thats not true
Wow, you really think black and white people, today, are treated equally?
It's probably better now than in 1950ish, but it still exists.

Wow, you really think black and white people, today, are treated equally?
Yes

we have no laws that treat black people unequally and many laws against unequal treatment

Yes

we have no laws that treat black people unequally and many laws against unequal treatment
Yup
No difference in your mind
Wow.
That is why we have such division in our Country. You think everyone is treated equally.

Forum List

Back