I have hit rock bottom due to my dating drought and actually decided to do something I never thought I would do

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I called Macys customer service to ask about ordering a item and the lady had a very nice voice and was so pleasant that I kept her on the phone for almost an hour just asking tons of questions about Macys shippping and handling LOL

I havent had a match on a dating app since May and was so nice to have a pleasant conversation with a woman for a change. I know I am pathetic and would never tell this to anyone in my family or friends just on here

I called Macys customer service to ask about ordering a item and the lady had a very nice voice and was so pleasant that I kept her on the phone for almost an hour just asking tons of questions about Macys shippping and handling LOL

I havent had a match on a dating app since May and was so nice to have a pleasant conversation with a woman for a change. I know I am pathetic and would never tell this to anyone in my family or friends just on here
She talked to you for an hour about shipping and handling and she didn't try to blow you off? You need to marry that gal!

Dude... Get a gym membership, and go. At least every other day. Quit being fat, and you'll already be in the top %50 of the dating pool. Secondly... Quit chasing pussy. You're making this harder than it has to be. Chase money instead. Focus on that. Once you get the money... The pussy chases you.

I’ve lowered my standards also. Spending many a SAT at the mall hanging around a Lane Bryant change room hoping to land one.

Last edited:
Every time she said......Is there anything else I can help you with?.......I would ask 3 more questions LMAO
That's so sweet of you. I hope your drought comes to an end and you meet someone God has chosen for you.

Listen up bub and I'm only going to tell you this once! Incels and basement dwellers...pick your balls up off the floor and try something new...take a chance. Don't give up before you even try. Ask girls out, even fat ones.

As you build confidence, you will be fed more poozy. Even if you fail, keep at it. At the bikers' mardi gras, about 5% of the drunk topless or not topless gals would let you give their boobies a little suckle. 95% is a lot of rejection, but you just keep on keeping on if you want some titties to play with. It was tougher in the beginning, but as time went on, it became more natural.

Incels and basement dwellers...your other option is to go queer. Put an ad in a queer marketplace and they will come to you. It is your choice incels...

20 girls.jpg

Forum List

Back