I Have Lost All Connection With US Politics

So the answer is to elect another Uber wealthy person? Ummm people are tired of those types. Run an average paycheck to paycheck person and the nation immediately is on track.
Who would you back? A proven home run hitter or some kid who has not really played the game? Advocating for the ignorant leads to a lot more ignorance.
The wealthy have proven track records. This is why Biden is fast building up his wealth as is Obama.

So the answer is to elect another Uber wealthy person? Ummm people are tired of those types. Run an average paycheck to paycheck person and the nation immediately is on track.
I measure this by my own experiences as a voter representing up to 130,000 humans. I find that those who are new, really do not understand but given time, they can then understand. A new person typically underestimates the actual problem.

Voting in favor of a dumpster fire train-wreck isn’t exactly a good alternative to “going in the wrong direction”.

Trump has never been accountable for anything in his whole life. You enjoy his lies about a stolen election? He's a fat punk... a sore loser with zero evidence.
Well then you must think that I am lying about the election being stolen, because I said the same things that Trump said. Only I went into more detail about it. And I'm sure you are aware of all those details, right ? You could pass a quiz on them right ? Right ? :doubt:

I simply can't stand it any more. Are Americans (Democrats) the biggest idiots in the world ? The polls dont make any sense. They overwhelmingly say that the country is headed in the wrong direction. OK. But together with that, they (some of them) say that most voters prefer Joe Biden to be president.

EARTH TO DEMOCRATS: if you think the country is headed in the wrong direction (the direction of making the Biden family rich, and really no other direction), then why do you support the guy who has the country drifting about, with no actual leadership ?

Crime is soaring in the blue cities, prices continue to rise after massive inflation, LGBT lunatics are grooming schoolkids, and some goofballs are wrecking police departments by defunding them.

When will Democrats come to the realization that they put a guy in the White House who isnt paying any attention to them (occasionally pretends to, like the Maui visit), doesn't care one iota about them, and whose one track mind is on making money (FOR HIMSELF). Sheeesh!
The polling is as crooked as our fake elections

The polling is as crooked as our fake elections
It is waaaay off because Republicans dont generally participate. The idea that Bden is about equal to Trump in popularity is ludicrous.Biden had no popularity when he ran for the office (held a few rallies and nobody showed up) and he's much worse now that we've all gotten a closer look at him.

I'll bet the real numbers are about Trump 75%, Biden 25. (and that's mostly the illegal aliens he's been bringing in)

I equate MAGA with a dumpster fire train-wreck.

The majority of the country agrees and voted his stupid ass out of office.
Obviously. the stupid is YOU. NO, the majority of the country does NOT agree with that.

I wont even bother to ask you some questions from the MAGA Pill website. I know you have no idea what's in it. You just watch left media and fall prey to it. Ho hum
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It is waaaay off because Republicans dont generally participate. The idea that Bden is about equal to Trump in popularity is ludicrous.Biden had no popularity when he ran for the office (held a few rallies and nobody showed up) and he's much worse now that we've all gotten a closer look at him.

I'll bet the real numbers are about Trump 75%, Biden 25. (and that's mostly the illegal aliens he's been bringing in)
I can vote for Haley or Scott. I will not ever vote for a billionaire. So as of now it's those 2 or I sit it out.

Obviously. the stupid is YOU. NO, the majority of the country does NOT agree with that.

I wont even bother to ask you some questions from the MAGA Pill website. I know you have no idea what's in it. You just watch left media and fall prey to it. Ho hum
:rolleyes:
Is Jan 6 on the MAGA Pill website? You can start with that if you want to know why I think MAGA is a dumpster fire train-wreck.

I’d rather go with someone who doesn’t pressure his VP to overturn the results of an election he loses. Someone who doesn’t have much of his cabinet considering exercising the 25th amendment because he’s a fucking lunatic.

Giving a hand grenade to a monkey doesn’t sound like a healthy alternative to the issues we have.

It is possible to know all there is about Donald Trump and still neither love nor hate him. Many other attitudes exist.

Perhaps if you made an honest and sincere effort to understand the perspectives, priorities and life experiences of others, this wouldn't be such a mystery for you

Biden is a selfish opportunist, only in it for the money.

Isn't it nice to have someone to blame for all your problems?

Please accept REALITY.

People are tired of both parties
People are tired of an inability to compromise
People are tired of petty feuding
People are tired of a Government that can’t get things done

DENIAL - one if the major problems in America today.

Your guy sucks, my guy is great

The reaction posts I'm seeing in this thread, go beyond stupid. They are at the highest levels of IDIOCY.
:safetocomeoutff: partisans R us.........~S~

Forum List

Back