I have never thought Hillary was going to go to jail.....until now.

I've been thinking about this a bit. I think the best thing for this nation would be for her to go to trial. I wasn't certain for sure because this will create alot of anger and division for this nation but I think trying her gives the nation the best chance to heal on the other side.

Here is why:

1) it will show everyone that no one is too big to face justice.

2) it will make the left face the Clinton cancer among them and get rid of it.

3) it will calm the anger of the right

You dont bring false charges to calm people down
Well, unless you're Comey, apparently. LOL

I'd give her an 80% chance of either winding up in jail or getting a blanket pardon from Obama.
There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation.
Agree but I'd bump it up to 99.9% she gets indicted and 100% she does some time. This is the end of the road for a lot of people. Expect some high ranking officials to go down and watch them all turn on each other. The shit is literally hitting the fan on this one.

If they arrest the current Attorney General Loretta Lynch, justice can be served. She's the main culprit behind the Clinton cover ups. She's consistently obstructed justice. She's used intimidation tactics to coerce Comey. Keep in mind, he is her subordinate at the end of the day.

When Lynch met privately with Bill Clinton, we all knew the fix was in. It's blatant in-your-face corruption at this point. They're not even bothering to hide it anymore. They truly believe they're above the law. And sadly, they're probably right.
They WERE above the law absolutely but not anymore. WikiLeaks and the NYPD have insured justice will be served. The genie is out of the bottle and there's no way all the guilty parties escape this mess unscathed. There's blatant corruption splashed all over the internet that no one will escape

I pray you're right. I do cling to some small hope that the American People won't reward such corrupt criminals with the US Presidency. But it is only a small hope. I'm not nearly as optimistic as you are.
If it weren't for WikiLeaks and the NYPD I'd be where I was in the 1st investigation. I said all along they wouldn't indict her. I knew it and wasn't surprised.

One thing else to keep in mind. A lot of people are under investigation right now and they will look to save their own ass. Nobody wants to go t jail over the Clintons so you ave to add that to the mix as well. They will sing like little birdies

Maybe so - but I also look forward to hearing from the "little birdies" in the Trump choir...

How about you just stop saying shit you cant explain?
I've experienced this before when you call someone out to prove what they've said.

"Do your own research"

So weak
This is a forum, a place to share opinions & thoughts. If you want to play go fetch find another sucker.
Back up your BS
Opinions need no back up. Now kindly fuck off moron.

Now it's an opinion? So now it's no longer so much corruption and crimes...it's just an opinion that crimes were committed. Lol...
Until charges are formally made that's all it ever is. Christ some of you are so incredibly stupid I'm surprised you know how to post online.

I've been thinking about this a bit. I think the best thing for this nation would be for her to go to trial. I wasn't certain for sure because this will create alot of anger and division for this nation but I think trying her gives the nation the best chance to heal on the other side.

Here is why:

Your tinfoil hat is out of style bruh

Here is why:

no, granny. Comey didn't want to face a bunch of agents walking.

and that doesn't mean I am ok with the Foundation. That was her problem all along. The failure of anyone else in the dem party to raise that a year ago is telling about the party.

I'd give her an 80% chance of either winding up in jail or getting a blanket pardon from Obama.
There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation.
Agree but I'd bump it up to 99.9% she gets indicted and 100% she does some time. This is the end of the road for a lot of people. Expect some high ranking officials to go down and watch them all turn on each other. The shit is literally hitting the fan on this one.

If they arrest the current Attorney General Loretta Lynch, justice can be served. She's the main culprit behind the Clinton cover ups. She's consistently obstructed justice. She's used intimidation tactics to coerce Comey. Keep in mind, he is her subordinate at the end of the day.

When Lynch met privately with Bill Clinton, we all knew the fix was in. It's blatant in-your-face corruption at this point. They're not even bothering to hide it anymore. They truly believe they're above the law. And sadly, they're probably right.
They WERE above the law absolutely but not anymore. WikiLeaks and the NYPD have insured justice will be served. The genie is out of the bottle and there's no way all the guilty parties escape this mess unscathed. There's blatant corruption splashed all over the internet that no one will escape

I pray you're right. I do cling to some small hope that the American People won't reward such corrupt criminals with the US Presidency. But it is only a small hope. I'm not nearly as optimistic as you are.
If it weren't for WikiLeaks and the NYPD I'd be where I was in the 1st investigation. I said all along they wouldn't indict her. I knew it and wasn't surprised.

One thing else to keep in mind. A lot of people are under investigation right now and they will look to save their own ass. Nobody wants to go t jail over the Clintons so you ave to add that to the mix as well. They will sing like little birdies

Loretta Lynch. She's behind the Clinton cover-ups. Unless she's arrested, i don't see justice happening. She's the highest ranking law enforcement official in the land. Yet she's a criminal herself. It really is blatant arrogant in-your-face corruption at this point.

I've experienced this before when you call someone out to prove what they've said.

"Do your own research"

So weak
This is a forum, a place to share opinions & thoughts. If you want to play go fetch find another sucker.
Back up your BS

Now it's an opinion? So now it's no longer so much corruption and crimes...it's just an opinion that crimes were committed. Lol...
Until charges are formally made that's all it ever is. Christ some of you are so incredibly stupid I'm surprised you know how to post online.
Ok, so explain to someone...ANYONE how you formed that opinion and torrid shit has been released that you said existed that brought you to that conclusion?

Let me guess? You're going to tell me to go find it or that telling anyone is a waste because they wont understand it, right?

Here is why:

no, granny. Comey didn't want to face a bunch of agents walking.

and that doesn't mean I am ok with the Foundation. That was her problem all along. The failure of anyone else in the dem party to raise that a year ago is telling about the party.
Your tinfoil hat is too big and you can't tell male from female.

You're quite the special little flower it seems

Loretta Lynch. She's behind the Clinton cover-ups. Unless she's arrested, i don't see justice happening. She's the highest ranking law enforcement official in the land. Yet she's a criminal herself. It really is blatant arrogant in-your-face corruption at this point.
There's a federal lawsuit against her. She won't get away with it.
Attorney General is SUED to come clean on secret meeting with Bill Clinton | Daily Mail Online

Back up your BS

Ok, so explain to someone...ANYONE how you formed that opinion and torrid shit has been released that you said existed that brought you to that conclusion?

Let me guess? You're going to tell me to go find it or that telling anyone is a waste because they wont understand it, right?
Government documents on a personal non government computer possessed by a non government employee who just happens to also be in trouble with the law.

DOJ officials warning Clinton, a now private citizen, that a FOIA demand is going to be granted days before a server is wiped.

Separate investigation into the Clinton Foundation. Pay to play implications.

Head of the DOJ meets with the husband privately just days before an investigation is ultimately scuttled.

DOJ fighting the FBI on the investigation of Clinton.

That's just off the top of my head from yesterday's news cycle. There is obviously more and you're free to look for yourself or stick your head back in the sand. I honestly don't care

Back up your BS

Government documents on a personal non government computer possessed by a non government employee who just happens to also be in trouble with the law.

DOJ officials warning Clinton, a now private citizen, that a FOIA demand is going to be granted days before a server is wiped.

Separate investigation into the Clinton Foundation. Pay to play implications.

Head of the DOJ meets with the husband privately just days before an investigation is ultimately scuttled.

DOJ fighting the FBI on the investigation of Clinton.

That's just off the top of my head from yesterday's news cycle. There is obviously more and you're free to look for yourself or stick your head back in the sand. I honestly don't care

I'm proud of you. You have an explanation for your opinions. Although allegations arent crimes and you have proof of none of that "off the top of your head" stuff or even that it raises to the level of a crime. I'm still proud you did it

A month after the election, no one will care about Clinton's email

I beg to differ.
You may think an email message is the "smoking gun" and it may be in the court of public opinion but not necessarily in a court of law. The rules of evidence require that the email be authenticated and to be introduced in a way that doesn't violate the general prohibition on hearsay evidence. This can be very difficult if not impossible when the emails are stolen by an unknown third party. It's an even bigger problem when the emails are not coming from Clinton but rather from campaign advisers repeating what they have heard.

The goal of House republicans has been to use the email controversy to put a republican in the white house in order to pack the court with conservative judges. Assuming Clinton wins the election, removing her from office would not solve the problem. In fact it might make things worse with Tim Kaine in the Oval Office.

Don't forget suicide. This bitch wants to be president so bad that when she fails, and she already has, as unstable as she is, she won't be able to cope.
You're fantasizing again.

"Do your own research"

So weak
Back up your BS

Don't be cranky Grandpa...you're perpetuating the stereotype of angry old white male Republicans

Here is why:

Yup and you don't reopen a case and announce it to the world, 11 days before an election unless something was really big.

Here is why:

Yup and you don't reopen a case and announce it to the world, 11 days before an election unless something was really big.

Unless you are a moron or unbelievably corrupt

Here is why:

Unless you are a moron or unbelievably corrupt

So you saying he renigged on his democrat bribe?

Forum List

Back