I Have No Idea Why Bernie Supporters Are Seen As Clueless Nutters

We know that. I already figured out long ago you were mentally Ill and or Demon Possessed. No one can be filled with such illogical hate unless it comes from Hell and mental illness.
Naw, just being practical. Some people can't be saved, so might as well.get rid of them quickly.
Practical. Like stripping your clothes off in public and pouring red fluid over yourself because you think the biggest tragedy in the world today is cows being milked.
That's their cause. Protesting is their right.

Personally I don't think it really a big deal to the cows, my uncle is a dairy Farmer in OK. His cows at least live a pretty damn good life.

I'm more concerned about the folks who would take the right to protest from them.
Spoken like a true nutter
How? Because I refused to say they shouldn't protest? Because I didn't say there were crazy? How does my response make me a "nutter". PLEase explain.

protests should be tolerated and allowed. But when a protest destroys personal or public property, disrupts traffic, or puts others at risk, that protest should be stopped.

civil free speech is guaranteed, but civil unrest and destruction is a violation of law.

That and they want Gulags and Guillotines built for Conservatives.
I'm ok with that.
You would be.....
Course you have to be joking....otherwise I think you need to be banned.
Of course I'm joking. I'm just poking at Stumpy over there.

For the record I do not really support beheading tRump supporters. Nor do I really support imprisoning them in reeducation camps. It's just fun to fuck with some of your more gullible conservative types.
"Out of The Abundance of The Heart, a Man Speaks."

We know what is in your heart, because you tell us, every day.

I'm ok with that.
You would be.....

For the record I do not really support beheading tRump supporters. Nor do I really support imprisoning them in reeducation camps. It's just fun to fuck with some of your more gullible conservative types.
The problem is I don't see any of them biting.

I have a suggestion.......don't assume that your target is as stupid as you think because of the left's constant false stereotypes.
At least wait for them to make it glaringly apparent.

I'm ok with that.
We know that. I already figured out long ago you were mentally Ill and or Demon Possessed. No one can be filled with such illogical hate unless it comes from Hell and mental illness.
Naw, just being practical. Some people can't be saved, so might as well.get rid of them quickly.
Practical. Like stripping your clothes off in public and pouring red fluid over yourself because you think the biggest tragedy in the world today is cows being milked.

Personally I don't think it really a big deal to the cows, my uncle is a dairy Farmer in OK. His cows at least live a pretty damn good life.

I'm more concerned about the folks who would take the right to protest from them.
Dairy cows have a great life. They eat all day long and they get milked a couple of times a day.
That's a pretty good life.
I wish I could get that kind of treatment.
Lol, that was kinda my point. Uncle Bill's cows just spend their days ambling around this huge pasture, plenty to eat and drink, no predators, not a care in the world. Hell they don't even have to wait to be milked. When the feel like it they mosey up to the barn and the whole thing is automatic.

So yes, that was a pretty damn silly thing to protest about.

However I fully support their right to do it, and of course I'm fine with them getting naked.

I'm ok with that.
You would be.....

Muslims have a habit of saying what they really feel.....and liberals think they're just joking.

I think you will find that just as Christians refused to Deny Jesus The Christ in The Roman Coliseums 2,000 years ago, and have endured many persecutions since then, they will not Deny Christ now, even upon threat of having their heads placed in a Bernie Sanders Guillotine.

Only Cowards deny Christ, and when The Mark comes, cowards such as you will willingly take that Mark, because all you care about and all that you can see is this short life, and not The Eternal Life that is to come. People such as you would sell their souls for a loaf of bread or a glass of beer.

But True Christians will lose their life for Christ and save their Eternal Souls.
Huh? Who said anything about Christians?

I'm talking about you bloody tRumplings.
Most of President Trump's Supporters are Christians. And yes, you are Insane, poisoned by your own lies, and by your own hatred. The curse of insanity, and blindness to Truth is promised people such as you.

You can read all about yourself right here. I provided a couple snippets.

Why is God going to send a strong delusion in the end times? | GotQuestions.org

Question: "Why is God going to send a strong delusion in the end times?"

Answer: The Bible makes it clear why God is sending a strong delusion in the end times: “They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness” (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12). Simply put, God sends a strong delusion to those who chose not to believe the gospel of Christ. Those who take delight in mocking and rejecting Him, He will condemn.

As a result of man’s foolishness and his arrogant disdain of the things of God, “God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done” (Romans 1:28). And correspondingly, “Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things, but also approve of those who practice them” (Romans 1:32).

Isaiah puts it succinctly: “They have chosen their own ways, and their souls delight in their abominations; so I [God] also will choose harsh treatment for them and bring upon them what they dread. For when I called, no one answered, when I spoke, no one listened. They did evil in My sight and chose what displeases Me” (Isaiah 66:3-4).

When men know the truth and refuse to receive it, when they refuse to obey it and hold it in unrighteousness, “they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth” (2 Thessalonians 2:12 NLT).

“God is love” (1 John 4:16). He is not some cruel monster who deliberately and inwardly delights in preparing people for everlasting condemnation. But He earnestly and lovingly proclaims the gospel of Christ, “not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).
Naw, real christians don't act that way.

Hell, I'm more "Christian" than you and I'm an atheist.

But you love your sins, and you have no one to pay for your crimes against man and God in the Heavenly Court House. How will you then avoid the Sentence that you shall receive for your life spent in wickedness, disbelief and unrepentance?

Just because you are in denial about your court date, does not mean that there won't be a bench warrant sworn out for your arrest and imprisonment.

The First thing an Atheist does when he gets sent to Hell is kneel before God, and acknowledge He is God in Hell, but God no longer hears them, as they have chosen their fate, and their case is closed, and sentence already passed. So yes, Atheist, You Will Believe in God, but you will be In Hell by the time you acknowledge God.

Too Little Too Late.
What crimes are those?

Dairy cows have a great life. They eat all day long and they get milked a couple of times a day.
Lol, that was kinda my point. Uncle Bill's cows just spend their days ambling around this huge pasture, plenty to eat and drink, no predators, not a care in the world. Hell they don't even have to wait to be milked. When the feel like it they mosey up to the barn and the whole thing is automatic.

However I fully support their right to do it, and of course I'm fine with them getting naked.
:iyfyus.jpg::muahaha::th_thgoodpost:

Spoken like a true nutter
How? Because I refused to say they shouldn't protest? Because I didn't say there were crazy? How does my response make me a "nutter". PLEase explain.

protests should be tolerated and allowed. But when a protest destroys personal or public property, disrupts traffic, or puts others at risk, that protest should be stopped.

civil free speech is guaranteed, but civil unrest and destruction is a violation of law.
Destruction yes, "unrest" is far to vague a term to quantify.

I'm ok with that.
You would be.....

Lol, yer funny.

I'm ok with that.
You would be.....

The problem is I don't see any of them biting.

I have a suggestion.......don't assume that your target is as stupid as you think because of the left's constant false stereotypes.
At least wait for them to make it glaringly apparent.
Are you kidding? Stumpy, weatherman, and that progressive Hunter guy go for it every single time.

I'm ok with that.

You're a fuckin fool.

I'm ok with that.
You would be.....

Muslims have a habit of saying what they really feel.....and liberals think they're just joking.
The vast majority of Muslims will tell you all they want is to live their lives, just like you and me.

I think you will find that just as Christians refused to Deny Jesus The Christ in The Roman Coliseums 2,000 years ago, and have endured many persecutions since then, they will not Deny Christ now, even upon threat of having their heads placed in a Bernie Sanders Guillotine.

Only Cowards deny Christ, and when The Mark comes, cowards such as you will willingly take that Mark, because all you care about and all that you can see is this short life, and not The Eternal Life that is to come. People such as you would sell their souls for a loaf of bread or a glass of beer.

But True Christians will lose their life for Christ and save their Eternal Souls.

Most of President Trump's Supporters are Christians. And yes, you are Insane, poisoned by your own lies, and by your own hatred. The curse of insanity, and blindness to Truth is promised people such as you.

Answer: The Bible makes it clear why God is sending a strong delusion in the end times: “They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness” (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12). Simply put, God sends a strong delusion to those who chose not to believe the gospel of Christ. Those who take delight in mocking and rejecting Him, He will condemn.

As a result of man’s foolishness and his arrogant disdain of the things of God, “God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done” (Romans 1:28). And correspondingly, “Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things, but also approve of those who practice them” (Romans 1:32).

Isaiah puts it succinctly: “They have chosen their own ways, and their souls delight in their abominations; so I [God] also will choose harsh treatment for them and bring upon them what they dread. For when I called, no one answered, when I spoke, no one listened. They did evil in My sight and chose what displeases Me” (Isaiah 66:3-4).

When men know the truth and refuse to receive it, when they refuse to obey it and hold it in unrighteousness, “they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth” (2 Thessalonians 2:12 NLT).

“God is love” (1 John 4:16). He is not some cruel monster who deliberately and inwardly delights in preparing people for everlasting condemnation. But He earnestly and lovingly proclaims the gospel of Christ, “not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).

No. You're an idiot.

Except that isn't the way it goes for most dairy cows...

18 Images Big Dairy Doesn't Want You to See (but PETA Will Show You) | PETA

I'm ok with that.
You would be.....

The vast majority of Muslims will tell you all they want is to live their lives, just like you and me.
While the plow airplanes into buildings and behead Christians....

But you love your sins, and you have no one to pay for your crimes against man and God in the Heavenly Court House. How will you then avoid the Sentence that you shall receive for your life spent in wickedness, disbelief and unrepentance?

Just because you are in denial about your court date, does not mean that there won't be a bench warrant sworn out for your arrest and imprisonment.

The First thing an Atheist does when he gets sent to Hell is kneel before God, and acknowledge He is God in Hell, but God no longer hears them, as they have chosen their fate, and their case is closed, and sentence already passed. So yes, Atheist, You Will Believe in God, but you will be In Hell by the time you acknowledge God.

Too Little Too Late.
What crimes are those?
You don't read the Bible do you? Everyone sins, including me. But you have to resist temptation and not do those things you did before and be in repentance. I would liken being a Sinner to being any number of persons addicted to any number of things. Being a Christian is like being a member of AA. You reject sin, and combat it, instead of giving in to it, and it is a daily battle for the rest of your life. They more you reject it and walk in Christ, the stronger you get at resisting it and making yourself acceptable to God through Christ.

Look man, Hell is a nasty place, and you don't have to go there. None of you leftists on this forum who preach hate, slander and who daily lie and promote ungodliness have to. Christ paid the price, wrestled back the keys to Hell and Death and then rose again....for you. I see you all as lost souls, who maybe some might be able to still find God through Christ, and be a Warrior for God and for Good, instead of a Soldier for Sin.

Everything you see around you, The Government of Men, all of our buildings, our machines, our roads, dams, bridges, will be Burnt Up, when The Earth is Reborn and Remade like The Garden of Eden. Then Christ will be The Government and No Injustice, or War, or Death, or Sickness, or Strife will exist upon Earth.

So will your agendas, be burnt up during the Restoration of Earth after The Judgment Day. There is no reason for you to engage in daily slander and vitriol for something just temporary. And also I might remind you, EVIL does win in The End for a short time. God removes "Good" from The Earth and gives The Evil one 7 Years of Absolute Rule to make The World in to what he wants it to look like, and it becomes a complete disaster.

But if you want to be here when that happens, want to see The Global Government Come, and all the plagues that come with it, no one is stopping you. Globalism is Evil.

Anyone with sense should fight it, and delay it to give people a chance to repent before it is implemented.

You should fight it too, even if it's for selfish interests to spare those you love from what is to come.

Last edited:

Except that isn't the way it goes for most dairy cows...

18 Images Big Dairy Doesn't Want You to See (but PETA Will Show You) | PETA
All I can tell you is what I've seen.

You would be.....

While RWNJ christians shoot up.churches and blow up daycare centers.

What's your point? That people do bad things sometimes?

I think we all already knew that.

While RWNJ christians shoot up.churches and blow up daycare centers.

What's your point? That people do bad things sometimes?

I think we all already knew that.
My point is you are a fool.

Forum List

Back