I have no problem with Trump's lack of religious beliefs

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I think Trump is like a normal person who has a normal level of religiousness about them. Most people are like that. We don't tend church as often as the local reverend would like us to people do think about spiritual questions quite a lot. We are free to explore them as we want and sometimes we do come to God for various reasons and when we do our belief in God is genuine. I get kind of sick of republican politicians coming out and acting like they go to church almost every minute of the day. Why don't they just do what muslims and get a bible to pray over seven times a day. It is funny to watch democrats quickly follow by saying equally fake religious beliefs as if I really believed that any member of the clinton family actually ever attended church in their entire life.

he claims to be super religious, but can't name a single book of the bible. Even Atheists I know can name the Song of Solomon.

Rump certainly does have religion, in which he's very devout. He worships himself.

he claims to be super religious, but can't name a single book of the bible. Even Atheists I know can name the Song of Solomon.

When did he ever say he was super-religious? Please don't cite imagined events because those were only real in your mind.

Yeah. Hitler claimed he was profoundly religious, but at least he could reference the Gospel of Matthew. Just sayin' ;)

I don't mind that he isn't religious though as any good Christian I wish he would come to Christ. It's the pretending he is that bothers me.

It is funny to watch democrats quickly follow by saying equally fake religious beliefs as if I really believed that any member of the clinton family actually ever attended church in their entire life.

So what you're saying is "they started it!"

It is funny to watch democrats quickly follow by saying equally fake religious beliefs as if I really believed that any member of the clinton family actually ever attended church in their entire life.

In a way. I don't know if I care or don't care if a candidate is religious or not. I do know that politicians realize that if they win the religious voters over that they can get a lot of votes in their direction. That is when they make great big public events out of going to church. It makes me wonder if they are really a religious person or not.

If I was the only person Trump had to impress, I'd say his biggest mistake was pretending he was religious. It was phoney and that's not him.

aside from his electric policies, Trumps best feature is he's real.

In a way. I don't know if I care or don't care if a candidate is religious or not. I do know that politicians realize that if they win the religious voters over that they can get a lot of votes in their direction. That is when they make great big public events out of going to church. It makes me wonder if they are really a religious person or not.

I find this coming from the side that called Obama a Muslim for the last 7 years.

The question is about morality and Trump lacks in the area.. He is not humble and shows next to no empathic bone in his body...

By Politifact he is a constant liar...

And as for a business man... If he took the money he inherited and put in S&P it would would be worth $8.3bn now... He claims is worth $8.7bn, forbes puts him on $4.5bn... Bloomberg say $2.9bn
Trump wouldn't be sueing them since he lost a case against a reporter in 2011...

Donald Trump Is NOT Happy With the Forbes Estimate of His Net Worth

Can anyone honestly say Trump follows the teachings of Christ? Seriously?

If I was the only person Trump had to impress, I'd say his biggest mistake was pretending he was religious. It was phoney and that's not him.

But he isn't real.

He pretends to be religious

His answers on abortion yesterday show he is saying whatever he thinks will get him votes and will change that as needed.

That's my biggest problem with him. I can't believe a thing he promises. He said the only real difference between him and the establishment is his positions on trade. Does that mean he agrees with them on immigration and is just saying what he thinks gets votes? Seems likely.

I find this coming from the side that called Obama a Muslim for the last 7 years.

The question is about morality and Trump lacks in the area.. He is not humble and shows next to no empathic bone in his body...

By Politifact he is a constant liar...

And as for a business man... If he took the money he inherited and put in S&P it would would be worth $8.3bn now... He claims is worth $8.7bn, forbes puts him on $4.5bn... Bloomberg say $2.9bn
Trump wouldn't be sueing them since he lost a case against a reporter in 2011...

Donald Trump Is NOT Happy With the Forbes Estimate of His Net Worth

Can anyone honestly say Trump follows the teachings of Christ? Seriously?

I don't think he knows what the teachings of Christ are.

And yet he proclaims Himself the only man who can save Christianity.

And oddly enough many Christians believe this

But he isn't real.

His answers on abortion yesterday show he is saying whatever he thinks will get him votes and will change that as needed.

That's my biggest problem with him. I can't believe a thing he promises. He said the only real difference between him and the establishment is his positions on trade. Does that mean he agrees with them on immigration and is just saying what he thinks gets votes? Seems likely.
No. He's against abortion. He may as well be. He doesn't have a womb and all the money in the world. No, he was real in that moment. I liked it. Better than a suckup bullshitter.

I don't mind that he's not religious but I do mind that he lies about it.

OTOH, I just read that fact checkers found he lies 91% of the time.

Trumpery is not a normal person and he's most certainly not real.

But he isn't real.

No. He's against abortion. He may as well be. He doesn't have a womb and all the money in the world. No, he was real in that moment. I liked it. Better than a suckup bullshitter.

Piffle.

About abortion, he gave 4 different answers in four hours.

He's the ultimate suck-up in that he changes according the polls. He has given a whole new meaning to "flip flop".

Forum List

Back