I have now 5G on my phone

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
#england #ThreeLions
I just got 5G, but I dont know really what that means. But the term 5G rings a bell, because some protested 5G and such, and i heard of it before, being some evil thing... Can you give some info what it excactly is? I received it because im since 20 years T-Mobile Austria customer

I just got 5G, but I dont know really what that means. But the term 5G rings a bell, because some protested 5G and such, and i heard of it before, being some evil thing... Can you give some info what it excactly is? I received it because im since 20 years T-Mobile Austria customer
It means if you have your Covid shots you are part of a world wide network.

5G is a new radio standard that allows for faster data transmission. Since humans neither have a radio receiver nor digital processing for the 5G standard (and at all), it is physically impossible that 5G can harm people or control their thoughts.
So it is save to use 5G.

Forum List

Back