I have proof that the Muller report found no collusion

Neat, I'm waiting for the guy who made a claim to back it up.

You can read about the 10 examples of possible obstruction here:

These are the 10 episodes Mueller investigated for obstruction of justice
There is no obstruction or the dopes would be impeaching

That's simply not true. There are multiple instances of obstruction documented in the Mueller report. Whether the Democrats choose to impeach or not does not change that fact.

Just curious, do you think Obama committed any crimes?
dude - again - your link says POTENTIAL!!!

and VOX may as well be me going to brietbart and worse than zerohedge. find someone who gives the news, not hate material.

Yes, it says potential. As we have already established Mueller is not going to conclude guilt or innocence.
Actually Muller concluded innocent

No you idiot, even in a criminal trial when the defendant is not convicted s/he is never called by the trier of facts innocent.

Not guilty does not mean innocent, it means the evidence is insufficient to conclude the defendant is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In fact Mueller never made that claim, either you are an idiot, or you are a damn liar.

That's simply not true. There are multiple instances of obstruction documented in the Mueller report. Whether the Democrats choose to impeach or not does not change that fact.

and VOX may as well be me going to brietbart and worse than zerohedge. find someone who gives the news, not hate material.

Yes, it says potential. As we have already established Mueller is not going to conclude guilt or innocence.

No you idiot, even in a criminal trial when the defendant is not convicted s/he is never called by the trier of facts innocent.

Not guilty does not mean innocent, it means the evidence is insufficient to conclude the defendant is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In fact Mueller never made that claim, either you are an idiot, or you are a damn liar.

I say both.

So you want to live in Cuba or North Korea where everyone is guilty...…………….

Get a job

Get a job

I'd like to visit Cuba, but I have no interest in going to NK. I'm very content living in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I don't need a job.

Get a job

I'd like to visit Cuba, but I have no interest in going to NK. I'm very content living in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I don't need a job.

LOL do you have the Frisco POOP MAP?

Did they diagnose hemorrhagic fever in Frisco yet, if not its coming

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Or obstruction

The proof is that the demp are not impeaching

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap
Holy shit! Seriously. Is it remotely possible that you are so uninformed that you do not understand the politics of impeachment and the fact that it is not off of the table. The Democrats are debating a strategy to get rid of the moronic orange ogre and impeachment may not be the best way. Proof my ass.

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap
Holy shit! Seriously. Is it remotely possible that you are so uninformed that you do not understand the politics of impeachment and the fact that it is not off of the table. The Democrats are debating a strategy to get rid of the moronic orange ogre and impeachment may not be the best way. Proof my ass.

“Orange Ogre”

Yep you’re unbiased.

Try reading the Mueller report. You'll sound less stupid.

Mueller report - Department of Justice
Look silly, it does not matter in any way if you or I read the report. What matters is that the dems read it and will not impeach.

Got that stupid?

Next fool
Our legal system and Congress do not work at Fox noise scheduling... Wait for it. They will not impeach unless Many Republicans are joining...
no, they work for me and us, and impeaching an innocent man is not our justice system. unless you wish to throw our legal system out? Step out big guy! I'll be the first to ask that you all get arrested for traitorous behavior and you're all immediately guilty of said action and shall be terminated. No need for SCOTUS. AOC can run your ass into a guillotine
sounds like you are the one who wants to throw out our legal system, brainwashed functional moron. LOL aaarrrggghhh
... Get some fresh air read a newspaper try journalism sometime try to be a good citizen for crying out loud, super dupe.
Innocent until proven guilty that’s our legal system. It’s your ass wanting to change that. Why are you afraid of your talk? Can’t walk the walk?

Try reading the Mueller report. You'll sound less stupid.

Mueller report - Department of Justice
Look silly, it does not matter in any way if you or I read the report. What matters is that the dems read it and will not impeach.

Got that stupid?

Next fool
Our legal system and Congress do not work at Fox noise scheduling... Wait for it. They will not impeach unless Many Republicans are joining...
no, they work for me and us, and impeaching an innocent man is not our justice system. unless you wish to throw our legal system out? Step out big guy! I'll be the first to ask that you all get arrested for traitorous behavior and you're all immediately guilty of said action and shall be terminated. No need for SCOTUS. AOC can run your ass into a guillotine
sounds like you are the one who wants to throw out our legal system, brainwashed functional moron. LOL aaarrrggghhh
... Get some fresh air read a newspaper try journalism sometime try to be a good citizen for crying out loud, super dupe.
What part sounds like I want to change it? Show me

QUOTE="The Original Tree, post: 22473702, member: 60550"]So anyone with a brain can see that Mueller and his team WERE NEVER HIRED TO GET TO THE TRUTH.

They completely avoided all Russian Connections that went through Podesta, Obama, Clinton, and The Russian Dossier.

The Mueller Team was formed as Political Assassins to destroy The President.

They failed because its extremely hard to frame an innocent man that has the resources and will to fight you.

ahh shit tree, you did it again....EXACTLY^^^^^^
If you want to run an HONEST INVESTIGATION

Why did half of Moscow Mueller's Team have to get fired for Bias and Misconduct and are under criminal investigation?

Why did the other half have shady histories, such as Working Directly for The Clintons, being engaged in Prosecutorial Misconduct; Having Obvious Conflicts of Interest?

These people were put in the team because they were shady, because they were biased, because they had conflicts of interest. There was not ONE UPSTANDING PERSON of CHARACTER AMONG THEM.

Even Preet Bahara was a Vocal Trump Hater who was hired by Mueller immediately after Trump Fired him for misconduct in the New York Office. Scally wags and Ambulance Chasers and Dirty Lawyers, every single one.

An Honest Investigation had no chance of railroading The President, and an Honest Investigation would have investigated The Origin and Financing and Propagation of The Dirty Russian Dossier.

The Evidence is Right in Front of Everyone's Face.

This was a Political Assassination that failed

This was a Political COUP that failed.
why were there no GOP prosecutors hired? you and I and 63 million knew this was a hoax. it is still a hoax and still active. fk them. come and get me you bunch of fks!!! i'm right here. you don't have the balls.
Pure garbage propaganda all of it, brainwashed functional moron.[/QUOTE]
Name a gop prosecutor then? Why didn’t you just say joe blow was gop! Go for it grapefruit

Get a job

I don't need a job.

Hey man, you just stay the fuck away from here and over there in fecesland, ok?

Why do you not need a job? You're a worthless piece of shit, or what?

You have outlived your usefulness and are obsolete? What's up? Soylent Green time, Commie?

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap

“Orange Ogre”

Yep you’re unbiased.
Never claimed to be . But facts are facts as opposed to lies are truth

Get a job

I don't need a job.

LOL do you have the Frisco POOP MAP?

Did they diagnose hemorrhagic fever in Frisco yet, if not its coming

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

The Bay Area is much larger than 49 sq. miles, but a dumb shit like you wouldn't know this. Isn't it time for you to turn on reruns of Sesame Street?

Forum List

Back