I have proof that the Muller report found no collusion

Yes, it says potential. As we have already established Mueller is not going to conclude guilt or innocence.
Actually Muller concluded innocent

No you idiot, even in a criminal trial when the defendant is not convicted s/he is never called by the trier of facts innocent.

Not guilty does not mean innocent, it means the evidence is insufficient to conclude the defendant is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In fact Mueller never made that claim, either you are an idiot, or you are a damn liar.

So you want to live in Cuba or North Korea where everyone is guilty...…………….

Get a job

I'd like to visit Cuba, but I have no interest in going to NK. I'm very content living in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I don't need a job.

Hey man, you just stay the fuck away from here and over there in fecesland, ok?

Why do you not need a job? You're a worthless piece of shit, or what?

You have outlived your usefulness and are obsolete? What's up? Soylent Green time, Commie?

Q. Why do you not need a job?

A. I retired in 2005. My safety retirement income then was six figures, each year I have gotten a 3% COLA.

Actually Muller concluded innocent

No you idiot, even in a criminal trial when the defendant is not convicted s/he is never called by the trier of facts innocent.

Not guilty does not mean innocent, it means the evidence is insufficient to conclude the defendant is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In fact Mueller never made that claim, either you are an idiot, or you are a damn liar.

So you want to live in Cuba or North Korea where everyone is guilty...…………….

Get a job

I'd like to visit Cuba, but I have no interest in going to NK. I'm very content living in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I don't need a job.

Hey man, you just stay the fuck away from here and over there in fecesland, ok?

Why do you not need a job? You're a worthless piece of shit, or what?

You have outlived your usefulness and are obsolete? What's up? Soylent Green time, Commie?

Q. Why do you not need a job?

A. I retired in 2005. My safety retirement income then was six figures, each year I have gotten a 3% COLA.

In a perfect leftist world, it's Soylent Green time for you. ;)

I have proof that the Muller report found no collusion

Where is your "proof"? Please share it with us.
President Donald Trump is the proof dopey

trump-president-3.jpg

In other words - you have nothing. Thanks for playing...
Actually doofus if you learn fact one about the law neither I or Trump needs anything. You doo doo

You may impeach at anytime girly

Or obstruction

The proof is that the demp are not impeaching

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap
Holy shit! Seriously. Is it remotely possible that you are so uninformed that you do not understand the politics of impeachment and the fact that it is not off of the table. The Democrats are debating a strategy to get rid of the moronic orange ogre and impeachment may not be the best way. Proof my ass.
Democrats are farting in their shorts. Tell us again that Hillary cant lose, then pick your ass

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap
Holy shit! Seriously. Is it remotely possible that you are so uninformed that you do not understand the politics of impeachment and the fact that it is not off of the table. The Democrats are debating a strategy to get rid of the moronic orange ogre and impeachment may not be the best way. Proof my ass.

“Orange Ogre”

Yep you’re unbiased.
Never claimed to be . But facts are facts as opposed to lies are truth

Line between facts and opinion has been skewed. People like you are what is wrong with this country.

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap

“Orange Ogre”

Yep you’re unbiased.
So why do you tell lies?

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap

“Orange Ogre”

Yep you’re unbiased.
So why do you tell lies?
What lies do I tell Popeye?

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap

“Orange Ogre”

Yep you’re unbiased.
So why do you tell lies?
The ones you post in here!

Here’s one, is there evidence against trump to impeach?

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap

“Orange Ogre”

Yep you’re unbiased.
So why do you tell lies?

For one thing, ogres don’t exist.

“Orange Ogre”

Yep you’re unbiased.
So why do you tell lies?

The fact that you and others here have your heads so far up your ass that you think that T-Rump has been exonerated doesn't make me a liar. And the fact that you are not bright enough to understand why the house Democrats are going slow on impeachment speaks volumes to your intellectual challenges.

“Orange Ogre”

Yep you’re unbiased.
So why do you tell lies?

The fact that you and others here have your heads so far up your ass that you think that T-Rump has been exonerated doesn't make me a liar. And the fact that you are not bright enough to understand why the house Democrats are going slow on impeachment speaks volumes to your intellectual challenges.

Alan Dershowitz does not believe he should be impeached. I value his opinion over yours.

“Orange Ogre”

Yep you’re unbiased.
So why do you tell lies?

Why didn’t you answer the question? Hmm that’s what makes you a liar.

So why do you tell lies?

Not answering a question makes me a liar? That is beyond fucking stupid. The answer is yes I do as any others. There is a good deal of evidence, as outlined by Mueller that he engaged in obstruction. But what you dim wits can't seem to grasp is that the Constitution does not require that he be found guilty of a crime to be impeached. He is incompetent, erratic wannabee dictators who alienates our allies and kisses up to tyrants -weakening and undermining the US and that in itself is enough.

So why do you tell lies?

Not answering a question makes me a liar? That is beyond fucking stupid. The answer is yes I do as any others. There is a good deal of evidence, as outlined by Mueller that he engaged in obstruction. But what you dim wits can't seem to grasp is that the Constitution does not require that he be found guilty of a crime to be impeached. He is incompetent, erratic wannabee dictators who alienates our allies and kisses up to tyrants -weakening and undermining the US and that in itself is enough.
See you lie, you’re trying to say you have evidence when mueller said he didn’t! That’s incredible. Name your evidence

No hearing? What the fuck do you think that those committees in the house are doing right now?
I’m not around tv , what are they doing?

Forum List

Back