I have proof that the Muller report found no collusion

Try reading the Mueller report. You'll sound less stupid.

Mueller report - Department of Justice
Look silly, it does not matter in any way if you or I read the report. What matters is that the dems read it and will not impeach.

Got that stupid?

Next fool
Our legal system and Congress do not work at Fox noise scheduling... Wait for it. They will not impeach unless Many Republicans are joining...
no, they work for me and us, and impeaching an innocent man is not our justice system. unless you wish to throw our legal system out? Step out big guy! I'll be the first to ask that you all get arrested for traitorous behavior and you're all immediately guilty of said action and shall be terminated. No need for SCOTUS. AOC can run your ass into a guillotine

Last edited:

Look silly, it does not matter in any way if you or I read the report. What matters is that the dems read it and will not impeach.

Got that stupid?

Next fool
Our legal system and Congress do not work at Fox noise scheduling... Wait for it. They will not impeach unless Many Republicans are joining...
It's been 3 years already stupid

At least with that Starr listed 11 Crimes Clinton Committed, and it was criminal activity that started the investigation.

Know what Mueller listed as Crimes Committed by Trump recommended for indictment?

One more time. Starr was working under Congress and reported directly to Congress and was not constrained by DOJ legal opinions.

So let's get it on. Impeach President Trump.

Okay, let the pubic impeachment inquiries begin as soon as Congress receives it's un-redacted copy of the Mueller report and has a chance to review it. That doesn't mean they have to vote yes to impeach him of course.
It's against The Law to reveal Grand Jury Testimony Chump.

And you know that.

99% of the Report was given to you and Barr did not have to give you any of it.

Go Fuck your treasonous hairy man butt loving selves.

Yes there is a process they must go through to get the Grand Jury information. A judge can release the information.

What is it with you and fucking hairymanbutt?

Are you repressing?
No need to release Grand Jury information when Mueller Was Investigating a Hoax.
Besides that, if I am on a Secret Grand Jury, and they released that information, I am suing The US Government for a Billion Dollars.
I am suing Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strozk, Page, Barr, The DOJ, THE FBI, THE JUDGE, Every motha fuckah I can.

At least with that Starr listed 11 Crimes Clinton Committed, and it was criminal activity that started the investigation.

Know what Mueller listed as Crimes Committed by Trump recommended for indictment?

One more time. Starr was working under Congress and reported directly to Congress and was not constrained by DOJ legal opinions.

Okay, let the pubic impeachment inquiries begin as soon as Congress receives it's un-redacted copy of the Mueller report and has a chance to review it. That doesn't mean they have to vote yes to impeach him of course.

And you know that.

Yes there is a process they must go through to get the Grand Jury information. A judge can release the information.

Are you repressing?
well actually, no an individual judge cannot, the SCOTUS can.
Pretty sure that would end up in SCOTUS.

Got that stupid?

Next fool
IMPEACH you fools, you're soooooo sure go for it, impeach an innocent man and see the outcome. I already heard that a march is being scheduled if they do start a hearing of impeachment. let's see how confident you all really are.

QUOTE="The Original Tree, post: 22473702, member: 60550"]So anyone with a brain can see that Mueller and his team WERE NEVER HIRED TO GET TO THE TRUTH.

They completely avoided all Russian Connections that went through Podesta, Obama, Clinton, and The Russian Dossier.

The Mueller Team was formed as Political Assassins to destroy The President.

They failed because its extremely hard to frame an innocent man that has the resources and will to fight you.

ahh shit tree, you did it again....EXACTLY^^^^^^[/QUOTE]
If you want to run an HONEST INVESTIGATION

Why did half of Moscow Mueller's Team have to get fired for Bias and Misconduct and are under criminal investigation?

Why did the other half have shady histories, such as Working Directly for The Clintons, being engaged in Prosecutorial Misconduct; Having Obvious Conflicts of Interest?

These people were put in the team because they were shady, because they were biased, because they had conflicts of interest. There was not ONE UPSTANDING PERSON of CHARACTER AMONG THEM.

Even Preet Bahara was a Vocal Trump Hater who was hired by Mueller immediately after Trump Fired him for misconduct in the New York Office. Scally wags and Ambulance Chasers and Dirty Lawyers, every single one.

An Honest Investigation had no chance of railroading The President, and an Honest Investigation would have investigated The Origin and Financing and Propagation of The Dirty Russian Dossier.

The Evidence is Right in Front of Everyone's Face.

This was a Political Assassination that failed

This was a Political COUP that failed.

Got that stupid?

Next fool
IMPEACH you fools, you're soooooo sure go for it, impeach an innocent man and see the outcome. I already heard that a march is being scheduled if they do start a hearing of impeachment. let's see how confident you all really are.
There will also be a match for no impeachment with dems killing each other

Got that stupid?

Next fool
@Frannie,they want to tell 63 million people their vote isn't allowed in their country!!!! yeah, let's see what 63 million people really say.

QUOTE="The Original Tree, post: 22473702, member: 60550"]So anyone with a brain can see that Mueller and his team WERE NEVER HIRED TO GET TO THE TRUTH.

They completely avoided all Russian Connections that went through Podesta, Obama, Clinton, and The Russian Dossier.

They failed because its extremely hard to frame an innocent man that has the resources and will to fight you.

ahh shit tree, you did it again....EXACTLY^^^^^^

Why did half of Moscow Mueller's Team have to get fired for Bias and Misconduct and are under criminal investigation?

Why did the other half have shady histories, such as Working Directly for The Clintons, being engaged in Prosecutorial Misconduct; Having Obvious Conflicts of Interest?

These people were put in the team because they were shady, because they were biased, because they had conflicts of interest. There was not ONE UPSTANDING PERSON of CHARACTER AMONG THEM.

Even Preet Bahara was a Vocal Trump Hater who was hired by Mueller immediately after Trump Fired him for misconduct in the New York Office. Scally wags and Ambulance Chasers and Dirty Lawyers, every single one.

An Honest Investigation had no chance of railroading The President, and an Honest Investigation would have investigated The Origin and Financing and Propagation of The Dirty Russian Dossier.

[/QUOTE]
why were there no GOP prosecutors hired? you and I and 63 million knew this was a hoax. it is still a hoax and still active. fk them. come and get me you bunch of fks!!! i'm right here. you don't have the balls.

There was No Collusion, and there is no such thing as a Crime of Collusion.

"One week later, in the first week of May 2016, Papadopoulos suggested to a representative of a foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information damaging to candidate Clinton. Throughout that period of time and for several months thereafter, Papadopoulos worked with Mifsud and two Russian nationals to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government. No meeting took place."

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of "collusion." In so doing, the Office recognized that the word "collud[ e ]" was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law. In connection with that analysis, we addressed the factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign "coordinat[ ed]"-a term that appears in the appointment order-with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion, "coordination" does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement-tacit or express- between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests."

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

"One week later, in the first week of May 2016, Papadopoulos suggested to a representative of a foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information damaging to candidate Clinton. Throughout that period of time and for several months thereafter, Papadopoulos worked with Mifsud and two Russian nationals to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government. No meeting took place."

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of "collusion." In so doing, the Office recognized that the word "collud[ e ]" was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law. In connection with that analysis, we addressed the factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign "coordinat[ ed]"-a term that appears in the appointment order-with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion, "coordination" does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement-tacit or express- between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests."

Papadopoulos never said that. hmmmm made up testimony!

Got that stupid?

Next fool
There will be a blockade of DC, with Pickup Trucks, Shot Guns, Tractors, and Semis, and a bunch of "Smelly Walmart People!"

First off Mifsud was an FBI Asset.

In other words, this was an attempt to plant evidence, to entrap someone and frame him.

And Papadoupolis even reported that This FBI Asshole Misfud approached him. He reported it.

Fucking Comey is in deep shit, and so is Brennan and Clapper and half of Mueller's team is already under criminal investigation. This is not going to end pretty.

The only way this works, is if you pulled off THE COUP. But you failed.

As to your so called article....It's not like Mueller and Weissmann have not lied in court, manufactured False Evidence, and Tampered with Witness Testimony before. They have even knowingly railroaded innocent men to jail.

I am going to call this FAKE NEWS.

Do you think you are trying to con a bunch of stupid people here?

You keep posting shit we already know about and has been debunked.

Last edited:
The left doesnt want impeachnent....yet. they want this narrative to stay fresh in everyones minds, that is why dems wont impeach....yet, but they keep talking about it.

Best way to stop the narrative is to stop responding to their dialogue. It's not like all of this back and forth is going to change anyone's minds anyway. The right believes its story, the left believes theirs and nobody is moving closer together.

Got that stupid?

Next fool
no, they work for me and us, and impeaching an innocent man is not our justice system. unless you wish to throw our legal system out? Step out big guy! I'll be the first to ask that you all get arrested for traitorous behavior and you're all immediately guilty of said action and shall be terminated. No need for SCOTUS. AOC can run your ass into a guillotine
sounds like you are the one who wants to throw out our legal system, brainwashed functional moron. LOL aaarrrggghhh
... Get some fresh air read a newspaper try journalism sometime try to be a good citizen for crying out loud, super dupe.

The left doesnt want impeachnent....yet. they want this narrative to stay fresh in everyones minds, that is why dems wont impeach....yet, but they keep talking about it.

Best way to stop the narrative is to stop responding to their dialogue. It's not like all of this back and forth is going to change anyone's minds anyway. The right believes its story, the left believes theirs and nobody is moving closer together.
The entire world of journalists and law enforcement knows the GOP story is total garbage, proven endlessly. Only brainwashed functional morons can
keep up this act.

And you know that.

Are you repressing?
No need to release Grand Jury information when Mueller Was Investigating a Hoax.
Besides that, if I am on a Secret Grand Jury, and they released that information, I am suing The US Government for a Billion Dollars.
I am suing Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strozk, Page, Barr, The DOJ, THE FBI, THE JUDGE, Every motha fuckah I can.

Get'um Tiger.

ahh shit tree, you did it again....EXACTLY^^^^^^

why were there no GOP prosecutors hired? you and I and 63 million knew this was a hoax. it is still a hoax and still active. fk them. come and get me you bunch of fks!!! i'm right here. you don't have the balls.[/QUOTE]
Pure garbage propaganda all of it, brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back