I have to admit, my views on Ukraine could change

I didn’t lie and you are retarded. I said I was giving it some reconsideration. And I am. But I’m not persuaded yet.

Further, I’m not accepting any propaganda. I basically susoect all sides are engaged innit which makes it more complicated. You however accept the propaganda of one side without a second thought.

I don’t care that you’re a close-minded lump. But you should stop projecting.
Lula says that Zelensky "is as responsible as Putin for the war," that the US/EU have "irresponsibly" encouraged Zelensky to seek more war, and that "The U.S. and the E.U. should have assured Putin that Ukraine would not join NATO."
1651687825847.jpeg

Exclusive: Lula's Second Act

Lula is much smarter than you.

Lula says that Zelensky "is as responsible as Putin for the war," that the US/EU have "irresponsibly" encouraged Zelensky to seek more war, and that "The U.S. and the E.U. should have assured Putin that Ukraine would not join NATO."
View attachment 640440
Exclusive: Lula's Second Act

Lula is much smarter than you.
Doorknobs are much smarter than you. And Lula’s opinion doesn’t mean diddly dick. He is wrong. As are you. Putin remains entirely responsible for the war.

Doorknobs are much smarter than you. And Lula’s opinion doesn’t mean diddly dick. He is wrong. As are you. Putin remains entirely responsible for the war.
Logic isn’t your strong point. Do you have at least one strong point?

Logic isn’t your strong point. Do you have at least one strong point?
There would be no point in discussing logic with a tool like you. Sorry gimp, even your best efforts at ad hominem are useless — as are you.

There would be no point in discussing logic with a tool like you. Sorry gimp, even your best efforts at ad hominem are useless — as are you.
I’m the tool, yet you believe the lying establishment. See what I mean about your inability to understand logic?

PUTIN…PUTIN…PUTIN…you must love Joe and Nancy.

I’m the tool, yet you believe the lying establishment. See what I mean about your inability to understand logic?

PUTIN…PUTIN…PUTIN…you must love Joe and Nancy.
Yes. You are the tool. What lying establishment is it you now suggest I “believe?” No. It’s impossible to see whatever the fuck it is you think you mean.

In any event, your last line shows only that you’re retarded. I think Brandon is a disgraceful senile old racist piece of shit. Nancy is vile. And Putin needs to die.

Your posts could be even less meaningful perhaps, but it wouldn’t be easy.

Last edited:
Yes. You are the to. What lying establishment is it you now suggest I “believe?” No. It’s impossible to see whatever the fuck it is you think you mean.

In any event, your last line shows only that you’re retarded. I think Brandon is a disgraceful senile old racist piece of shit. Nancy is vile. And Putin needs to die.

Your posts could be even less meaningful perhaps, but it wouldn’t be easy.
You’re a terribly confused con. You support Joe and Nan but don’t know it.

You’re a terribly confused con. You support Joe and Nan but don’t know it.
No. You are simply retarded. You can’t follow a basic conversation. You don’t grasp the concept of “reconsidering” something.

Too bad the Board doesn’t offer braille. Maybe you could figure things out if you could touch read.

If only Putin was responsible for our So. Border.
The Mexican Cartel's would become obsolete instead of being in bed with our installed Dimm Gov't!!

Forum List

Back