I have to admit, my views on Ukraine could change

Ukraine is ultra-corrupt. It'll be interesting to see how many stinger's the U.S. gives end up on the arm's black market.
Oh, I agree. It's bound to happen.

But Ukraine has a mature mil manufacturing sector already. They make some very modern systems. If you look at some of the Stugna videos, you will notice the display is sometimes in arabic. Those units were meant to be exported to Saudi Arabia (the war interrupted).

And damn, they shot down 2 KA-52's with it, so if we don't give them any more stingers they can just use their ATGM's, lol.

Because U.S. criminals like the Biden family were making oo much dirty money there.

Yupp!
A true blue foreign entanglement.
One that can get us all killed.
An outcome that doesn't worry me. I'm older and have benefited from some of the best year's America has had to offer.

Oh, I agree. It's bound to happen.

But Ukraine has a mature mil manufacturing sector already. They make some very modern systems. If you look at some of the Stugna videos, you will notice the display is sometimes in arabic. Those units were meant to be exported to Saudi Arabia (the war interrupted).

And damn, they shot down 2 KA-52's with it, so if we don't give them any more stingers they can just use their ATGM's, lol.

Your milk is ready.

Who is this 'we'?
You and the pack of lemmings that you run with?
Unlike you, I don’t run with packs, much less with lemmings. The “we” refers to other observant individuals who see your shit for what it is, you dope.

Unlike you, I don’t run with packs, much less with lemmings. The “we” refers to other observant individuals who see your shit for what it is, you dope.
Yet you think the blame for this war rests exclusively with Putin. This is proof enough you’re a lemming of the establishment.

Yet you think the blame for this war rests exclusively with Putin. This is proof enough you’re a lemming of the establishment.
It does. Your denial shows that you’re quite stupid.

Maybe Xi is advising Putin to take his time at conquering eastern Ukraine?
China's almost daily incursions into Taiwan's ADIZ stopped on Feb 24.

Xi isn't sticking his neck out. He's watching Biden. He wants to know if the US will be deterred by Russia's nukes.

It does. Your denial shows that you’re quite stupid.

You accept the propaganda from an oligarchy controlled media. A media that has lied about war for decades and who’s main job is to protect the powerful and manufacturer consent.

Your OP is a fraud. Your views haven’t changed. Why lie?

China's almost daily incursions into Taiwan's ADIZ stopped on Feb 24.

Xi isn't sticking his neck out. He's watching Biden. He wants to know if the US will be deterred by Russia's nukes.

Xi's no simpleton.
He has already figured out that our suicidal installed regime could give a fuck if Putin decides to use nukes.

You accept the propaganda from an oligarchy controlled media. A media that has lied about war for decades and who’s main job is to protect the powerful and manufacturer consent.

Your OP is a fraud. Your views haven’t changed. Why lie?
I didn’t lie and you are retarded. I said I was giving it some reconsideration. And I am. But I’m not persuaded yet.

Further, I’m not accepting any propaganda. I basically susoect all sides are engaged innit which makes it more complicated. You however accept the propaganda of one side without a second thought.

I don’t care that you’re a close-minded lump. But you should stop projecting.

I didn’t lie and you are retarded. I said I was giving it some reconsideration. And I am. But I’m not persuaded yet.

Further, I’m not accepting any propaganda. I basically susoect all sides are engaged innit which makes it more complicated. You however accept the propaganda of one side without a second thought.

I don’t care that you’re a close-minded lump. But you should stop projecting.

People like you who discount their instinct, usually make things more complicated than they really are.

People like you who discount their instinct, usually make things more complicated than they really are.
People like you — who can’t contemplate further than your own eyelid — simplify everything regardless of how complicated it may be.

Forum List

Back