I have to admit, my views on Ukraine could change

I really still don’t know. If anything, being this uncertain is frustrating.
You should know better than to align yourself with old Joe, crazy Nancy, upchuck Schumer and the entire corrupt establishment. Hopefully you can learn from your mistakes.

Nah. Like I said. I’m giving the whole thing a second look. But your input is of no appreciable value.
Hey, I know exactly where you are coming from. When I see Pelosi and Schiff in Kiev, I know they are not asking "what can we do to help?"

They are setting conditions- the list of recipients will be provided by dems at a later date.

I'm less worried about the lend-lease because that goes through FMS. It will be military-to-military.

It's the $13Bn slush fund that really bothers me. That will be handed out by State and end up in the hands of Oligarchs.

At least the weapons will go to the armed forces to defend their country...

You should know better than to align yourself with old Joe, crazy Nancy, upchuck Schumer and the entire corrupt establishment. Hopefully you can learn from your mistakes.
Please. You are referencing only the warning signals which I’ve already addressed. The harder question is whether (like the proverbial broken clock) this time are they right?

I detest Putin. I’d like for him to die. Peacefully in his sleep tonight or violently via assassination. Like a bug in a RAID tv ad. Putin is evil incarnate and the Russian invasion of Ukraine is absolutely wrong and indefensible. The conduct of that war against Ukraine is even worse.

But when I see our senile scumbag old racist President seeking from our Congress 15 times what the Ukrainian President asked for, and then I see thieving scumbag assholes like pencil neck Schiff and the Mumbler of the House, Pelousy, going to Ukraine — I have to double clutch.

Sometimes you can tell you’re on the wrong side by looking at shit like Brandon and Schiff and Pelousy. If they seemingly agree with you, maybe you’re wrong.

I still want Putin dead. But maybe there is something more sinister to the whole story.
Ukraine is every bit as evil as Russia is and probably more.

Ukraine is every bit as evil as Russia is and probably more.
Very very doubtful. Plus, it doesn’t matter anyway. Russia still has no valid right to invade Ukraine.

Very very doubtful. Plus, it doesn’t matter anyway. Russia still has no valid right to invade Ukraine.
Trust me it's not doubtful.
Russia's actions are brutal but the history of the Expansion of Ukraine is not altogether legal either. In addition to that it has become a favorite money laundry for our federal politicians. They draft an aid plan, fund it....send money off to unexaminable financial black holes and then boomerang it back through dummy companies and no show jobs for their kids. Biden, Pelosi, Romney just to name some of theore well known...

Trust me it's not doubtful.
Russia's actions are brutal but the history of the Expansion of Ukraine is not altogether legal either. In addition to that it has become a favorite money laundry for our federal politicians. They draft an aid plan, fund it....send money off to unexaminable financial black holes and then boomerang it back through dummy companies and no show jobs for their kids. Biden, Pelosi, Romney just to name some of theore well known...
It’s enormously in doubt. And it’s still irrelevant. Ukraine didn’t invade Russia. It was the other way around.

Please. You are referencing only the warning signals which I’ve already addressed. The harder question is whether (like the proverbial broken clock) this time are they right?
Of course they’re wrong. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know this.

It’s enormously in doubt. And it’s still irrelevant. Ukraine didn’t invade Russia. It was the other way around.
Well....if you're only looking at the past few months then...yeah.
But the conflict is nearly a decade old and Ukraine is far from innocent.

Of course they’re wrong. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know this.
No. It takes a reasonable person willing to consider all parts and facets.

Boil it all down: Putin is entirely in the wrong even if Ukraine is corrupt and dirty. That’s not an easy starting point for anyone who wants to proclaim that Brandon and Pelousy and Shifty are “wrong.” They could even be right for all the wrong reasons. And it’s a dangerous analysis either way.

I detest Putin. I’d like for him to die. Peacefully in his sleep tonight or violently via assassination. Like a bug in a RAID tv ad. Putin is evil incarnate and the Russian invasion of Ukraine is absolutely wrong and indefensible. The conduct of that war against Ukraine is even worse.

But when I see our senile scumbag old racist President seeking from our Congress 15 times what the Ukrainian President asked for, and then I see thieving scumbag assholes like pencil neck Schiff and the Mumbler of the House, Pelousy, going to Ukraine — I have to double clutch.

Sometimes you can tell you’re on the wrong side by looking at shit like Brandon and Schiff and Pelousy. If they seemingly agree with you, maybe you’re wrong.

I still want Putin dead. But maybe there is something more sinister to the whole story.
Hahaha, this OP is a classic example of how brain dead partisanship works. Let me ask… if you cared deeply about helping orphaned children and you volunteered at a local non-profit. Would you question that cause should Pelosi or Schiff visit that non profit for a photo and fundraising op?

Well....if you're only looking at the past few months then...yeah.
But the conflict is nearly a decade old and Ukrainian is far from innocent.
Russia invaded Ukraine. And I’m doing so, Putin has had his military target the civilians. Ukraine is still a sovereign national and Putin is in violation of intentional law. Ukraine can be guilty of corruption and other crimes. That doesn’t change the analysis; it isn’t Russia’s role to invade Ukraine for any reason short of military aggression against Russia by Ukraine — which didn’t happen

No. It takes a reasonable person willing to consider all parts and facets.

Boil it all down: Putin is entirely in the wrong even if Ukraine is corrupt and dirty. That’s not an easy starting point for anyone who wants to proclaim that Brandon and Pelousy and Shifty are “wrong.” They could even be right for all the wrong reasons. And it’s a dangerous analysis either way.
No Putin is not ENTIRELY in the wrong. Making such an ignorant statement proves you’ve learned nothing.

No Putin is not ENTIRELY in the wrong. Making such an ignorant statement proves you’ve learned nothing.
No. Your denial of that absolutely true statement of fact establishes that you are impervious to honesty.

It's really all about information overload and information black out. How many people know that Ukraine had been stealing Russian oil? That they refused to pay back billions in loans? That they have been attempting to genocide Russian speaking UKES and have even terrorized their own with the Azov Nazis?
Very few.

Lol. You know nothing of the history of the region. Learn the history then we can talk.
Learn not to be an arrogant prick and how to focus an argument. Then I might be willing to entertain your otherwise worthless commentary. But I will give you a hint because you urgently need it.

Ukraine did not invade Russia. Ukraine did not threaten Russia. Even NATO had not granted Ukraine entry into NATO. Zero threat to Russia by Ukraine. As in None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Learn not to be an arrogant prick and how to focus an argument. Then I might be willing to entertain your otherwise worthless commentary. But I will give you a hint because you urgently need it.

Ukraine did not invade Russia. Ukraine did not threaten Russia. Even NATO had not granted Ukraine entry into NATO. Zero threat to Russia by Ukraine. As in None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
NATO has been in Ukraine for years. That's the buzz saw Putin Ran into. Don't confuse this with support for Russia but I honestly think you're missing the big picture here. As far as NATO is concerned Russia should be broken up. If Somebody tried that with California or Texas....we too would invade. There is no real parallel but that one serves the purpose.

NATO has been in Ukraine for years. That's the buzz saw Putin Ran into. Don't confuse this with support for Russia but I honestly think you're missing the big picture here. As far as NATO is concerned Russia should be broken up. If Somebody tried that with California or Texas....we too would invade. There is no real parallel but that one serves the purpose.
NATO is not in Ukraine. UKRAINE is not in NATO. Ukraine has asked repeatedly and been forever and always turned down. I’m sure Putin views NATO as a threat. And as much as I disdain that scumbag, I can’t say his view has no basis. All that said, Ukraine did nothing to Russia. And yet Russia invaded Ukraine anyway. And Putin has waged a war on the very basis of war crimes.

Forum List

Back