I have to admit, my views on Ukraine could change

Your OP is one evil production, if you don't like the way they are running the nation run for office then.
An evil production. Good grief, Goonblow. You are a pantload.

There are many things about the way this country is “run” that I dislike. None of those things oblige me to run for office, you absolutely insignificant imbecile.

What’s the problem with drones?

Afghanistan and Iraq were difficult to get out of. Biden finally ripped the band-aid off for Afghanistan and got a lot of shit for it.
Drone usage against countries we are not at war with is illegal, so I would advise you to look up Obama record on drone usage and the illegal acts he allowed…

Isn’t it funny you will defend Obama and yet attack the opposition?

Drone usage against countries we are not at war with is illegal, so I would advise you to look up Obama record on drone usage and the illegal acts he allowed…

Isn’t it funny you will defend Obama and yet attack the opposition?
It’s illegal? I didn’t know that. I guess I just don’t agree with that law.

I asked you guys to make your case. Isn’t it funny that what you presented is underwhelming?

You won’t find me defending W.

Make your case against O.
Really? You don’t know? How could you?

O took W’s two wars and made it seven. Dropped more bombs than W. Blew up the war budget. Had a kill list and killed Americans. Operated a drone program that murdered civilians. Funded ISIS. Dismantled habeas corpus. Prosecuted Bradley Manning. Refused to prosecute those responsible for torture. Committed coup in Ukraine leading to Russian invasion. Supports Saudi war on Yemen.

I detest Putin. I’d like for him to die. Peacefully in his sleep tonight or violently via assassination. Like a bug in a RAID tv ad. Putin is evil incarnate and the Russian invasion of Ukraine is absolutely wrong and indefensible. The conduct of that war against Ukraine is even worse.

But when I see our senile scumbag old racist President seeking from our Congress 15 times what the Ukrainian President asked for, and then I see thieving scumbag assholes like pencil neck Schiff and the Mumbler of the House, Pelousy, going to Ukraine — I have to double clutch.

Sometimes you can tell you’re on the wrong side by looking at shit like Brandon and Schiff and Pelousy. If they seemingly agree with you, maybe you’re wrong.

I still want Putin dead. But maybe there is something more sinister to the whole story.
Are we now at the point where I get to say "Itoldjaso" again? :laugh2:

Really? You don’t know? How could you?

O took W’s two wars and made it seven. Dropped more bombs than W. Blew up the war budget. Had a kill list and killed Americans. Operated a drone program that murdered civilians.
Too much here to respond to. I’ll start at the top.

How many civilians did O kill? How many has Putin killed? Which Americans did Obama kill?

It’s illegal? I didn’t know that. I guess I just don’t agree with that law.

I asked you guys to make your case. Isn’t it funny that what you presented is underwhelming?
So according to you it is fine to use drones in another country that you are not at war with?

If so then you shouldn’t have any issue with Pootin and his illegal attack on Ukraine…

I mean the international laws are something you think are worthless, so why cry over Pootin illegal war?

So according to you it is fine to use drones in another country that you are not at war with?

If so then you shouldn’t have any issue with Pootin and his illegal attack on Ukraine…

I mean the international laws are something you think are worthless, so why cry over Pootin illegal war?
Yes, I don’t have a problem with drones used against specific military targets.

I do have a problem with what I would consider excessive civilian casualties. I do have a problem with power-grab annexations.

Yes, I don’t have a problem with drones.

I do have a problem with what I would consider excessive civilian casualties. I do have a problem with power-grab annexations.
Well then you wouldn’t have any issue with China using one on you and remember it is perfectly fine to attack a nation you are not at war with, well as long as you are a Democrat!

To me, Putin is fighting truly evil people dedicated to eliminating large portion of the human race and enslaving the survivors. Not a tough choice
By bombing hospitals and residences and refugeee convoys? There are lots of complications. I admit it. But Putin is an unmitigated evil.

Well then you wouldn’t have any issue with China using one on you and remember it is perfectly fine to attack a nation you are not at war with, well as long as you are a Democrat!
I’m not in favor of China, but they know that such an attack would provoke war and the U.S. would respond accordingly.

This is getting really stupid so let me try to summarize my position on this. In situations that call for military action, I don‘t have a problem with us using drone strikes to hit specific targets and minimize destruction and death compared to boots on the ground. Whether the military action itself is necessary is another issue entirely, I’m just saying that I see drone strikes as a tool that can be used effectively in certain situations. And, obviously, I don’t want a drone strike to hit me.

What mystifies me is how Biden can seemingly be so focused, and consistent with American policy since he was first elected .... yet seemingly so muddled on letting in people who literally walk into American and claim amnesty without any immigration hearings, and totally through the Saudis under the bus while they're targeted with Iranian rockets.

I mean, I can buy that a pre-Reagan progressive econ agenda of welfare so women can stay home and not work .... I can see Biden going down that road because it's full bore Ted Kennedy. But the for policy shit .... what the hell, are we gonna be pro-hamas next. LOL

Forum List

Back