I have to admit, my views on Ukraine could change

So the Speaker of the House goes to the Ukraine to show US solidarity with the besieged country and the US President continues to pour aid to the Country to fight off the invaders, and somehow the OP sees some sort of conspiracy in all this. It is the new conservatism. Everything is a conspiracy.
It’s only a conspiracy until it is proven true. And you gotta admit, Conservative Conspiracy theories are being proved to be more and more true every day.

Well now you have Sunni liking your posts. Would you rather be aligned with him?

To me, this is one of those issues that really shouldn’t be a left/right thing. We should all be horrified at what Putin is doing to innocent Ukrainians.
They are not so innocent, and the individual you disparage is actually one of the few people on site to grasp the gravity of the situation both politically, and militarily in Ukraine!

So the Speaker of the House goes to the Ukraine to show US solidarity with the besieged country and the US President continues to pour aid to the Country to fight off the invaders, and somehow the OP sees some sort of conspiracy in all this. It is the new conservatism. Everything is a conspiracy.
We don't have the money.

I detest Putin. I’d like for him to die. Peacefully in his sleep tonight or violently via assassination. Like a bug in a RAID tv ad. Putin is evil incarnate and the Russian invasion of Ukraine is absolutely wrong and indefensible. The conduct of that war against Ukraine is even worse.

But when I see our senile scumbag old racist President seeking from our Congress 15 times what the Ukrainian President asked for, and then I see thieving scumbag assholes like pencil neck Schiff and the Mumbler of the House, Pelousy, going to Ukraine — I have to double clutch.

Sometimes you can tell you’re on the wrong side by looking at shit like Brandon and Schiff and Pelousy. If they seemingly agree with you, maybe you’re wrong.

I still want Putin dead. But maybe there is something more sinister to the whole story.
I detest both Putin and Zelensky.

imo

And the US should stay out of boots on the ground.

Well now you have Sunni liking your posts. Would you rather be aligned with him?

To me, this is one of those issues that really shouldn’t be a left/right thing. We should all be horrified at what Putin is doing to innocent Ukrainians.
We’re you horrified by the multiple wars the US caused?

Typical binary thinking is imposing itself again. The issue is being more and more presented as nukes or nothing.
There are choices.

Every time i ask what our dog in the fight is , i get rootin for putin here....

~S~
Invading countries is not right. Putin is wrong. The problem is being an invader in the past diminishes one's credibility when criticizing others for doing it. Hypocrisy is a female dog.

Beyond a Slush Fund, Biden $33 Billion Ukraine Package Includes $8.8 Billion to Establish State Dept Global Disinformation Bureau, and International Civil Asset Forfeiture​

This is designed to kick back the a major portion of $33B into private criminal accounts.

Last edited:
Both sides?

mccain-in-ukraine-2017-672x372.png

Yeap. From day 1. The fight is real and still internally republican. Those kneeling are snipers btw. Standing are their spotters.

Dying for Putin is an entire waste. Burning down the planet is unimaginably worse.

Forum List

Back