I have to admit, my views on Ukraine could change

Trust me, Ukraine's government is a significant part of the problem, even more importantly, Russia did NOT start this war, Obama/Biden did back in 2013/14, which corresponds to just how long we have been training the Ukrainian Nazi's(Azov boys)to wage asymmetrical warfare!

Russia is not our enemy, but I can absolutely assure you, if fascist democrat and rino globalists have their way, they will be! :wink:
No. Russia started it. Putin is a fucking murderous criminal. That doesn’t make Ukraine a hero. They are however the victims of Putin’s atrocities.

Personally, I was amazed at how many Republican congress critters were cheering for the Biden's good friend and fellow crook Zelensky.
He is 100% pro abortion and a huge LGBTQ and transgender for kids supporter.
If the criminal drug dealer and money laundrier Zelensky was an American citizen.
He'd have a top position in the Democrat Party.
I don’t care about his support for lgbtqxzy+. And this has nothing to do with Zelensky. It has to do with Putin’s criminal behavior.

I detest Putin. I’d like for him to die. Peacefully in his sleep tonight or violently via assassination. Like a bug in a RAID tv ad. Putin is evil incarnate and the Russian invasion of Ukraine is absolutely wrong and indefensible. The conduct of that war against Ukraine is even worse.

But when I see our senile scumbag old racist President seeking from our Congress 15 times what the Ukrainian President asked for, and then I see thieving scumbag assholes like pencil neck Schiff and the Mumbler of the House, Pelousy, going to Ukraine — I have to double clutch.

Sometimes you can tell you’re on the wrong side by looking at shit like Brandon and Schiff and Pelousy. If they seemingly agree with you, maybe you’re wrong.

I still want Putin dead. But maybe there is something more sinister to the whole story.
Boredtoseeya disagrees. Impact on my thinking? Zip.

So the Speaker of the House goes to the Ukraine to show US solidarity with the besieged country and the US President continues to pour aid to the Country to fight off the invaders, and somehow the OP sees some sort of conspiracy in all this. It is the new conservatism. Everything is a conspiracy.
Why no migs?

Ukraine ask for migs
putin says no

Democrats say yes sir Mr putin.

Democrats talk tough on Putin in front of Americans but get flexible with putin behind America's back.

Good to see you finally lookin' at this with 'fresh eyes'. BackAgain And don't forget....we did have 36 bioweapons labs in Ukraine that WE the PEOPLE did not know about.
To be clear: I am willing to examine and re-examine my own prior position. That doesn’t mean I’m destined to change my mind. I have no trouble believing that Ukraine is corrupt. I have no trouble assuming that Zelensky is no saint. But I am absolutely convinced that Putin is in the wrong and still want him dead.

Second term was primed...too bad for Putin that his puppet lost.

Why wait for a second term??

Putin was KGB trained. He would have goals, and strict time periods for when those goals should be achieved, and how they should be achieved.

I'll humor you, and say that Trump was put in office by Putin (for sake of argument). Why did Putin put Trump in office?

There had to have been a motive. What was that motive? The logical explanation, is that so Trump would stand down if Putin invaded Ukraine. So why didn't Putin invade?

You could make the argument that his forces weren't ready, but why weren't they? You don't go through all of that trouble putting a puppet leader into power and not have your shit together. Another thing is that have you ever seen a puppet leader put in power by Russia? They don't lose election. Trump lost the election, and if Trump was truly put in power by Putin, it would have been impossible for him to lose, Putin would have made sure of that.

So why was Trump put in power, and why did he let him lose? Why did he wait for Biden to become president, even long enough for him to establish himself?

I believe Trump was never put in by Putin. My parents, friends and neighbors voted for Trump, and no russkie told them to do it. Putin didn't make any moves while Trump was president because Putin had a fear of Trump, a respect for Trump. After Putin saw Bidens piss poor response in Afghanistan, Putin knew that he could get away with invading Ukraine. Ukrainians will tell you this.

Yep. The FBI are shills for democrats. They falsify evidence against conservatives, and when democrats commit crimes the FBI (or DOJ) say there was no "intent".
Lol,OK there sparky.. the fbi hangs out with vampire pedophile lizard people,launch giant Jewish space lasers, turned Micky mouse against you and what ever else you fools come up with. What a joke you have all become. It really is hilarious.

Forum List

Back