🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have to know if conservatives really believe the wall would be an effective immigration policy

Do you Rightwingers really? Do you actually believe that a goddamn wall is going to curb immigration? Liberals arent against the wall idea because we have more relaxed immigration views - we are against it because it's fucking useless idea.

1) How would the wall prevent tunnelling or people, you know, climbing over it?

2) How will the wall be built through private land, mountains, rivers, and towns? Whose authority would decide how it be would re-routed through those areas?

3) How about the never ending cost of staffing or maintaining the wall's viability?

4) How would it do anything to prevent the high percentage of illegals who cross the border legally but overstay their visas?

5) WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL? it won't be Mexico, ya dumbassess. Just because you think Mexico is inferior, it doesn't mean they are pussies. They don't roll over like Repubs in office do to special interests.

If this idea is so great why didn't your St. Reagan build a border wall? It's because Reagan wasn't a complete moron like Trump and his supporters are.

We are against your "more relaxed immigration views" because they don't get the job done and are useless.

1) Armed guards

2) Who has delegated authority over immigration?

3) Electrify it, at least on the other side.

4) Enforce visa policy. That's a different issue than the illegals climbing the wall

5) No, you just think Trump won't make it happen.

Do you Rightwingers really? Do you actually believe that a goddamn wall is going to curb immigration? Liberals arent against the wall idea because we have more relaxed immigration views - we are against it because it's fucking useless idea.

2) How will the wall be built through private land, mountains, rivers, and towns? Whose authority would decide how it be would re-routed through those areas?

3) How about the never ending cost of staffing or maintaining the wall's viability?

4) How would it do anything to prevent the high percentage of illegals who cross the border legally but overstay their visas?

5) WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL? it won't be Mexico, ya dumbassess. Just because you think Mexico is inferior, it doesn't mean they are pussies. They don't roll over like Repubs in office do to special interests.

If this idea is so great why didn't your St. Reagan build a border wall? It's because Reagan wasn't a complete moron like Trump and his supporters are.

We are against your "more relaxed immigration views" because they don't get the job done and are useless.

1) Armed guards

4) Enforce visa policy. That's a different issue than the illegals climbing the wall

1) All across the border huh? I guess you really are stupid enough to think Mexico will pay for the wall, but even if they did, you expect them to pay the guards as well? Man you're dumb.

2) Immigration isn't the issue. It's the impossible engineering feat of building the wall all across the border. The terrain in many places makes it impossible. It's also the legality of the land ownership.

3) Gee I wonder how much that would cost? I have no idea because Trump hasn't said anything about it. We have no idea what the wall design will actually be.

4) So a deportation force then?

HaHaHa How did I know the old ''this isn't an answer'' be pulled out.

Spare_change May as well forget it. No matter what you say, or how thorough you answer...it won't be accepted.
You're only pretending my post isn't valid when secretly you know that it is.

1) Armed guards

1) All across the border huh? I guess you really are stupid enough to think Mexico will pay for the wall, but even if they did, you expect them to pay the guards as well? Man you're dumb.

2) Immigration isn't the issue. It's the impossible engineering feat of building the wall all across the border. The terrain in many places makes it impossible. It's also the legality of the land ownership.

3) Gee I wonder how much that would cost? I have no idea because Trump hasn't said anything about it. We have no idea what the wall design will actually be.

Um, not its not....are you an engineer, or did you just sleep at a Holiday Inn?

1) Armed guards

No, I just listen to actual engineers. You're just an uneducated moron who believes in anything Trump says.

1) Armed guards

No, I just listen to actual engineers. You're just an uneducated moron who believes in anything Trump says.
Good....then you understand it can be built...

d5c6f9c9ba174c27baf9a135504ce890.jpg

To make matters worse over $26 billion dollars in 2016 alone was sent back to Mexico by Mexicans working in the U.S.. This is money that will go towards stimulating the Mexican economy and not the American economy.

Mexico gets more from cash sent home than from oil
Mexico Got More Money From Remittances Than from Oil Revenues in 2015

1) Okay, so you're saying that hi-tech technology would prevent tunnelling and jumping the wall? Um okay. When did Trump ever explain this? When did he ever say the cost for such technology wouldn't be astronomical?

2) This isn't an answer. You don't explain how engineering capability would adapt to ANY foundation material.

3) "I would assume..." Is Trump listening to your suggestions? We have no fucking idea what Trump's design is for this.

4) There is no Trump plan for those types of illegals. Someone obviously convinced him a mass deportation policy is a stupid idea as well.

5) Oh, so now you're okay with a public cost? Why didn't Trump just lay this out clearly before?
Yes, I've heard his talk about other methods in addition to the wall. Also options on the table to pay for the wall and Mexico will end up paying for it in the end. You could spend a few minutes informing yourself instead of coming here and proving you're an idiot.

1) Armed guards

1) I'm not the one that has your view about immigration thinking it will solve the problem. Now, that's dumb.

2) With engineering, almost anything can be done if you're willing to do it. Sounds to me more like you're unwilling.

3) Lot cheaper than having all the illegals here mooching off the system.

4) Just enforce the laws already in place using "forces" already in plan.

1) Armed guards

The problem is Billy has no problem with illegals coming here and will do/say anything to support it happening.

1) Armed guards

Those you're listening to are what is referred to as Nigerian engineers.

The Netherlands made the best wall, it is sorta like Trump's wall but may even be better, don't tell Donald, given his narcissistic insecurity he will cry like the bully baby he is and then have the Netherlands wall investigated by his stooges. Trump will then say media is unfair....unfair I say, unfair....

The Netherlands made the best wall, it is sorta like Trump's wall but may even be better, don't tell Donald, given his narcissistic insecurity he will cry like the bully baby he is and then have the Netherlands wall investigated by his stooges. Trump will then say media is unfair....unfair I say, unfair....
You poor little sniveling leftist babies can't see how stupid you look when you try to project your problems onto others.

Forum List

Back