I hope Biden picks Dr. Susan Rice for VP

Benghazi, the most trumped up over the top view of messes over the years including last year, only people on the ground can change the outcomes of embassy attacks.

There were Troopers headed toward the C-130s on the runway in Italy when they were ordered to stand down....the battle went on for another 6 hours....they were MURDERED and the turd in the WH did nothing.
there was no stand down order..

Aviano Air Force base in Italy was 17 hours away..... the battle went on for 6 hours.

(I used to live there, in Aviano)

Give yourself a birthday present and don't talk about shit you know nothing about.

Fox News?

1590041769040.png

View attachment 338470

She is brilliant and highly qualified - and only 55 years old. What do you think?

Susan Rice says she would 'certainly say yes' to be Biden's VP

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
Susan Rice is intelligent, experienced, and would be a great and competent VP.... could step in to the president's shoes if necessary too..... she's the strongest in the bunch, that could pick up a good deal of the workload with her know how.... no training needed.... understands good governance....

She's great on Sunday morning talk shows selling bullshit about films causing riots.
She sold,
what she was told,
were the facts at that time....

you can't blame her...

I can blame her for carrying a story that even I knew was total bullshit.

If she can't figure that out and if she does not have the guts to tell someone to fuck off, then I don't see why you'd be so sweet on her as a VP.
it was a few days after the event, no one knew anything for certain....

republicans claimed it was AlQaeda itself, which it wasn't.... praying they could blame Obama, within minutes of the attack....

View attachment 338470

She is brilliant and highly qualified - and only 55 years old. What do you think?

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
Susan Rice is intelligent, experienced, and would be a great and competent VP.... could step in to the president's shoes if necessary too..... she's the strongest in the bunch, that could pick up a good deal of the workload with her know how.... no training needed.... understands good governance....

She's great on Sunday morning talk shows selling bullshit about films causing riots.
She sold,
what she was told,

you can't blame her...

If she can't figure that out and if she does not have the guts to tell someone to fuck off, then I don't see why you'd be so sweet on her as a VP.

republicans claimed it was AlQaeda itself, which it wasn't.... praying they could blame Obama, within minutes of the attack....

So they don't know anything.....for certain.

But they send Rice out to sell that bullshit (but they didn't know anything).

And she went along with it (knowing they didn't know anything).

Oh yeah....she's a perfect candidate for the left.

Aviano Air Force base in Italy was 17 hours away..... the battle went on for 6 hours.
(I used to lie there, in Aviano)

There sure as hell was, liar.....and who said anything about Aviano?.....I was talking about Sigonella which is actually in Sicily, not Italy. The Pentagon called the WH for orders and nobody answered! The turd's whereabouts throughout the ordeal is unknown to this day. Without orders, they called for a stand down with Troop running toward the transports....Obama is a filthy coward.

You think that's "funny" Lakhota? 4 good men died there for nothing, ya stinkin dirt-worshiper.

View attachment 338470

Susan Rice - Wikipedia

She sold,
what she was told,

you can't blame her...

Some republicans said it was Al Qqeda. But they were not the administration of the U.S.

There sure as hell was, liar.....and who said anything about Aviano?.....I was talking about Sigonella which is actually in Sicily, not Italy. The Pentagon called the WH for orders and nobody answered! The turd's whereabouts throughout the ordeal is unknown to this day. Without orders, they called for a stand down with Troop running toward the transports....Obama is a filthy coward.

You think that's "funny" Lakota? 4 good men died there for nothing, ya stinkin dirt-worshiper.

He'll stick his head up the ass of anyone who'll keep funding the dole he lives on.

You think that's "funny" Lakhota? 4 good men died there for nothing, ya stinkin dirt-worshiper.

He does that in the hopes it will irk you.

Don't let it.

As I said, he only cares about himself and voting for anyone who'll help him in that regard.

He's a fucking retarded leftwinger whose only real mission in life is to nurse the butthurt he got when Trump dumped his shitty candidate in the dustbin of history.

She sold,
what she was told,

you can't blame her...
Nope.

Everybody with a working brain stem knew it was a terrorist attack.

The initial reports were all that it was a terrorist attack.

It was Rice and the rest of the Obama/Biden administration that created the video lie.

But just for giggles, tell us who you claim fooled Rice into believing there were no terrorists in Benghazi after every other country pulled their diplomats out because of terrorism.

It must suck for you to be forced to claim Rice is qualidied because she's stupid as shit.

So Americans were stranded alone in a terrorist hotbed with no way to defend themselves, after every other country pulled their people out.

And now you the people in charge of that running the country.

Interesting admission.

She sold,
what she was told,

you can't blame her...
Nope.

Everybody with a working brain stem knew it was a terrorist attack.

The initial reports were all that it was a terrorist attack.

It was Rice and the rest of the Obama/Biden administration that created the video lie.

But just for giggles, tell us who you claim fooled Rice into believing there were no terrorists in Benghazi after every other country pulled their diplomats out because of terrorism.

It must suck for you to be forced to claim Rice is qualidied because she's stupid as shit.
All the Benghazi hearings, got all the communications with her prior to her Sunday shows, that show that what she spouted, was what the Intel reports and state dept told her in her last minute prep, for the shows.

So Americans were stranded alone in a terrorist hotbed with no way to defend themselves, after every other country pulled their people out.

And now you the people in charge of that running the country.

Interesting admission.
Spend the time, and read the Benghazi hearings transcripts...if you lack the time, read the summaries....

Hindsight is 20/20.... but it's useful in learning where ya went wrong and how to improve.

Forum List

Back