I hope Biden picks Dr. Susan Rice for VP

Isn’t she the asshole that went on Sunday TV and lied about Benghazi? Yeah Joe, Pick her.
Only on the GOP propaganda machine quest! The only people lying are Rupert Murdoch and his bought off minions you think are so wonderful, super duper
Franco still pushing the flux lie bullshit
She might have been mistaken in the fog of war the first day but she wasn't lying, brainwashed functional moron. Everybody in the know realizes the video was almost undoubtedly the trigger for the attack just like all the other attacks in the Arab world at the time. Another one of your hundreds of phony scandals that are absolutely ridiculous, hater dupe..

View attachment 338470

She is brilliant and highly qualified - and only 55 years old. What do you think?

Susan Rice says she would 'certainly say yes' to be Biden's VP

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
She is not awful but it would bring Benghazi back to life. A risky candidate for sure.
Benghazi is total b******* propaganda investigated endlessly totally discredited. Makes no difference the brainwashed are already brainwashed...
FRANCO!!! YOU LIVE!!!

How are you?!?!?!?!

View attachment 338470

She is brilliant and highly qualified - and only 55 years old. What do you think?

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
She is not awful but it would bring Benghazi back to life. A risky candidate for sure.
Benghazi is total b******* propaganda investigated endlessly totally discredited. Makes no difference the brainwashed are already brainwashed...
FRANCO!!! YOU LIVE!!!

How are you?!?!?!?!
A okay. I watch documentaries and movies all day. German news France news British news American news I even check out our stupid cable news punditocracy every once in awhile. They should try some actual news reports and actual journalists. Thank God for newspapers except for Rupert's of course... I'm really here everyday you're just on another thread. Hope all is well.I was just about to get an inheritance and go traveling like I've been wanting to for years. This is just grant LOL. I hope the orange clown is right about vaccine or something..... Of course the Bills are just getting good all of a sudden...

Nope, she merely passed along the information she had at the time. Your insinuation has been thoroughly debunked.

Nope, she lied through her teeth to protect Hildabeast and Barry, who slept through the whole assault on the Annex. Pitiful gutless corrupt trash....all of them.

View attachment 338470

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
FRANCO!!! YOU LIVE!!!

How are you?!?!?!?!
A okay. I watch documentaries and movies all day. German news France news British news American news I even check out our stupid cable news punditocracy every once in awhile. They should try some actual news reports and actual journalists. Thank God for newspapers except for Rupert's of course... I'm really here everyday you're just on another thread. Hope all is well.I was just about to get an inheritance and go traveling like I've been wanting to for years. This is just grant LOL. I hope the orange clown is right about vaccine or something..... Of course the Bills are just getting good all of a sudden...
LOL so it’s the Bills fault we have this virus!!! I knew It!!!!

Traveling where? I recommend not going overseas for a while.

Isn’t she the asshole that went on Sunday TV and lied about Benghazi? Yeah Joe, Pick her.
Only on the GOP propaganda machine quest! The only people lying are Rupert Murdoch and his bought off minions you think are so wonderful, super duper
She might have been mistaken in the fog of war the first day but she wasn't lying, brainwashed functional moron. Everybody in the know realizes the video was almost undoubtedly the trigger for the attack just like all the other attacks in the Arab world at the time. Another one of your hundreds of phony scandals that are absolutely ridiculous, hater dupe..
She repeated the same story 5 times and she's briefed before making any appearances on any news show.
Even Hillary told in private that it was a terrorist attack but told the public the lie rice pushed.

Nope, she merely passed along the information she had at the time. Your insinuation has been thoroughly debunked.

Nope, she lied through her teeth to protect Hildabeast and Barry, who slept through the whole assault on the Annex. Pitiful gutless corrupt trash....all of them.
Come to think about it why was Stephens located at a place that had limited security?
Another obama failure

View attachment 338470

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
FRANCO!!! YOU LIVE!!!

How are you?!?!?!?!

View attachment 338470

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
FRANCO!!! YOU LIVE!!!

How are you?!?!?!?!

She repeated the same story 5 times and she's briefed before making any appearances on any news show.
Even Hillary told in private that it was a terrorist attack but told the public the lie rice pushed.
Yes I know you know a million details that are total baloney. Of course it was a terrorist attack. Nobody argues with that they thought there was a protest before it like there were in other countries at the same time because of the damn video you don't even know about. You believe so much crap propaganda you are brainwashed functional moron.

She lied.
No she didn't..... she repeated what she was told at the time..... she was a fill in for Hillary and she was briefed by both the Cia brief and state department brief on the topic, as a last minute fill in for Hillary, who could not make the sunday shows tht weekend.

She would have no idea of what happened, happened..... she was going on the intel information she was given at the time.

Come to think about it why was Stephens located at a place that had limited security?
Another obama failure
He wasn't located there, he was VISITING there....from Tripoli, and they offered him extra security for his trip there, and he refused it.

Another obama failure
He wasn't located there, he was VISITING there....from Tripoli, and they offered him extra security for his trip there, and he refused it.
If he was murdered there that was where he was located and you don't allow an ambassador to go un protected like that
600 ‘requests’ from Benghazi for better security: What this statistic really means

View attachment 338470

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
FRANCO!!! YOU LIVE!!!

How are you?!?!?!?!

View attachment 338470

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
FRANCO!!! YOU LIVE!!!

How are you?!?!?!?!

Yes I know you know a million details that are total baloney. Of course it was a terrorist attack. Nobody argues with that they thought there was a protest before it like there were in other countries at the same time because of the damn video you don't even know about. You believe so much crap propaganda you are brainwashed functional moron.
no it wasn't over a damn video
More than likely a gun deal gone wrong

Benghazi, the most trumped up over the top view of messes over the years including last year, only people on the ground can change the outcomes of embassy attacks.

She lied.
No she didn't..... she repeated what she was told at the time..... she was a fill in for Hillary and she was briefed by both the Cia brief and state department brief on the topic, as a last minute fill in for Hillary, who could not make the sunday shows tht weekend.

She would have no idea of what happened, happened..... she was going on the intel information she was given at the time.
Okay, she and the entire Obama administration lied.

Everybody in the know realizes the video was almost undoubtedly the trigger for the attack

Snoopy-S.gif

You HAVE to be the only person in the world that believes the planned attack in Benghazi was a VIDEO!

Everybody in the know realizes the video was almost undoubtedly the trigger for the attack

Snoopy-S.gif

You HAVE to be the only person in the world that believes the planned attack in Benghazi was a VIDEO!
like Wikipedia and the CIA. Only you idiots who listen to Fox and Rush believe it. Most of you don't think the Russians hacked the DNC now either. You believe anything....
[/URL]

The Muslim Rush Limbaugh told people to go in protest and attack embassies of the United States. And 20 embassies were attacked. As if they planned anything they just picked up their guns and went and attacked the place....

Forum List

Back