I HOPE! posters will read this article

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Democrats and Republicans Agree: It's Time to Throw White People In Gulags

It may look to be hyperbolic, but it really isn't IF one will put away their red, white and blue colored glasses.

A teaser: The Real Motive

On February 26th, the FBI gave a presentation to the House of Representatives detailing what they are doing to fight “anti-Semitism.”

In it, the FBI admits to playing a prominent role in influencing social media companies in their decisions on who can and cannot use their platforms:

It is also important to highlight our outreach to social media and technology companies. FBI interactions with social media companies center on education and capacity building, in line with our goal to assist companies in developing or enhancing their terms of service to address violent extremist exploitation of their platforms.

The rest of the article has links supporting the various instances

It may look to be hyperbolic, but it really isn't IF one will put away their red, white and blue colored glasses.

On February 26th, the FBI gave a presentation to the House of Representatives detailing what they are doing to fight “anti-Semitism.”

In it, the FBI admits to playing a prominent role in influencing social media companies in their decisions on who can and cannot use their platforms:

It is also important to highlight our outreach to social media and technology companies. FBI interactions with social media companies center on education and capacity building, in line with our goal to assist companies in developing or enhancing their terms of service to address violent extremist exploitation of their platforms.

Ahem....cough cough

Islamic jihadists aren't "white people." I demand my own gulag.

Ahem....cough cough

Yeah...and I'm going to claim sudden onset gender confusion and so I get to go to the women's Gulag...

• Banned
Beg to differ-

ji·had
/jəˈhäd/

Learn to pronounce

noun
Islam
noun: jihad; plural noun: jihads; noun: jehad; plural noun: jehads; noun: lesser jihad; plural noun: lesser jihads; noun: lesser jehad; plural noun: lesser jehads
a struggle or fight against the enemies of Islam.
"he declared a jihad against the infidels"
the spiritual struggle within oneself against sin.

Ahem....cough cough

Yeah...and I'm going to claim sudden onset gender confusion and so I get to go to the women's Gulag...

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir. :laughing0301:

Beg to differ-

ji·had
/jəˈhäd/

Learn to pronounce

noun
Islam
noun: jihad; plural noun: jihads; noun: jehad; plural noun: jehads; noun: lesser jihad; plural noun: lesser jihads; noun: lesser jehad; plural noun: lesser jehads

They left out the southern pronunciation, "yee haws" or "yay hoos." :laugh:

Ahem....cough cough

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir. :laughing0301:
Shower time ladies...

upload_2020-3-2_15-8-11.jpeg

COINTELPRO In Action

It’s rare for the FBI to release documents about ongoing criminal matters on their “Vault” page, but today they did just that.

A document marked “DOMESTIC TERRORISM, SENSITIVE INVESTIGATIVE MATTER,” shows that they have put the pro-Donald Trump fraternity Proud Boys, started by Gavin McInnes, under surveillance as a terrorist organization.

COINTELPRO In Action

It’s rare for the FBI to release documents about ongoing criminal matters on their “Vault” page, but today they did just that.

A document marked “DOMESTIC TERRORISM, SENSITIVE INVESTIGATIVE MATTER,” shows that they have put the pro-Donald Trump fraternity Proud Boys, started by Gavin McInnes, under surveillance as a terrorist organization.

So a bunch of FBI jerkoffs put under surveillance a group whose principles are against jerking off?

Why Are The Proud Boys So Obsessed With Not Masturbating?

What is this world coming to?

I do agree the jewish have a lot of pull in the US,

but the alt right I won't have anything to do with: the author of the article tells me much about him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the anonymity of the internet, a man can become a major player in the white supremacist “alt-right” movement without ever revealing his face to his audience. And that’s just what Joseph Jordan did.

Jordan, a 30-year-old-man from Queens, New York, with light olive skin, slicked-back hair and rockabilly sideburns, has inhabited the busy, online alt-right persona of “Eric Striker” since at least 2015, Hatewatch determined through over a dozen interviews with people inside and outside of the alt-right movement.
Prolific Alt-Right Propagandist's Identity Confirmed

Beg to differ-
ji·had
/jəˈhäd/
Learn to pronounce
noun
Islam

JGalt was referring to the Jihadist sub-sect of Wahhabism, which in turn is a sub-sect of the Sunni branch of Islam ... I'm not saying Saudi Arabia is funding ISIS, just they both have the exact same ideology ...

I gender identify as indigo ... which gulag do I use? ...

I gender identify as indigo ... which gulag do I use? ...
It's not up to you and IF you had read the article you would know that- instead you try to come actoos as clever- and fail, miserably.

Did the CIA's notorious mind control program create an infamous killer?

MK-Ultra was the code name for a notorious government mind control program conducted in the 1950s and 1960s in which the CIA directed scientists to dose unsuspecting human guinea pigs with LSD and other drugs. The program was recently back in the news when a juror in the case of one of those guinea pigs — the late Boston mobster Whitey Bulger, whom the CIA had injected with LSD when he was a young prison inmate — said she wouldn’t have voted to convict him of 11 murders had she known what the U.S. government had done to him. Bulger, who was given LSD over 50 times, would go on to terrorize South Boston as the notoriously violent leader of the Winter Hill Gang.

Worse still ... this is where the Grateful Dead got their start ...

Did it occur to you that most of us will pointedly NOT read anything you ask us to ... if you hate indigo people, then you're just a nasty person ...

Forum List

Back