I hope the left keeps on bashing the right about the concern of refugee terrorism

Right up until next November.

The concern is valid, and should no be mocked or chastised.

The fact is the country of Syria has been a functioning hot bed for terroristic training for terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah for many years, so it is a good chance a terrorist could slip in with the refugees, and to claim it could never happen is being foolishly stupid!

I say no Syrian refugee should be allow within our border.

You guys are so convinced that the rest of America is shitting their pants in fear just like you guys.

It's adorable.
What? Your crazy, would you let a could be terrorist move in with your family. Remember lax policies from Clinton got us 911. Now here we are again, life reals have short memory.

I guess the libs here along with the rest of the left, laughed at those who were "shitting their pants" as they ran as fast as they could away from the WTC's as they crumbled.

You want to be careful about that. There may be posters here who lost people in the WTC.

It's clear you have no respect for anyone who doesn't think exactly like you. So what are you doing to fight terrorism? Besides spreading hate on message boards, I mean.
Tell me if another building gets hit again, and people have to jump to their deaths. Will you be wracking off? You are a piece of shit. The refugees are mainly grown men, Republicans are trying to prevent another 911.

The refugees are mainly grown men.

Prove it.
Open your eye's and quit believing Obama's lies.

You can't even produce a photo?
How many are you letting in to live with your family?

This is a major nutjob talking point. Weird.

I've actually investigated how that is done. It is very complicated. There are no easy ways to take in a refugee, it's turns out.

I'm doing what I can at this point, though. And that is WELCOMING THEM INTO THIS COUNTRY as is our promise to mankind.

Prove it.

I've actually investigated how that is done. It is very complicated. There are no easy ways to take in a refugee, it's turns out.

I'm doing what I can at this point, though. And that is WELCOMING THEM INTO THIS COUNTRY as is our promise to mankind.
Let me know how many you take in.

Prove it.

"Thank you for calling the Jihadi Help Line. Your call is very important to us. For Arabic, please press 2 now.

Pay attention to the menu because our options have changed. For information about upcoming suicide missions and how you can participate, press 1 now. To inquire about a lost or missing paycheck, press 2. For information about your benefits, press 3. If you are a bomb or weapons provider and you are calling about unpaid invoices press 4. All others please remain on the line and your call will be answered in the exact order that it was received,

Did you know that bomb vests are now available in children's sizes? Ask your operator how you're toddler can be blown to pieces."

Prove it.

UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

At least somebody knows how to find a primary source -!

However, the numbers don't say what you want them to say. 22.1% of 49.7% is not "a majority" of anything.

Besides, that's a breakdown of the total number of refugees. You'd need a further breakdown to show how many of them will be resettled in the U.S.

Forum List

Back