I hope the left keeps on bashing the right about the concern of refugee terrorism

The refugees are mainly grown men.

Prove it.

UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

At least somebody knows how to find a primary source -!

However, the numbers don't say what you want them to say. 22.1% of 49.7% is not "a majority" of anything.

Besides, that's a breakdown of the total number of refugees. You'd need a further breakdown to show how many of them will be resettled in the U.S.
You okay with 10%.

Prove it.

At least somebody knows how to find a primary source -!

However, the numbers don't say what you want them to say. 22.1% of 49.7% is not "a majority" of anything.

Besides, that's a breakdown of the total number of refugees. You'd need a further breakdown to show how many of them will be resettled in the U.S.
You okay with 10%.

I'm okay with you being called out for saying "mainly."

Prove it.
Open your eye's and quit believing Obama's lies.

You can't even produce a photo?
How many are you letting in to live with your family?

This is a major nutjob talking point. Weird.

I've actually investigated how that is done. It is very complicated. There are no easy ways to take in a refugee, it's turns out.

I'm doing what I can at this point, though. And that is WELCOMING THEM INTO THIS COUNTRY as is our promise to mankind.

I didn't make such a promise because I don't owe them a thing.

You say you're doing all you can. In other words, nothing but words. The problem is you think your words should be my words. Fuck you. You don't speak for me.

Prove it.

Now it's been proven to you twice...You want to admit your failure or continue to deflect and ignore?

According to your link, 22.1% of the refugees are males aged 18-59.

They're "mainly" women and children.
That's not what we keep seeing in pictures and video.

Most of them are young males under 30 yrs.

Prove it.

Now it's been proven to you twice...You want to admit your failure or continue to deflect and ignore?

Since ISIS is training children as young as 10, they don't count in those the idiots supporting this say we shouldn't be worried about.

Prove it.

:lol:

Who cares what pictures you've seen on right-wing blogs?

UNHCR is the international organization in charge of refugee resettlement - the ones from whom any refugees we accept will come from.

Prove it.

Since ISIS is training children as young as 10, they don't count in those the idiots supporting this say we shouldn't be worried about.

How do we know you're not a secret ISIS sleeper agent?

It really doesn't matter if any of these guys are ISIS because as we've seen already, many of them go back to the ME to train with them, then are allowed back in because they have a US passport or a passport from the country they immigrated to.

Prove it.

If you think I am, provide the proof. If you can't, STFU.

Prove it.

Right back at you - "provide the proof" that any of the Syrian refugees are ISIS agents.

Or as you said, you can shut the fuck up.

Yeah I'd add those 12-17 year olds to the 22%. You know, like the kids who just stabbed the French teacher...so that makes 29% jihad capable males. But didn't a jihad Jane just pull her own plug last night in Paris...? So for the sake of equality, let's add to that jihad capable percentage the females between 18 - 59 years of age. That makes 53% of the refugees possible jihadists...and Obama wants us to flip a coin...

Prove it.

:lol:

Who cares what pictures you've seen on right-wing blogs?

UNHCR is the international organization in charge of refugee resettlement - the ones from whom any refugees we accept will come from.

The UN is as corrupt as they come, Bud.

I found that out when I worked under UNOSOM II in the 90s.

They're terrorist sympathizers. Give UN peacekeeper commanders enough cash and they'll sell out their mothers.....much less the evil United States.

Right back at you - "provide the proof" that any of the Syrian refugees are ISIS agents.

Or as you said, you can shut the fuck up.

Turkey recently arrested 8 people suspected of being ISIS member trying to infiltrate Germany posing as, wait for it, refugees. ISIS has bragged about how easy it is for their members to sneak in placed disguised as, wait for it, refugees.

Yeah I'd add those 12-17 year olds to the 22%. You know, like the kids who just stabbed the French teacher...so that makes 29% jihad capable males. But didn't a jihad Jane just pull her own plug last night in Paris...? So for the sake of equality, let's add to that jihad capable percentage the females between 18 - 59 years of age. That makes 53% of the refugees possible jihadists...and Obama wants us to flip a coin...

As far as I'm concerned, you could be a possible jihadist.

We better deport you, just to be safe. Right?

trump2.jpg

Forum List

Back