I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Hate him all you want, guys, he has the authority to do it as did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower.

Congress has the authority to impeach, but I don't think the GOP has the votes in the Senate to convict.

Hate him all you want, guys, he has the authority to do it as did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower.

Congress has the authority to impeach, but I don't think the GOP has the votes in the Senate to convict.
I don't want the country to go to the expense like they did for BJ Bill. 10 years in Gitmo would suffice.

This asshole is a dictator. The next two years he will seek to turn this country into North Korea. God Damn you - and every other liberal Nazi who voted this son-of- a -whore into office.

This asshole is a dictator. The next two years he will seek to turn this country into North Korea. God Damn you - and every other liberal Nazi who voted this son-of- a -whore into office.

Randy, are you a Klan member?

At the end of the day, it all boils down to money. Congress appropriates, the Executive spends. We will find out, over the next couple years, whether or not a Republican Congress can grow at least one hairy testicle.

Lawdy Massa! I's dint know that dey was letting us black folks in da klan now!! Can I's get me a black hood?

Lawdy Massa! I's dint know that dey was letting us black folks in da klan now!! Can I's get me a black hood?

Randy, you remind me of Clayton Bigsby. Are you blind?

Correction RandallFlagg . It's son-of- a-crack whore.

Dictator | Define Dictator at Dictionary.com
Dictator Define Dictator at Dictionary.com
a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession.

Randall, you may have your own opinion but not your own terms and definitions.

In my humble opinion - this clown is a clear and present danger to the citizens of the United States of America.

That's fine. The great majority of citizens don't find him "a clear and present danger" to most anything, unfortunately, including our enemies.

a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession.

In my humble opinion - this clown is a clear and present danger to the citizens of the United States of America.

That's fine. The great majority of citizens don't find him "a clear and present danger" to most anything, unfortunately, including our enemies.

Get one thing through your thick skull, Nazi. The ONLY people that this asshole is a clear and present danger to ARE the American People.

Get one thing through your thick skull, Nazi. The ONLY people that this asshole is a clear and present danger to ARE the American People.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Forum List

Back