I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

When the number of executive orders that President Obama presents exceeds the number that President Bush presented, then maybe you will have a case. Until then, just sour grapes on your part. He is the President and has enumerated powers under our Constitution. In 2016, you will have the oppertunity to elect a President more to your liking. Play games, and you may throw away that oppertunity.

Even if they did, there's nothing unconstitutional about that any more than when Bush did it.

If they had grounds, it would be done.

Not liking him, not agreeing him, hating him cuz he's black - if those were reason for impeachment, they might get away with it. As it is, its all just big talk.

And that's all the Repubs do - talk, posture, pose for cameras and then they go back to obstructing and lying. And boozing and golfing.

Um.....Barry is NOT black. I am black. He, on the other hand, is a half breed.

Just to set the record straight... :)

Just to set the record straight, you are either the stupidest pretend Black Man in America or a White Guy stupid enough not to know that the majority of Black people in America are mixed with another race.

Go on with the "Barry" stuff, it's a cute way to ingratiate yourself with the "right" folk.

All executive orders are not created equal. Unilateral amnesty is illegal and it is unconstitutional.

People keep saying this, and it really needs to end. Obama has never said or done anything to even remotely suggest he wants or plans to try to unilaterally grant legal status to illegal immigrants. Focus on the real issues. Border security, shutting down consumption of illegal labor and protecting American jobs for American workers, enforcing immigration laws, eliminating the anchor baby loophole, and punishing the criminals who invade us illegally.

Yes he has. He's been threatening to take unilateral action since the mid

He says he's going to act on his own, inasmuch as he has the capacity to do so via Executive Order, if Congress doesn't start producing immigration reform on their own. He has never said anything about amnesty. Making such accusations is a huge waste of time and is a major distraction. Instead of making false accusations, it is better for Republicans to focus on producing immigration reform legislation which will more effectively secure the borders and better pinpoint the enabling forces behind illegal immigration. Personally, I think the primary focus needs to be on targeting businesses and individuals who employ illegal labor, criminalizing illegal presence and entry, and eliminating the anchor baby loophole (though that part would require a constitutional amendment), etc.
Newsflash - the Failed Messiah has been hot-to-trot to bring the Millions out of the shadows long before he was elected President.

He doesn't HAVE to say anything about Shamnesty.

Everybody already understands where he WANTS to go.

May 2006 - pandering to the marchers in the First Annual Parade of the Illegals in Chicago...

tumblr_m9q98jPeiT1qf9djko5_400.gif

Conservatives will get about this far in their impeachment proceedings...smh.

tumblr_m9q98jPeiT1qf9djko5_400.gif

Conservatives will get about this far in their impeachment proceedings...smh.
It seems likely that the House could impeach even now, and certainly after the new (even more heavily Republican-dominated) Congress is sworn-in, in January 2015.

It's more a matter of having the 2/3 vote in the Senate (66 Senators?) to CONVICT on 'high crimes and misdemeanors, once the House has impeached.

In the NEW Congress, the Pubs will already have - what? - 52 votes? 53? 54? - with only 12 or 13 or 14 more needed.

Toss in a couple of Independents....

Toss in a few Democrats looking to put as much distance as humanly possible between themselves and Obama prior to 2016...

Then, finally, toss in a few Democrat sleazebags who can be bought, and...

Viola...

You have a Conviction on High Crimes and Misdemeanors...

The Senate then calls over the Chief Justice, swears in the Vice President, and it's done.

The Failed Messiah and his kinfolk take that last ride on Air Force One, back to Chicago, with a greatly reduced Secret Service contingent, guarding the former President.

They probably would not get much sleep that night.

While Joe is playing the Harry Truman number on the White House piano... "Happy days are here again..."

Piss off the American People enough, and piss off their elected representatives enough, and you're just asking for Big Trouble...

The question is... will His Imperial Majesty's arrogance rule, and put that theory to the test, or will he recover his senses, and back down before he pushes Congress too far?

I dunno... and that's where I pack-up my crystal ball.

“You have a Conviction on High Crimes and Misdemeanors... “

Incorrect.

Issuing an executive order is neither a 'high crime' nor a 'misdemeanor,' even if the Supreme Court eventually rules that the order is un-Constitutional. Indeed, there would be nothing for the Senate to 'try.'

“You have a Conviction on High Crimes and Misdemeanors... “

Incorrect.

Issuing an executive order is neither a 'high crime' nor a 'misdemeanor,' even if the Supreme Court eventually rules that the order is un-Constitutional. Indeed, there would be nothing for the Senate to 'try.'
* sigh *

OK - for, like, the 10th time today - in this thread...

Of COURSE the issuing of an EO is not a 'high crime and misdemeanor'.

You know that... I know that... damned near anybody over the age of 10 knows that.

But that EO could very well prove to be the flashpoint or trigger that causes Congress to conjure-up some kind of 'High Crimes and Misdemeanors' that CAN be made to stick.

Doesn't matter whether it's true or not - merely that it can be made to stick - and that, by sticking, it is sufficient to result in a Conviction in the Senate.

Impeachment in the House will prove fairly easy, now, and especially after the new Congress is sworn-in, in January 2015.

The Pubs can't convict in the Senate - now - but after January 2015 - such an outcome seems more likely.

If you piss off the American People badly enough and you piss off the Congress badly enough they are going to find a legal way to fire you.

Such an EO just might do the trick.

And, given the godawful arrogance of the Failed Messiah, we just might get the chance to find out.

Last edited:
Prior to the elections last week I thought that was a bad idea.

No more

AS SOON as he uses that damn pen to do congresses job IMPEACH HIS ASS

In the words of Obama: "Elections have consequences"

If you try and impeach him you are playing right into his hands. This is exactly what Obama wants and expects from Republicans. An impeachment process that would turn him into a martyr.

You're using emotion instead of your brain to play a political chess game. The threat of an immigration executive order is specifically designed to get Republicans into an hysterical tizzy fit. That is what Obama wants you to do.

Democrats running for reelection this year told Obama NOT to sign this executive order prior to the midterm election cycle for a reason. That reason is there are millions of Democrats in this country that are still looking for jobs, and many more than that whom are working part time jobs, that aren't going to be happy with this executive order.

Furthermore this executive order is nothing more than a temporary stay of deportation on 3 or 4 million aliens that have lived and worked in this country for a long time. It in no way makes them citizens or gives them voting rights.

It's Obama's Hail Mary pass, in a desperate attempt to get a boost in is personal approval ratings, while trying to make Republicans look mean and nasty, that could easily backfire into paving the way for Republicans victories in 2016, if they will ignore this, and get out of the way so Obama can commit political suicide.

Last edited:
When the number of executive orders that President Obama presents exceeds the number that President Bush presented, then maybe you will have a case. Until then, just sour grapes on your part. He is the President and has enumerated powers under our Constitution. In 2016, you will have the oppertunity to elect a President more to your liking. Play games, and you may throw away that oppertunity.

Even if they did, there's nothing unconstitutional about that any more than when Bush did it.

Not liking him, not agreeing him, hating him cuz he's black - if those were reason for impeachment, they might get away with it. As it is, its all just big talk.

And that's all the Repubs do - talk, posture, pose for cameras and then they go back to obstructing and lying. And boozing and golfing.

Just to set the record straight, you are either the stupidest pretend Black Man in America or a White Guy stupid enough not to know that the majority of Black people in America are mixed with another race.

Go on with the "Barry" stuff, it's a cute way to ingratiate yourself with the "right" folk.

I'll say it one more time for you, sonny. I am Black - Black Father and Black Mother. Barry is a half-breed. Black Father - White Mother.

What part of that are you incapable of understanding?

I gotta disagree here. obama is more of a medium caramel.

But I will say that I, for one, feel SO BAD for you folks of the Black community. I grew up in the 60s watching as a very young child, all of the civil rights efforts... and I grew up in the deep south, knowing full well, instinctively that you guys were getting a raw deal.

And man, it is a CRIME that the first would-be black-guy that is elected to office, fits the worst of every racist stereo-type... shiftless, lazy, drug-addled spendthrift. I feel for you and all of the HONORABLE, HARD WORKING, SOBER and SERIOUS people of color whose best hopes and dreams of seeing a part of THEMSELVES in the Presidency... having been so MERCILESSLY DECEIVED and as such, so injured, as a result of that unmitigated jackass being elected as someone so directly representing YOU!

It isn't right and while I fought his election with every fiber of my being, I am sorry for you... that you've been so pathetically misrepresented.

I'll make a deal with you - support Dr Ben Carson for President and all will be forgiven!! :)

You are correct in that Republicans can impeach just because they fucking feel like it. They did it over a blowjob, they can do it over whatever trumped up gripe they have against Obama
This is why liberals cannot be debated. They purposely argue with lies, never with facts. It's pointless.

In the words of Obama: "Elections have consequences"

The republicans don't seem to recall this as we know from this one term president, Obama.

What, two terms? - so much for the bollocks printed in the right wing press.

Democracy is about the will of the people - not the will of the people unless the right wing don't like it.

The Founding Fathers are screaming from their graves. "This is what we warned you to avoid at all cost. You must impeach this dictator."

The republicans don't seem to recall this as we know from this one term president, Obama.

What, two terms? - so much for the bollocks printed in the right wing press.

Democracy is about the will of the people - not the will of the people unless the right wing don't like it.
The will of the people? How noble. Only thing is that it was wealth redistributors electing him. Stealing from others is hardly noble.

You are correct in that Republicans can impeach just because they fucking feel like it. They did it over a blowjob, they can do it over whatever trumped up gripe they have against Obama
This is why liberals cannot be debated. They purposely argue with lies, never with facts. It's pointless.
It is not a lie. There were four articles of impeachment in the Clinton impeachment. Articles 1, 2, and 3 were for perjury and responses in the Paula Jones law suite. Article 4 was about Clinton's response in regards to Monica and blowjobs. Even articles 1, 2 and 3 were based on Clinton's cover up of his attempt to get a blowjob from Paula Jones.

The Founding Fathers are screaming from their graves. "This is what we warned you to avoid at all cost. You must impeach this dictator."

Well, then! You just killed it in this debate! What a masterful point you just made. Beautifully done.

Well, then! You just killed it in this debate! What a masterful point you just made. Beautifully done.
Truth hurts doesn't it? Fact is we are being governed by unlawful fiat. A high crime because our government was not set up with a dictator leading it.

Forum List

Back