I hope they throw the book at her

Guess what retard? She VOLUNTEERED to be in the Navy. That means following all the laws and regulations. Only about 17 percent of the military is black so I suspect if backs quit volunteering we will get along just fine.
How did that change my point?
Perhaps if you bothered to read the post above yours?
You don't find it ironic that someone that has volunteered her life to protect your ass can go to jail for refusing to stand? And stationed at Pearl Harbor at that. I find it extremely ironic.

If she wants to go to jail over it that is certainly her choice.

Maybe she's just mentally ill :lol:

Forcing this kind of crap is what totalitarian societies do.
Societies? This is the military we're talking about, for all intent and purposes military personnel are property of the US government and legally subject to all military rules and regulation. The military, for obvious reasons is not democratic. She violated Navy Regulation 1205, at the very least she should have to face an Article 15 (Captain's Mast) which most often results in loss of pay and temporary confinement to base.

Guess what retard? She VOLUNTEERED to be in the Navy. That means following all the laws and regulations. Only about 17 percent of the military is black so I suspect if backs quit volunteering we will get along just fine.
You don't find it ironic that someone that has volunteered her life to protect your ass can go to jail for refusing to stand? And stationed at Pearl Harbor at that. I find it extremely ironic.

"Navy rules state that troops must stand and face the flag when the National Anthem is played. Troops in uniform must salute, while troops not in uniform must stand at attention and place their right hand over their heart. Failure to obey these rules could be charged as a violation of Article 92 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice -- failure to obey a lawful general order or regulation."

SOurce in last post

She won't be fighting anything but charges now. And she will lose...

"Navy rules state that troops must stand and face the flag when the National Anthem is played. Troops in uniform must salute, while troops not in uniform must stand at attention and place their right hand over their heart. Failure to obey these rules could be charged as a violation of Article 92 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice -- failure to obey a lawful general order or regulation."

SOurce in last post
Yes, I know that. I still find it ironic that someone willing to die for the country can be jailed for refusing to stand.

If you don't feel pride in your country, then why would you even be a member of the military? Doesn't make sense to me.
The freebies and security I'd imagine. Its a great opportunity to break out of poverty if you're smart.

SOurce in last post
Yes, I know that. I still find it ironic that someone willing to die for the country can be jailed for refusing to stand.
98% of her fellow service members would spit in her face (or worse if they could get away with it) for this.

Forum List

Back