I hope you don't support Ted Cruz

Whatever works. The guy who is G-d among economic conservatives is Milton Friedman.
Cruz is the Constitionalist conservatives. They don't give a rip about his name, they care that he defends liberty

and they don't give a rip about liars either ... unless the liar is named Clinton .. big surprise.

it is what it is.
Trump is a liar but the biggest liar of all is Mr You Can Keep Your Insurance

Whatever works. The guy who is G-d among economic conservatives is Milton Friedman.
Cruz is the Constitionalist conservatives. They don't give a rip about his name, they care that he defends liberty

and they don't give a rip about liars either ... unless the liar is named Clinton .. big surprise.

it is what it is.

he isn't running .. Trump and Cruz are running.

see the difference?

it is what it is.

see the difference?
I do. One has already fucked over the American people the other hasn't

it is what it is.

see the difference?

so don't vote for him in 2016

problem solved.

it is what it is.

see the difference?

so don't vote for him in 2016

problem solved.
I won't but you know what's funny? Plenty of uninformed morons will by writing his name in.

it is what it is.

You'll save $2500 on your health insurance...
If you like your Dr. ....

it is what it is.

see the difference?

Oh I see the difference all right....
One of them isnt in a position of power that can grossly effect me and my Country.

hard to make me believe all the RW bullshit talking points when my policy, and Dr. remained the same and my cost went down $600 a year.

but keep tryn'

Ted Cruz is dangerous

He's as bad as Trump honestly.

Hey great left wing regressive propaganda site. Only in the regressive world is it a bad thing to be a constitutionalist, and to believe in the ideas and values that made this country great. They say Teds ideas are regressive, yet you can't get more regressive than to want to return to ancient Roman times when it was kewl for a dude to diddle another dude.

Thanks. Not quite sure how you drew a connection between my website and ancient Romans fornicating though.

0001-115415811.png

The constitution advocates for the separation of religion and state, no? Why then is it that Cruz using 'religious liberty' as a cover to push for being regressive. He's even said that an atheist would not be fit for president. Perhaps it's because he wants the votes of religious zealots to propel himself to becoming the nominee.

And for the record, I dislike Hillary very much. I suppose that's some common ground we share.

Trump and Cruz are both dangerous. Trump is a fascist and has narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). He has visions of grandiosity for himself. Not a man you want leading the country or as most powerful person in the world. Cruz uses religious fanaticism. Whether he truly believes is another matter.

Ted Cruz is dangerous

Hey great left wing regressive propaganda site. Only in the regressive world is it a bad thing to be a constitutionalist, and to believe in the ideas and values that made this country great. They say Teds ideas are regressive, yet you can't get more regressive than to want to return to ancient Roman times when it was kewl for a dude to diddle another dude.

Thanks. Not quite sure how you drew a connection between my website and ancient Romans fornicating though.

Your website is a propaganda site, period. Also I simply pointed out how regressive the regressivecrats are.

Ted Cruz is dangerous

Your website is a propaganda site, period. Also I simply pointed out how regressive the regressivecrats are.

All you're doing is making unfounded claims, but okay.

The constitution advocates for the separation of religion and state, no? Why then is it that Cruz using 'religious liberty' as a cover to push for being regressive. He's even said that an atheist would not be fit for president. Perhaps it's because he wants the votes of religious zealots to propel himself to becoming the nominee.

And for the record, I dislike Hillary very much. I suppose that's some common ground we share.
The Constitution says absolutely zero about "separation of church and state."

Forum List

Back