I hope you don't support Ted Cruz

Ted Cruz is dangerous

He's as bad as Trump honestly.

Hey great left wing regressive propaganda site. Only in the regressive world is it a bad thing to be a constitutionalist, and to believe in the ideas and values that made this country great. They say Teds ideas are regressive, yet you can't get more regressive than to want to return to ancient Roman times when it was kewl for a dude to diddle another dude.

Thanks. Not quite sure how you drew a connection between my website and ancient Romans fornicating though.

Your website is a propaganda site, period. Also I simply pointed out how regressive the regressivecrats are.

All you're doing is making unfounded claims, but okay.

Oh, kind of like your BS site, but OK.

Cruz is Obama x2.

Obama couldn't get along with Republicans.

Cruz can't get along with Democrats AND Republicans.
They're hardly comparable in any way.

How?

Cruz is an asshole. He's burned all his bridges in the Senate and with the Republican leadership.

He's pissed off Republicans and Democrats don't want anything to do with him.

Why do you think he can get anything done?

The irony is that NOT A SINGLE VOTER HAS ACTUALLY HAD A SAY SO FAR.

Based on polls alone, people are dropping out the race.

I am old enough to remember when it turned out that the polls were completely inaccurate.

Cruz is Obama x2.

How?

Cruz is an asshole. He's burned all his bridges in the Senate and with the Republican leadership.

The reason this is so is because only a idiot could support what this guy believes. WE'd be a third world country under him.

Ted Cruz is dangerous

The real danger to our nation is uninformed voters. I suppose I should count you as one of them.

If could tell me in what way I am 'uninformed' that would be much appreciated. I'm more than happy to admit if I have made an error of some kind in writing or thought, but I don't have time for people who are simply going to be patronising.

You're uniformed to the loserterians because you believe differently. SImply put, you believe we need a government with regulations, laws and institutions to make this country function.

The loserterian believes we should go back to the 18th century and go back to a backwater way of life.

Cruz is Obama x2.

There's a big difference between Obama and Cruz. Obama believes in the social democracy that we're but isn't a good leader, but Cruz believes in something that goes against nearly every political system on this planet. This is why he is bad news.

Cruz is Obama x2.

How?

He is not an ideologue like Obama. People can be pissed with each otehr today but work together tomorrow. Thats politics. Unlike Obama Cruz never made it personal. He never insulted his colleagues, unlike Boehner who called him an asshole.

Ted Cruz is dangerous

The real danger to our nation is uninformed voters. I suppose I should count you as one of them.

If could tell me in what way I am 'uninformed' that would be much appreciated. I'm more than happy to admit if I have made an error of some kind in writing or thought, but I don't have time for people who are simply going to be patronising.

You're uniformed to the loserterians because you believe differently. SImply put, you believe we need a government with regulations, laws and institutions to make this country function.

The loserterian believes we should go back to the 18th century and go back to a backwater way of life.
My moron meter just pegged

Cruz is Obama x2.

How?

He is not an ideologue like Obama. People can be pissed with each otehr today but work together tomorrow. Thats politics. Unlike Obama Cruz never made it personal. He never insulted his colleagues, unlike Boehner who called him an asshole.

That Boehner called him an asshole is pretty much all you need to know.

Rafael Cruz, Canadian born Cuban .. quintessential Right Winger.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Cruz is Obama x2.

How?

That Boehner called him an asshole is pretty much all you need to know.
You understand that's part of his appeal, right? Boehner was the old GOP. There wasnt a compromise he wouldn't make. As a result Obama ate his lunch every time they negotiated. They'd agree to something. And Obama would turn around and demand more. That's why Boehner got shitcanned.
So when Boehner calls Cruz an asshole that's actually a positive for Cruz.

I hope you don't support Hillary.

She's OWNED by International Banking Interests, Takes advice from the CFR and Tri-Lateral Commission and takes millions in donations from countries that oppress women.

I'd rather have Bernie Sanders as Prez.
==========

I will vote for Bernie whether or not he is the Democratic nominee.

I, and millions of others, will write him in.

We are sick of being sold down the river by both parties.

Bernie is a < different > kind of beast who has not used his political position to become extremely wealthy as all the other candidates have.

Ted Cruz is dangerous

Hey great left wing regressive propaganda site. Only in the regressive world is it a bad thing to be a constitutionalist, and to believe in the ideas and values that made this country great. They say Teds ideas are regressive, yet you can't get more regressive than to want to return to ancient Roman times when it was kewl for a dude to diddle another dude.

Thanks. Not quite sure how you drew a connection between my website and ancient Romans fornicating though.

Your website is a propaganda site, period. Also I simply pointed out how regressive the regressivecrats are.

You've not even explained what is BS, but OK.

You've not even explained what is BS, but OK.

From your link: " How can anyone support a first-term senator who shut down the Government for 16 days over Obamacare. "

Ok, show me a vote that Cruz made that caused the government to shut down. If you can't show me that he cast that vote, the above statement is BULLSHIT.

CZnSSjUWwAAdqox.jpg

CZnSWd8WIAA_qEn.jpg

CZnSYleXEAAymeg.jpg

Forum List

Back