I Identify as a 80 Year o Ld, So Why Wont The Feds Give Me My Social Security?

I believe if Jim Bowie puts on sunglasses then he can also identify as legally blind and take an extra income tax deduction. I'm not sure, he may want to (not) see his CPA or tax adviser.

Of course I dont really, but why not if I did?

There are cases of adults identifying as children and the leftards want to have them treated like children that they identify as.

Why cant we do it going the other way and get some Social Security too?

When I retire in a few years, God willing, at the age of 62, I might tell them that internally I identify as 70 and see how far that gets me, lololol, probably jail time.

Oh, just go take a dump in a woman's room and get over it. Be thankful that you have the right. Not sure where that right is defined but certainly it must be somewhere.
Probably the same place the right to have separate male and female bathroom are defined in the constitution.

Are you saying that all laws are defined in the COTUS? Really? How about a woman's right to privacy? From MEN?

Do you drink sweat tea?
Who drinks sweat tea? Sounds disgusting, but maybe Yankees do it, lol.

Oops :)

I drink iced coffee like a real New Englander. You can keep your sweat tea parties. :p
I bet my version of iced coffee is different from yours. I use those flavored creamers just enough to take the bite out of the coffee.
You probably drink it with little milk or creamer and no sweetener at all.

But how do you stir your drink if - thereisnospoon?

I drink iced coffee like a real New Englander. You can keep your sweat tea parties. :p
I bet my version of iced coffee is different from yours. I use those flavored creamers just enough to take the bite out of the coffee.

Regular cream and extra sugar (extra extra sugar). I am flying high after my ice coffee! :D
Interesting. My Dad's side of the family was off the boat settled in New England. They used no sweetener in their ice coffee. That's how my dad took it.
Oh well.

Did they have ice coffee back then? :eusa_think:

There are cases of adults identifying as children and the leftards want to have them treated like children that they identify as.

When I retire in a few years, God willing, at the age of 62, I might tell them that internally I identify as 70 and see how far that gets me, lololol, probably jail time.

Oh, just go take a dump in a woman's room and get over it. Be thankful that you have the right. Not sure where that right is defined but certainly it must be somewhere.
Probably the same place the right to have separate male and female bathroom are defined in the constitution.

Are you saying that all laws are defined in the COTUS? Really? How about a woman's right to privacy? From MEN?
Youre the one that was unclear about where the right to take a dump in the womans rest room was. I just mentioned it must be the same place.

Do you drink sweat tea?

Fork...Just stir faster. ..I think outside the box....LOL

Regular cream and extra sugar (extra extra sugar). I am flying high after my ice coffee! :D
Interesting. My Dad's side of the family was off the boat settled in New England. They used no sweetener in their ice coffee. That's how my dad took it.
Oh well.

Did they have ice coffee back then? :eusa_think:
I guess....Don't know. This is my paternal grandparent's siblings. Even when I was young they were ancient. My Paternal grandfather was born in 1902. Grandmother was two years younger/

Or China and other nations dump their holdings as well.

I imagine it would go something like this. OPEC will probably be allied with us till mid-way through the collapse. It will take them a bit to see the writing on the wall. I think it's coming sooner rather than later.

As I understand it the Chinese have been trying to unload their US treasuries and USD but their trade deficit is so large that they accumulate more anyway.

OPEC will stay loyal with us as long as the USA is willing to defend their interests in the ME.

Fork...Just stir faster. ..I think outside the box....LOL
butter knives and fingers work just as well also

Youre the one that was unclear about where the right to take a dump in the womans rest room was. I just mentioned it must be the same place.

I realize sarcasm takes a higher level of thinking, but the point was, there is no right.

I identify as a poor person and demand my Obama phone! :mad:

Why is it called the Obama phone when the program started either under Clinton or Bush?
You need a tissue now?

What for? The program was created in 1985, but expanded during the Bush admin to include cell phone service.

You probably qualify for a Bushphone.
You qualify for Prozac...
The program of which you speak, has NOTHING to do with cell service. In fact, cellular phones were still an "idea" in 1985.
and for Information, you cookie baking twit, 1985 marked the year of the break up of the Bell System.
In that Act, Congress also included provisions for extending land line telephone service to previously unserved rural areas. The Act also included the provision that customers could choose which local and long distance Telco service they desired.
Cell phone service was part of a new act by Congress that would extend cellular service to non urban areas and those outside the suburbs.
The Act made no provisions for "free cell service" or "free cell phone devices"....That was added during the present administration.
And We, the paying customers are funding this unfunded mandate. Again......

I identify as a poor person and demand my Obama phone! :mad:

Why is it called the Obama phone when the program started either under Clinton or Bush?
You need a tissue now?

What for? The program was created in 1985, but expanded during the Bush admin to include cell phone service.

You probably qualify for a Bushphone.
You qualify for Prozac...
The program of which you speak, has NOTHING to do with cell service. In fact, cellular phones were still an "idea" in 1985.
and for Information, you cookie baking twit, 1985 marked the year of the break up of the Bell System.
In that Act, Congress also included provisions for extending land line telephone service to previously unserved rural areas. The Act also included the provision that customers could choose which local and long distance Telco service they desired.
Cell phone service was part of a new act by Congress that would extend cellular service to non urban areas and those outside the suburbs.
The Act made no provisions for "free cell service" or "free cell phone devices"....That was added during the present administration.
And We, the paying customers are funding this unfunded mandate. Again......

You seem angry.

Lifeline and programs like it have been around quite a while. Lifeline was created in 1985 and expanded in 2008 during the Bush administration to include cell phone service. An FCC spokeswoman told PolitiFact in 2009 that the 1996 Telecommunications Act required the FCC to create the Universal Service Fund, a pool of money subsidized by small charges on phone bills and redistributed to low-income service programs, as well as programs that bring telecommunications services to rural areas and schools.

Adam Putnam: Obama campaign gives free cell phones to supporters

Forum List

Back