‘I Immigrated to the US to Pursue the American Dream, Not to Pay for Your College Degree‘

I worked hard all my life and I don't want to pay for your EBIT card, your health care, your college debt or your fucking Obamaphone.

You pay your own bills.

Of course nothing but Union liberal indoctrination centers who doesn't teach fucking Math, if they did libtards would know raising the minimum wage doesn't do anything.

So would you want to defund and shut down public schools?
Might as well, look at what they are producing.
Sure, take a look and critique all you want. We can always do better. But my question was whether they should be defunded and shut down
Do school choice, make the schools compete and I guarantee they would do better. The person that is over Greenville county schools. Makes like $250,000 a year, gets a house, and a car at our expense. That is part of the problem right there.

How do you feel about public schools? K-high school? Do you wanna defund and shut them down?

Of course nothing but Union liberal indoctrination centers who doesn't teach fucking Math, if they did libtards would know raising the minimum wage doesn't do anything.

So would you want to defund and shut down public schools?
Might as well, look at what they are producing.
Sure, take a look and critique all you want. We can always do better. But my question was whether they should be defunded and shut down
Do school choice, make the schools compete and I guarantee they would do better. The person that is over Greenville county schools. Makes like $250,000 a year, gets a house, and a car at our expense. That is part of the problem right there.
they've never stated why they don't want school choice other than it would help blacks and we know that's the last thing a demoloser wants to do, those old kkk fks.

Historically this can be found throughout history, for instance the support that Jews gave to Hitler even after many of them were disappearing from their countries. So I'm Hardly surprised that you can find any type of person aligned to this hate group. But then they have to make a fool out of themselves saying 68% of immigrants support their leader. I have never seen a comment from anyone on the right that is true to the core ,even when they have made their point and could have left it there , they still have to lie and distort . That is one of the main reasons that They support this guy. They do exactly the same as their leader. Lie even when they don't have to, even when the truth would make their point.
What "support" did Jews give Hitler?

k6hbzflqsm631.jpg

I thought we were all immigrants? how can someone be from the USA?

Pretty fucking easy man. I was born here, and my parent's are citizens.
yeah then how is it we're all immigrants as the left declares?
It started here:
lopgt5wezwa31.jpg
That isn't an argument in favor of immigration, shit for brains. The native Americans got wiped out. Remember?

k6hbzflqsm631.jpg

As you tell the squad to go back to their countries (which is USA).

It started here:
lopgt5wezwa31.jpg
That isn't an argument in favor of immigration, shit for brains. The native Americans got wiped out. Remember?
not at all, it's a reason to secure the border and shut it.

k6hbzflqsm631.jpg

As you tell the squad to go back to their countries (which is USA).

It started here:
lopgt5wezwa31.jpg
The natives were wiped out by colonialists.
We are descendants of the colonialists.
The natives should have told us to go back to our shithole country.

If you didn't already have healthcare insurance and a hefty bank account and great credit rating...under Trump's new regs...you can't come here...

Oh...

If you didn't already have healthcare insurance and a hefty bank account and great credit rating...under Trump's new regs...you can't come here...

Oh...
Good, that brings us into line with the rest of the industrialized world.

k6hbzflqsm631.jpg

It started here:
lopgt5wezwa31.jpg
How do you know they didn’t? We won, why is it you’re for repeating it?

k6hbzflqsm631.jpg

It started here:
lopgt5wezwa31.jpg
So what should we tell illegal aliens?

I worked hard all my life and I don't want to pay for your EBIT card, your health care, your college debt or your fucking Obamaphone.

You pay your own bills.
Probably far too stern on deadbeats and some form of “ism” or “ist”

k6hbzflqsm631.jpg

It started here:
lopgt5wezwa31.jpg
At least they have a country to go back to.
paf0f4bq9oe31.jpg

So why all minorities overwhelmingly voted anti trump ? And always anti GOP?
Because worthless leftist traitors - such as yourself - depends on the government for guidance and free shit.
Repubtards spend way more handing out more free shit than democrats. Republicans explode deficit, prices & crash the economy = KILLING JOBS!!!
Did Rachel tell you that?

The Dream Act was put forward by Obama to attract the best of the best for societal improvement via higher education, military service etc. Many people supported this as the American Dream. Of course it was blocked by the Right ultimately and now we are building a wall when most illegals come through legal portals of entry first. That is simple logic. Both sides want the good immigrants to come in. But one side in particular has made it harder for these types of people to level up via America and improve our country even more as the greatest country on Earth with the greatest military and greatest diversity around!

The Dream Act was put forward by Obama to attract the best of the best for societal improvement via higher education, military service etc. Many people supported this as the American Dream. Of course it was blocked by the Right ultimately and now we are building a wall when most illegals come through legal portals of entry first. That is simple logic. Both sides want the good immigrants to come in. But one side in particular has made it harder for these types of people to level up via America and improve our country even more as the greatest country on Earth with the greatest military and greatest diversity around!
nonsense.

k6hbzflqsm631.jpg

It started here:
lopgt5wezwa31.jpg
At least they have a country to go back to.
paf0f4bq9oe31.jpg
You weaseled out of answering the question. Where is the country of the Mohicans? The Cherokee? The Pequot? The Aztec? Given the experience of the Native Americans, which you brought up, what should we tell illegal aliens?

Forum List

Back